Polish Lies

Every single extermination camp was in in poland and other slav countries.

Why do people still blame Germany for these camps when it is obvious that it was Polish death camps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This.

because innocent poles dijndu nufjfinsz

>Every single extermination camp was in in poland and other slav countries.
Where is Poland?

whatever

Poles on Sup Forums wouldn't care since they love Germans and Russians too.
Poles in real life might be offended.

oh ye of little faith.

Auschwitz-Birkenau=Poland
Treblinka=Poland
Belzec=Poland
Sobibor=Poland
Chełmno=Poland
Majdanek=Poland

South African guy, I've a question for you.
What language do you speak daily? What language to you speak to your family with?
Do you know any Xhosa?

i speak afrikaansto my aged motherwho is living with me. I speak Pedi to my workers on a daily basis. I can understand and converse in tswana and southern sotho. I rarely speak english.

sorry

Someone I once knew always used to say they were "half south african" like it was a huge burden on them and they were constantly hated for it.

Made me laugh tbqh

Can confirm, snowing in clondakin.

If Poland made the holocaust, I'd be proud of my cuntry

do you really think that we care if it is true or not, nignog?

also,

stop using your master's internet access without permission or you gonna get whipped again...

After Second World War, Polish Jews in communist organizations exterminated tens of thousands of Poles.

And all those German operated camps were re-used by Soviets for 'kulaks', non-Soviet 'intelligentsia' (well, most Polish intelligentsia was already exterminated in Katyn), soldiers of Polish home army and anti-German resistance and 'enemies of the people' in general.

OP is an afrikaner? or a coloured? or a bantu?

what the point of this. never heard this type of claim. is this supposed to make some germans feel good?

Pole detected?

Somalian detec...oh wait.

Swede should not forget that many Swedish citizens (luckily most of them commies themselves) were tortured and executed by Gylling's (Finnish communist, operated in Viipuri during the Finnish War of Independence) Karelian Cheka, many of whome were Russian Jews and Finnish communists.

B-but I'm the New Swede.
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

SLOWAKEI

PAPA HITLER RECOGNISED US

NOTICE ME SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

It triggers pokes if you don't use the right adjective. Like one time they caused a storm because a card trivia game had a card about Schindler's List that said a camp was located in "nazi Poland". Everyone gets what it means but triggered poles caused an uproar because it didn't say "occupied" in between.

But I must wonder how the Cheka founder Dzierzynski, a Pole (not a Polish Jew) came to be the leading character of the first communist security service (and might I add, that Dzierzynski was responsible - even personally - for some of the most brutal things even perpetutated by commies anywhere.)

>well, most Polish intelligentsia was already exterminated in Katyn
you mean in sachsenhausen

>But I must wonder how the Cheka founder Dzierzynski,
He was the devil reincarnated and he hated Poland and wanted to destroy it to further spread the revolution. He was a Homo Sovieticus in his heart thru and thru.

this man is trustworthy