Why did people hate him?

Why did people hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BIWibAWAE07/
youtu.be/y4ZQERHL6ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a strong, intelligent, successful, aware black man that makes white males feel inadequate about themselves

He acts like a nigger

boring fights, effective yes, but fucking boring

So. 70% of all sporting events are boring as fuck. Just look at the last Superbowl.

Honestly this might be it.

>He never had great competition
>He boxed a very boring and methodical style that resulted in him winning on points a lot of the time
>For someone as wealthy as he is he has very basic tastes. His car collection for example is expensive but absolute trash.
>He is a woman beater
>He is generally a trash person but that works to his advantage as people want to see him lose.

just say that you're jealous man, your life will get better

Really don't know why. Maybe the boring fights..
Sup Forumstards obviously hate him because he's black

>intelligent

Nigga can't even read

>hurr durrrr I hate black people :(

Well he is a nigger...

Ydksab

>$500 million+ net worth without being able to read

Can you imagine if he did ? He probably would be worth 2-3 billion dollars. The fact that he was able to get this far without reading is further testament to his greatness. Nigga you can read and you're not even worth 1 Million which is why you're here with us on /spee/

>Why do people hate him?

Because he can take it.

he is black and rich and people are jealous

>manlet
>bald

This tbqh

Frankly, I don't understand flaunting your wealth on social media. It just makes you look like a jackass

Nice 2 tards I'm agreement.

Who saw this shit?

instagram.com/p/BIWibAWAE07/

>Chris Paul Bets Michael Jordan That If He Misses 3 Shots, A Whole Basketball Camp Would Get Free J's!

I was expecting a normal human thing where he very intentionally misses 3 shots.

Mike then makes all the shots he takes and doesn't say all the kids get free shoes.

That level of money doesn't mean shit to him, mike is a billionaire, such an asshole.

or he is just addicted to betting

Michael Jordan is a well known asshole in the sports world.

Have you not heard the Chamillionaire story?

youtu.be/y4ZQERHL6ow

>boring ass fights
>only knocks outs are his wives

Lel I wonder why everyone hates a wife-beating snoozemachine

Because flyweight midget boxing is a fucking joke and if he wasn't american no one would care about him.

Gtfo outta here. Your premier boxer is Felix strum enough said.

cus he got guwop playboy.

People only love broke boys cus they make them feel good about themselves.

Cant stand watchin a man get bread.

baka these haters.

>hardwork
>dedication
>tough times don't last
>tough people do.

He beat everyones favorite fighters

>no one would care about the undefeated champion

Sure pal

vollidiot versucht verzweifelt wie ein engländer zu schreiben, du versuchst es einfach zu hart

Pretty much this. He had talent to make for great fights but he was afraid of taking on guys in their prime and he always wanted to play it safe in the fights he did take.

Lost to Maidana and Castillo btw. You could argue Cotto and Oscar beat him too.

Total fraud for the most part.

coward ass worthless nigger that exploited shit competition to obscene wealth

he only exists because its so easy to sucker in dumbass mexicans who'll pay for any PPV starring their countrymen. he even sports the sombrero and mexican colors at times cause hes so grateful for their pesos, some of them even convinced themselves to like him in a weird stockholm syndrome way.

pretty much one of the worst shitcunts to ever lace up a pair. a literal n-i-g-g-e-r.

he's a cocky son of a bitch but he didn't bother me, and i'm as white and shrimp dicked as they come. boxers are supposed to be overconfident, the sport is much more fun that way.

He made everything about protecting the 0 which is the root of so many of boxing's problems nowadays.

Pacquiao, Gatti, De La Hoya, etc lost multiple times but they will be remembered much more fondly than Mayweather in the coming decades as they were true warriors

you're right, but for some reason I'm 100% sure that Floyd would have beaten all those champions in their prime, too. He was just too good

>"people"

>butthurt pactards detected.

>domestic abuser
>boring as fuck style
>ducked opponents until they were old or beat up
>very probable drug cheat

He's genius as a promoter, people gave him millions in the hope that he lost but he was boring as fuck as an actual fighter

>5'3

How can you not like this guy?

Who cares about """"honor"""" when he was undefeated and is literally shitting money.

Chatted shit and never got banged

An undefeated champion, a genius of his sport

He is the ultimate alpha male

Because he's a dickhead.

Okay Sam Solomon

I do hate niggers but he legit can not read.

He wanted people to hate him. Mexicans fell for it.

>implying this isn't a sign of his sheer genius that the man can't read yet was still able to make nearly 750 Million boxing.

He would literally be President if he could read. You and I can read, and here we are on Sup Forums

are you high? Castillo is the only fight that he arguably lost and even then you can argue both ways. Maidana didn't win any more than 3 rounds even if you're super generous. Fucking Cotto? And Oscar was just swinging like a wild cave man landing close to nothing. YDKSAB

Because he is arrogant and stupid. It's a very bad combination.

lol this

also this.

this as well

Seriously, like niggas on this site can read, write and shitpost, 3 things Mayweather can't do apparently, and they don't even have 1% of everything he has ever worked hard for. All these motherfuxkers would trade literacy for the millions and life he lives.

Mexicans respect him. It's only White folkthat hate Money May.

The same white folk that complain oh man boo how he ran why doesn't he voluntarily let himself get the shit beat out of him are the use ones to complain about concussion in the NFL and how they won't let their kids play fuseball.

Works for Kanye

Man no one in Mexico respect this guy

>intelligent

because he's not white. if he was he'd be loved by white americans like mcmeme and sonnen. also, mma is a white safe space sport.

Canela does

Boxing is supposed to be more entertaining than a 4 hour event that's mostly adverts.

He had great competition available, he just chose not to face them.

>Castillo is the only fight that he arguably lost and even then you can argue both ways
>Maidana didn't win any more than 3 rounds

Have you ever even scored a fight?

Neither could Muhammad but he started a religion with a billion people. Illiterates are the true geniuses

kids, in real life, when you grow up, you don't flaunt your shit even if you have a fuckton because there's always someone with more, and you're not really a big dog after all, you actually just a small time bitch even if you have millions like floyd

"money" mayweather may appeal to ignorant manchildren like himself, but I doubt he can find real friends with that kind of persona, or has the respect of anyone of similar or greater affluence

imagine you're the leader of multinational oil industries, and this jumped up little nigga trying to tell everyone how rich he is cause he won a few fights. just a joke

And 9/10 times it is more entertaining.

Everyone who knew boxing knew how may fought. Only casuals got butthurt about MUH $100 .

TBE. Floyd has few rewatchable fights but in terms of business he really is the greatest. He made all this money fighting like 3 or 4 dangerous guys total, never got hurt, never lost, and now he's out. That's how you do it, and thats how you'd like to do it too

and he'll still be broke in 10 years time

that's what you hope. in reality, i get the hate but really don't get it. you wouldn't want your brain punched so many times without proper reward, what floyd did was 10% risk 90% reward. not good for fans but good for him.

>intelligent

Lmao

People hate him because he actively strives to make people hate him. It's his promotion style. He cares about PPV buys and as much as people buy to see someone win, they buy MORE to see someone they hate lose.

I understand his tactics so I don't hate. Constantly flaunting his wealth and bravado is a way he develops psychological strength. You have to think like the man to be the man. He elevates the stakes and thus puts more pressure on himself to win. That increased pressure leads to more training intensity, which leads to more braggadocio

Yes the nigga is intelligent.

Never date an asian girl then, trust me

Why

[spoiler]Because out of my personal experience a big fat chunk of them, especially the ones only studying in the west, are loaded attention whores who crave for attention, as they feel entitled to this due to their wealth