Is that jelly?

>has a voice only a mother could love

ITT: youtubers I've never heard of

Don't know, but it's defently cancer

whos that

i think kwebbel would be nice if he actually played some games worth watching

Search up, Kwebblekop, m8.

kwebbelkop

Why would you hate this man he is literally a god.

Bait.

Every last fucking one of them.

There's some who have their moments when they're on their own, but if they're somewhat popular they invaribly do a collaboration with somebody else and the cringe factor goes through the fucking roof.

Brock Baker was okay - but now he basically does the same fucking joke about how he's not as viral as he used to be.

ok.

I have no idea who he is but his face is enough to rattle my tits

k m8

LeafyIsHere, the channel for cancerous edgy 12 y/o teens.

Kwebbelkop keeps screaming like a fucking fool

I used to like Jelly before but he turned into a screaming asshole like that bitch of Kwebbelkop

TobyGames
TmarTn always over reacting

and above all else, the reaction channels

Jinx or that other nigger, blastumesHD or some shit. Fucking stealing niggers

This. Youtube is a cesspool of unwanted opinions, cancerous gaming videos, and advertising

I hate all YouTubers. Bunch of narcissistic, talentless money grubbing hacks. I also hate those that watch them and worship them.

Spot on

>has two dads.

There's definitely a line between liking something, and worshipping. The later being cringy as fuck.

Sorry, argument invalid?
Argument invalid.

One of my best "girl" friends was his girlfriend, broke up couple of months ago, was chilling in amsterdam with her once and he wanted to come aswell, what a arrogant piece of shit, does not know anything about a relationship and a social life. And the worst part is that im in a video of him, he was vlogging while i was there ... I hate him

Link pls

Search up: this was a bad idea, kwebbelcop (second channel), blue vest

thx
My condolences, btw

he was alright when it was just GTA V stunt videos. as far as i know he was the among the first people to have a GTA V stunt video uploaded, but since he doesn't primarily do stunts anymore it's kind of a moot point.
>tl;dr
used to be good, now is cancer.

H3h3
He used to be good but now he's the
Cancerous youtube police

Well ill never speak him again.

the worst by far: the 2 lez get it girls

OH GOD I FUCKING HATE HIM HOLY SHIT!!!