Tfw I don't live in The Bronx and fuck big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls

>tfw I don't live in The Bronx and fuck big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls

BADDA BING

> tfw on the 4 every morning and evening in the summer

you dont even know how hot these boriquas are.

ricans and domincans are such fucking trash.

dude they're hot as fuck, I wonder if they like white guys

but seriously those chicks are insanely hot, I'd take them over those basic white Manhattan white girls any day

bitch ass nigga
i
t
c
h

a
s
s

n
i
g
g
a

god, just imagine that in your face

Too bad you don't live in the bronx

I know. I live relatively close though, so I wanna know where these chicks hang out on Friday and Saturday night.

bump

They're tight knit. You've gotta infiltrate their social circles and it's at weddings and other such events that you make your moves. You'll only get the whales and deformed ones at the clubs

This

nah, they're not as tight knit as you think or else they wouldn't be sucking hella black dick

Shit nigga, them Bronx girls ain't got shit on them fajita's from Queens baby. Get yourself a nice young Latina from their boi. Or go to bay side and pick yourself up a nice, thick at Asian for the lulz.

Bro what the fuck do you mean? NYC latina's love getting sum. Just gotta be real playful and chill. Been pulling them bitches since middle school fam. Best pussy I've ever had to thus far.

How do i pick up one of those hoes? Im Italian American from the Midwest. I'm going to NYC in a month and I wanna know what game they play

Is fajita supposed to mean Mexican?

Go to some bars, they're open late and chicks can get pretty loose after 3AM

Pic related.

Hang around the malls

Or home depot

P

hardy har har

I like Latinas from all the boroughs

bump