This guy comes to your door and says $18.95 PLUS TIP. What do you say?

This guy comes to your door and says $18.95 PLUS TIP. What do you say?

I SAY FUCK THIS SHIT AND REPORT HERE NOW

don't piss into the wind because it splashes into your face

>you got the stuff, right?

can i roll to seduce him?

Success, you seduce him so well that he strips in front of you and begs for your dick

Why did the price go up from the last time you posted this shit?

Give him a 20$.

Best offer. If not good then fuck off, I don't care.

are you saying this has been posted before?

If trips my dead mother will rise from her grave and OP will have to eat her maggot infested pussy for eternity.

Tip, cause I'm not a broke, classless piece of shit that shouldn't be ordering food if they can't afford to tip. Pick it up yourself you fat fuck.

Op here
I do that everytime
Yes, about 4 times, all 4 days in a row or so

Different chain?

''Hey man, you did your job so here's some money for doing your job''

If you live down the street fine. If you live 20 minutes away fuck you.

Thank you sir you are a reasonable chap and I'd love to partake of tea with you some time

implying you don't buy the food to pay the company who is paying the worker

I've never had any delivery person say "plus tip" ever. And I'm a fat slob who eats gets various food delivery like 4x a week.

I already paid online through paypal. Give me my fuckin pizza

Ignore tip part because not american

No way, I would never order regular menu price. Where's the other pie?

>work in customer support
>no extra pay for your work, just your payment as stated in your contract

>work as doctor
>save life, cure deseases
>no extra cash

>work anything else than the food industry
>nobody will hand you extra cash on a regular basis unless you beg them

>work the dumbest job possible
>literally just pick up food and carry it to a destination
>didn't even have to make the food, just move it from place A to place B
>WOW, GREAT JOB! HERE, TAKE EXTRA MONEY

the only way to top that level of amerifat logic is to start clapping at the end

I give him $18.95 and tell him "my tip for you is to get a better paying job", then close the door.

It was 15.95 a few hours ago asshole. No tip for you

I fucking prep the good and make the good and clean the place and deliver you 10$ large cheese 15 minutes away across town only for you to bitch when I say you need the coupon

I'd give him a $20 bill. If you ask for a tip it's not a tip from me, it's just you expecting me to give you money for free. He should feel lucky to get anything at all after thinking saying "Plus tip" was a good way to deliver the pizza. Fucking dick.

who's fault is that autist?

i pay cus i make enough money to afford 20 something dollars.

Slam his head in the wall and ask him where he hid the bodies.

well he can keep the 5c but I'd expect a $1 in change from a $20

don't understand why delivery people expect tips other than by some silly convention... it isn't like he's going to come by in a few minutes and check whether your pizza is as expected or suggest some wine to go with it...

seriously... I mean I'm proposing not tipping the guy but if you are tipping him what is wrong with just rounding it up to a $20? He's still getting paid by his employer and if he makes an extra $1 per delivery then that isn't too bad at all.

>I do my job
>I didn't fuck it up
>I get paid
>that's why I deserve that everyone of my customers pays me extra money

besides, do you really say to your customers "price + tip"? I understand when you request a coupon when a customer needs one and doesn't have it, which is a completely different topic. But I don't understand why you need to literally shame beg money out of your customers while everyone else gets paid normally

You say,
"Lets see if you can get pokemon go to the door"

You'd have to be a pretty huge asshole to receive FREE MONEY from someone and still have the nerve to to feel somehow ripped off.

Pizza places here canceled their delivery service because the drivers never got tips even though the tip went to paying for the gas they used in their cars to deliver the pizzas