Why was he such a cunt?

Why was he such a cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJmHPprVBnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an albino thing. Look at GoT.

He was gonna kill Harry right out in the open after his plan failed.

I would be careful where I slight the name of Lord Bloodraven...

Might wind up face down in a well

His wife wouldn't fuck him

He's not albino

Jenova cells

I liked him in Mad Men

women will never understand

He's white and blonde with blue eyes and they can't be good guys in Hollywood anymore.

He wasn't. He just wanted to make Hogwarts a safe, high-quality school, while Dumbledore made Hogwarts a battlefield with rapists and incompetent sycophants for teachers.

Billionaire who wanted to be top shit

Voldemort touched him in his no-no place when he was younger

>He just wanted to make Hogwarts a safe, high-quality school

That argument would carry a lot more weight if he wasn't a Death Eater

He couldn't parry the Harry

Lol purebloods btfo

Why? the Death Eater agenda wasn't to ruin Hogwarts. Also, in the books were Lucius serves as a Death Eater he's relatively harmless and doesn't really want to serve Voldemort anymore.

>relatively harmless
>bombs a quidditch match
Pick one

>relatively harmless
>spawn is sent to kill dumbledore and sneak enchant terrorists into hogwarts to ransack it
Pick one

He might have done one or two things wrong.

>>bombs a quidditch match

Meh, they were just drunken hooligans and no one got really hurt.

>spawn is sent to kill dumbledore and sneak enchant terrorists into hogwarts to ransack it

While Lucius was in prison, and in order to punish Lucius for his failure. Not something he approved of.

After his defeat at the hands of Kara near the ancient land of Avalon as depicted in Dragonheart, Lord Felton aka Lucius Malfoy retreated into his wizard persona and tried to rid the world of the muggle born peasantry and other undesirables via the aid of other pure blood noble wizarding families.

He was soon thwarted again, now by wizard helpers who were synpathetic to the muggle plight.
These helpers were related to Bowen, knight of the old code, sworn to protect the weak and helpless. The code had passed on to the farthest reaches of the world, much to Malfoys and other old noble wizarding families' dismay.

Eventually, hoping for good karma in a sense, he decided to name his own son after the dragon that had long ago aided his enemies, the peasants, and who had deeply inspired Bowden the knight.

However, Drago, his son, was taught that muggles were undesired people, and Malfoy's anger, frustration and vanity grew ever larger... until much of his noble well spoken self had vanished, replace by a walking spiteful and terrified shadow of his former self.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

youtube.com/watch?v=cJmHPprVBnw

just a typical bootlicking trump voter

thats racist

He thought Dumbledore was using Muggleborns to snatch Pureblood birthdays.

where is the anti harry potter copypasta? the one which advises you to watch 1500 minutes of something else, usually here by now

this tbqh

This one?

He just wanted to make Hogwarts great again after Dumbledore's meddling brought lower standards and filthy halfbreeds to the school.

The guy posting it died from spleen failure. There was a sticky and everything.

People realized they were kino, especially in todays age. There be no more good series

nice

The alt-right are so extreme now they would actually identify with the pureblood supremacist types. I can just imagine Trump ranting about half bloods stealing jobs and ruining traditional wizard culture.

Wait really, please tell me that's true.

Also inbreeding messes up your brain, look at Joffrey.,

Sup Forums incarnated

The minsitry complteley reflects the shitty impotence of the us and uk gov. And the daily profit and reta skeeter basiacally are representing shit tier media and journalism

All in all it's a pretty good analogy for the state of things irl. Except for the 'love conquers all' bullshit.

Complete bullshit, quentin moved to Sup Forums and was then banned

Hes white, what do you expect?

most honest post

The films at least showcased the friendship aspect more. At least in the latter ones, ootp had a nice ending and hbp and dh1 were also strong showcases of the trio. Imo it felt more real than the books in a way it should