BLM is the KKK for black people

BLM is the KKK for black people

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
m.policemag.com/news/14136/washington-post-overwhelming-number-of-police-shootings-justified
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no the black panthers os the kkk for blacks

blm has been co-opeted

That's why they call for killing whites, because they're "moderate" xd

Shhhhh we are not supposed to talk about that!

Going to get those nigs all hyped up and cause more damage in a peaceful protest.

i never said anything of the sort

black panthers infected blm

this one is cute and barely black

Black Matter, Lives

she's a wannabe model, i have a feeling this a publicity stunt.

I hope her son is next....and her with him

please help me find her

Why are they wearing coats in the summer?

Yeah holding up those signs puts them right as the same league as people who burn crosses, commit lynchings, and rail against the entire concept of civil rights.

>blm has been co-opeted

No it hasn't. That's just an internet fantasy cooked up by conservative reactionaries because they're hysterically frightened of everything, especially black people.

The problem with these kinds of movements now a days is that they have no organization to protest against.

When you protest, it's in order to force the hand of some legislative power or a corporation to do something that is needed, but these SJW movements are targeting no one and expecting results.

This kind of targetless protest is bound to not give results and make them feel like some unknown power is resisting them, making them more aggressive in their tactics, which will make them protest more fervently with AGAIN no results in an infinite loop that will conclude with a planet of the apes scenario.

What ever these nignogs are they need to be put down, like that gorilla in the pen that tossed around that nigglet, a bullet for every one of those annoying niggers.

Just another mass of dumb niggers who want people to give dem mo money. I never respected them, but I understood how they didn't want police to shoot them, even though its blown way out of proportion. Now what little respect I had is gone as soom as they brought up reparations.

atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

Tight gun control laws so that these peacerul protesters dont have to fear for their lives when then kill people of non black races on the streets.

That sentence will get you banned from FaceBook and Twitter for "Hate Speech".

beet dont care he a millionaire

But, with all that diarrhea running out of her mouth, she looks and smells like shit.

Yeah, because all they do is hold these signs.

They need racists and create racism where none exists

This.
& also they ignore the fact that half the cops in Freddie grey were black.
I only joined in on the Baltimore riots for the free shit.
>be me
>watching tv
>riots a few min away, all hell breaks loose
>to the cvs pharmacy!

>"Is my son next?"
I sure hope he is.

Or its just your liberals views where its always somebodies else fault and can never take responsibility for themselves.

Niggers can never do wrong.

But, Michael Luther King wanted reparations from people that never had slaves, for people that were never slaves. He did not want equal rights. He led a black supremacy movement. The rest of us are for equality and colorblindness in society.

BLM is a black supremacy group with a racist agenda, not an equal rights group

>capres willow

I reviewed some pics. I don't care any more for black lives, but I know for sure I want that fine slut at every angle.

Niggers do lots of wrong. That doesn't mean police should be able to gun them down when under no threat.

If you want BLM to go away, tell police to stop shooting unarmed niggers on YouTube. It's that fucking simple. No wonder niggers are mad. I'd be mad too.

kek

heres the thing though. A lot of the media say they dindu nuffin but when you dig into the story they have done something wrong

>black supremacy group

What have they said besides "I hate white people" that makes you say that. I hate white people, and I'm fucking Swiss German.

It's rarely something that warrants getting shot. O NO! Some unarmed nigger stole some Pepsi from a convenience store! Better get the rifles for this one."

She's the token...adorable.

Wich doesn't mean that the enslavement of africans by europe/usa was okay.

Because somebody did it worse doesn't mean that anything less is okay

Fuck go read a book and get something to do

You retarded ass

QFT. I hate everyone, but I hate white people the most because there's more white people around here to hate and because white people are in charge of most things they DESERVE to have their noses shoved into my shitty asshole.

If I lived in China I'd hate the Chinese, but I don't.

I think it's more a culture of violence and crime amongst the hispanic and blacks in america that make cops shoot them more. Because.... and stop me if i'm wrong..... they commit more crime despite being a fraction of the population.

Right. BLM should go away because Arabs treated slaves as bad or worse then Americans, as if they're the benchmark for civilized behavior. Fuck off.

When called the police pretty much only interact with criminals, whatever color they are. Just because black people look scarier than the white criminals they deal with doesn't mean they should be on YouTube murdering them.

I hate how they type of girls I'm physically attracted to have the most retarded beliefs

That's ok, i live in a country witch only had white slaves anyways.....

Correct

then why do they only chimp out when its a white guy shooting a black one and they treat all whites like criminals?

They also kill criminals of other ethnicities, blacks are just disproportionately prone to crime because of social reasons, get into more situations with cops and get killed more.

Now imagine being a gay guy that hates feminism and multigender shit.

shit wrong guy

therefore*

see

no its cause blacks treat it like whities are the ones who started slavery and own that monopoly

>muh smart social observation
seriously you think you're the onlyone who have figure this out?

When they're gunning down cops, yes, they are equivalent. See, BLM is like a religion, you can't tell someone they aren't a supporter/beliver.

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources.

I'd buy that narrative if it wasn't for the fact that the majority of those killings are justified. Do you think Korryn Gaines was completely innocent. Every nigga shot by police is not Nelson Mandela.

Congratulations, you are a racist subhuman.

Stop lying. 73% of cases have been justified according to outside observers.
m.policemag.com/news/14136/washington-post-overwhelming-number-of-police-shootings-justified

I think the point is that black people see muslims as their brothers in solidarity. see: malcom X

No they don't. They correctly regard whites as the beneficiaries of centuries of African slavery and as he descendants of those who were responsible for it.

I know, why the fuck do so many gay guys care / pretend to care about women

as soon as King nigger is out of the white BLM will be long gone.

If you 're talking about the Ferguson shooting. The fatal shot was in the top of his head, he had to have been leaning way forward for the cop to hit him there. This is good evidence that he was charging the officer as several witnesses stated.

Now, they shouldn't have left him in the road for that long though. That was pretty messed up.

No they should go away because there were 100 unarmed blacks shot outve 54,000,000 blacks in America and believe that they are special enough to receive more attention than the starving children in Africa dying by the millions or the Syrian children killed by shelling.
BLM is the epitome of being a self serving fuck who thinks that everyone should drop what they are doing and give them even a second of their time

>When they're gunning down cops, yes, they are equivalent. See, BLM is like a religion, you can't tell someone they aren't a supporter/beliver.

Right, BLM hired those guys to shoot cops. What fucking stupidity. If there was an armed wing of BLM like Hamas or Hezbollah I might agree.

>I don't think that's true, please cite your sources.

No one's given me a reason to think it's been co-opted. As far as I know, the cop killers were just opportunistic assholes.

>are special enough to receive more attention than the starving children in Africa dying by the millions or the Syrian children killed by shelling.

And yet Donald Trump rules the airwaves.

Yet black gang violence never breaks the local news circuit
Could it be the media is stiring up the masses for ratings???
No it couldn't be the media is our friend

>I'd buy that narrative if it wasn't for the fact that the majority of those killings are justified.

I should fucking hope that most are justified. The problem is the high number of unarmed black people getting shot when posing no threat to police. The violence isn't new anyway; just the cameras.

Blm hasnt killed nearly as many people

>Not a real BLM member
>No true scotsman falacy

>Congratulations, you are a racist subhuman.

Not if my dislike is for a good reason. I don't like niggers because they commit crime. I don't like white people because they tend to be nationalistic reactionaries with no brains who defend shooting unarmed niggers in the absence of a threat.

they are all one in the same numb nuts the black Muslim brotherhood do your research this is just they're way of getting America used to seeing them soon the US will become the new middle east very soon.

Black Panthers are radically anti-racist communists. The New Black Panthers are an unrelated racist group which stole the name.

Show me evidence that they were associated with BLM, then. It's not a no true scotsman fallacy if they never purport to be a fucking scotsman.

"High number"
54,000,000>100

Mike brown wasn't killed for robbing the store he robbed or for walking in the street. He was killed because he grabbed Darren wilsons gun and after being shot once and running a bit doubled his 300+lb ass around and aggressively advanced under orders to stop. He was presenting deadly force so he was met with deadly force.

Thats because we dont pay gangs to protect us. We pay cops to protect us. If some of the ones we pay to protect us kill civilians theres a problem.

ITT: Professional victim whites who feel the need to cry about everything.

You guys are just as bad as SJWs, perhaps even worse because at least half the time the shit SJWs say actually relates to some kind of real issue.

we pay them to protect us from other civilians, retard.

Didnt the fbi kill and frame a bunch of the original black panthers back in the day for being communists?

Yes, and with 250,000,000 white people in America you'd think they'd behave like they were under less of a mortal threat all the time.

Cops do a pretty good job

About 99% they do there job

You never fuck up at work? Or have a co worker who fucks up?

Stop falling for the sensationalized news

Also
3,100,000>100

Starving children in Africa dead each year over the unarmed blacks killed each year

You know what I find fucking hypocritical as shit. When an UNARMED WHITE dude whose not commuting a crime gets shot by police (happens more often than you think, dr. Phil did a pretty good show featuring this along with Eric garner, mike brown, etc shit) there's not one headline about it, no BLM outcry, no SJW outcry, no one gives a shit. Makes it seem like they don't care about people being unjustly being killed by police and just black people being shot (regardless if it was unjust or just)...... Jus sayin.....

>black AND communist
well I sure hope they got framed and murdered

That's not what I said about BLM. What I said was that some people who support BLM have murdered police. All it takes to be a part of BLM is expressing support, it isn't like they have club dues. These supporters were inspired by the violent rhetoric to murder police. How many times can a group blatantly say all cops should die before we start associating them with supporters who have the balls to go through with it.

The problem with that statement is that it ignores one major fact. Cops are killing unarmed and innocent people of all races in numbers that are way too high. This isn't something unique to black people, or even especially bad for that community.

Yes, for example the Chicago police and FBI assassinated Fred Hampton in his home. The facts are inarguable that he was murdered in cold blood.

We all know almost all of them do their job. But the problem is that the few that dont rarely lose their jobs and almost never go to prison.

Wow....wow...you really are racist as fuck. You should probably castrate yourself and move away from all society. Retardation this strong shouldn't breed.

This is what is wrong with these people. No fucking perspective, focus, ability to be self critical. Nearly all blacks are killed by blacks. Fucking sick of these whining morons that are looking for an easy answer, a patsy for their problem, a scapegoat for their bullshit. Fuck anyone who would rather hold a cardboard placard up before doing a quick google search and checking the crime stats before professing to the world that the white devil is to blame. If after researching you still disagree? Fuck yourself because at that stage you're clearly braindead.

Most well grounded people aren't

I'm not scared for my life because I'm not an idiot i realize that the odds of me dying of a terrorist attack or a police shooting or mass shooting are slim to none and that the media plays this fear campaign over and over again because THIS SHIT SELLS

>You never fuck up at work? Or have a co worker who fucks up?

The analogy only works if the work error you're talking about is something like burning the workplace to the ground. And no, my coworkers and I have never done that.

False. SJWs don't believe in statistics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

that analogy would only work if cops burned down their police station

4 blm protestors blocked off the entrance to Gatwick airport yesterday I think because a known armed robber grabbed an IC3 units gun while he was being arrested and tried to shoot a cop, so was shot and killed... All of them white from Surrey

>Starving children in Africa dead each year over the unarmed blacks killed each year

Well it's fortunate we don't live in Africa, right? WTF are you talking about? "Africa has it worse so it's okay if America is nigger-murdering cesspool."

One, nothing SJWS have ever said is related to anything in reality. These are people incapable of higher reasoning.
Two, I don't think you know what a professional victim is.

Or if they murdered people. You know, what they're on youtube doing every couple weeks.

That's what that race trader deserves haha

That's because they have signs, not guns.

>murder
I don't think you know what that word means

You can't make a general claim about murder if most of the killings are justified. Do you think Korryn Gaines was innocent?

Go back to Facebook you mentally handicapped faggot

Stop pretending like blacks are being gunned down in the streets other than by each other

Come tell me when 100 is a bigger number or even close as big of a number as 54,000,000