Sup Sup Forums I have dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder) AMA

Sup Sup Forums I have dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder) AMA
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/X_POSTX_X/comments/4j3br3/tattoed_girl_shaved_pussy_fucked_anal_and_vaginal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/X_POSTX_X/comments/4j3br3/tattoed_girl_shaved_pussy_fucked_anal_and_vaginal/

is any of your personalities a nigger?

No, one of them acts like a nigger tho

timestamp?

>pic unrelated

rip

I also have made up diseases.

You too Nigger? Welcome to a shitty club

Cool, i dont
What you got, add?

How many attemped suicides you got?
Im at 7

How many personalities you got?

Last i counted around 10

Who are we talking to right now?

Are you aware that the condition you say that you suffer from is so rare, that many experts don't think it exists?

Also, why does the Rio 2016 logo look like a chastity cage?

2 pretty good ones but I was kept locked up for my own safety for a long time as a kid

The completely numb one

Do you have a fucking name

1-2% of the population has it
Im just lucky i guess

Yes i fucking do i just dont change it when i change personality because thats retarded

Bump

Timestamp or gtfo

>pic unrelated
Retard

Are you also aware that if you truly had multiple personalities, you wouldn't be aware of the others? And you wouldn't have ten? Have just one other personality would be exceptional? Two or more? Unheard of.

Do you have full control over your actions at all times?

Randy Orton always watching

Not op but the guy locked up a lot as a kid. For a long time peiple thought I was schizophrenic it turns out it was mpd

Fuck, was way too excited there.

Not OP but it's rarer for multiple personality disorder to only exhibit two sides. 5-10 is much more common. Think of it more like fragmentation.

1-2%
You're clearly talking shit. That would mean that a not insignificant number of people I know would have multiple personalities.

Thats not how it works
Dissociative identity disorder is a fluid concept
The criterium concerning multiple personalities is having more than one and being anxious about them

Google it

7 Fail attempts you can't even kill yourself. Damn your so fucking worthless and the problem is there are so many of you worthless fucks, that's why society is decaying

I wanted to kill myself because of incredible numbness of emotions and because i thought i was dreaming, i realized before it was too late that i was having an episode