So bored

So bored.

My wife and kids are visiting door of her family this week. I was lacking a bowl, and found this I forgot I had. Should I roll by myself... Sometimes like to take a little, then smoke a bowl, then a cigar while in my jacuzzi bath. I call it a total body high. Then spank it, and call it a night.

Our I could not bother, and be bored playing vidya.

Suggestions?

By the way... I fucking hate auto spell check.

Divorce your wife, alienate your kids, move to Wisconsin and spend your time practicing autoerotic asphyxiation

Doesnt look like weed - what is it?

Obviously not bud, and OP should not be such a bundle of sticks and just tell us TF it is.

Looks like kief.

That's pretty presumptuous, you can't see any green.

that's heroin lol

Bag 'o kief?

O, the innocence of youth.

Wow that's not good. Do a 360 & gtfo, op

You're an idiot. You don't roll off heroin.
Jesus fuck you're all dumb. It's mdma. Not shit quality, by the look.

why would you do MDMA alone lmao wtf

Fuck ye, op, dont be a faggot. Actually got a half gram the other night n split it with my wife n a buddy.
Irollhardinthemuhfuhpaintnigga.jpg

I hate it to like I really hate it, it spells the most fucked up things.

Because you can go to a club or invite friends over..? That's a fuckload, theretc. No scale/reference, but it looks like a G or so.

Wtf

My sides when these kids think its weed related when op mentions "roll" and its a cakeish yellow in a dimebag.

Op here, it's extremely good mdma. About a gram.

Only reason I'd consider rolling alone is that I'm so completely bored. Maybe just a small taste.

I'm also about to run out of weed, until I see my guy tomorrow. So, rolling a bit can make it last.

if ya roll alone then whatg are you gonna do jack off ?

it aint worth it

wait till everyone sleeps and do it with your wife

Atta bro. Just the tip, just to see how it feels. Call your bros. Spike their drinks n don't tell them. Head out for karaoke. That's what I usually do.

Lol. Fun idea.

If I had more cash on hand, I'd order in a hooker.