Saw this last night

Saw this last night.

Honestly, I can't understand why it was so well received. It was pretty mediocre all the way through, maybe got better towards the end but still overall MAYBE a 5-6/10 movie at best.

What did Sup Forums think?

I want to fuck the bunny

I thought it executed it's message well, beautifully animated, funny enough. 8/10, I had no real problems with it but it lacked a certain something to propel it to greatness.

It was pretty good. Very topical and clever. Would watch a sequel.

The original script would have made a way better movie, but overall this one wasn't bad

5-6/10?
for youmaybe

That rating is the only way I can describe Batman v Superman. This movie was at least an 8/10

>I can't understand why it was so well received.
Then perhaps you are the outlier and not the rest of the world

Watched it yesterday, loved it. One of the best CG family movies I've seen actually. Fantastically well animated, great world design, perfect hilarious bits like Mr. Big or the sloths, just overall very entertaining and enjoyable. If it's not at least a 7/10, I don't know what is. Like I watched Inside Out a few months back and this destroys it.

it is such obvious multikulti propaganda that i can't believe Sup Forums which is usually red pilled likes it so much

It seemed rather well received on Sup Forums, I think you're reaching.

Yeah me too. I really enjoyed it. The SJW pandering was just subtle enough to avoid ruining the film.

Because it was made by disney. they win oscars and praise by default. it's easy to win if you already own everything.

I feel the same except the movie got worse thowards the end.
They reveal they are faking it when in the pit even though the police hasn't showed yet
How come Judy doesn't know about the plants (night howlers) around their fields? Or what they do, or the story about her uncle? She would have to know especially as it is shown that she knows about plants (on farm) in that "onion" scene.
The other thing that bothered me was that sloths moved their mouths slowly but the words were spoken normal just long pauses between them?? Oh and was Mr. Big suppored to be a rat? Cause he didn't look like one. I thought he was a shrew or something until that "you dirty rat" scene.
I did see the movie only once so I might be wrong or have missed something. And I found Jason Batemans voice was a bit distracting to me.
Overall it was a good movie but not great. It just needed a bit more polish and a memorable song would be nice.

completely agree. way too much child focused. subpar disney animation.

however, somehow, i loved the song. is kind of ballsy tell kids to literally try EVERYTHING in our fearful, overprotective zeitgeist.

>How come Judy doesn't know about the plants (night howlers) around their fields?

It could just be that she didn't know the nickname of said plant

jesus christ shut your 18-year-old faggot mouth

>I can't understand why it was so well received. It was pretty mediocre all the way through

All of these kinds of movies are mediocre. They've been making them for 30 years, and they're all the same.

You think Inside Out or Incredibles is any more original or better than Zootopia? It's literally the same formulaic, uninspired slop. Just a different pile.

It could be, but her parents used the plants nickname so she would probably know it. Even if she didn't know the name, she would know the affects of the plant. I just think its kind of cheap that they didn't know about a plant that farmers use and is know to cause animals to go feral.

it was alright

the story was weak, the obvious nigger/minority/whatever allegory was shit, but dialogues and VA were fine and animation and character design was really great

also I wanted to have sex with that bunny

I'm sorry you're a miserable cunt OP.

I agree.
But I think the reason why Sup Forums likes it so much, is because the bunny is so damn charming.

It's got great action and is just generally gorgeous. Can't really expect a lot of daring creative decisions from Disney as far as plot structure goes. I liked it a lot more than some of the other kids movies I've seen recently