Trump thread

Trump thread.

This man will be President. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
fortune.com/2016/08/05/harvard-republican-club-trump/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/318770/trumps-strong-jewish-ties/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ
youtu.be/mCB6RvRojIQ
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290640-gop-rep-backs-libertarian-nominee-gary-johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=7UZLlJ3va7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How does that make you feel?
Like you haven't looked at the polls recently. Any poll, from just about any source.

He has no realistic way of winning. He's going to lose every swing state and Clinton may even flip long time red states like Georgia

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>polls

Top kek nigger.

Polls said Brexit would never happen.

Trump will win.

He has an extremely narrow path to electoral victory. Brexit was based on a popular vote.

Same shit, different hole

Horny.

This is my favorite picture on the internet .

>brexit polling was close, not a landslide like Hillary's
>not knowing what the electoral college is
>not even believing polls when they all report the same thing
>not seeing the major GOP players dumping Trump every day

fortune.com/2016/08/05/harvard-republican-club-trump/

How does it make me feel?

Too good to be true. I'd have Trump as president over Clinton any day..

Ditto.

>How does that make you feel?
sad for OP's delusional state
there's help out there for you. seek it

But had so much faith in him and all of his 2 political stances.

he wont be because its fixed

Do you not feel jealousy when the new guy at work surpasses you even though he had less training?
Because that's why the GOP hates Trump.

Pretty ironic considering he's Clinton's puppet

I don't know who I dislike more, OP for not posting this on Sup Forums
Or anons trying to have a serious political discussion despite the fact that trump is only a meme

Sad!

Says the ex-bernout.

Ur gay.

Shut the fuck up.

he will be president

even though the vote is fixed
and the debates are fixed
and anything to do with people not liking him is fixed
and the polls are fixed

i cant believe the whole world is trying to make america not great again
and if he doesnt win the cheaters will be nuked

forward.com/news/breaking-news/318770/trumps-strong-jewish-ties/
LOL

Why cant we vote for obama again

both candidates are still less popular than he is currently,

isnt the whole point of the democracy is to vote for the guy you want?

I don't understand why leaving the EU is the worst possible thing Britain could ever do in its entire history

It's just a fucking trade group that has been making dumb fuck decisions.

Britain voted leave because it wanted to be able to have responsibility for itself again

And it's the people who voted to get IN the EU 40 years ago who said, "You know what, I lived through this whole thing, and it's not worth it"

Why the fuck do people have to throw a god damn fit over it?

Great again.

Can you cite one of Trumps plans besides the ones that have been shoveled into the mainstream media?

We all know it's only on Sup Forums for exposure, not for discussion. And what good is Sup Forums anyway? It's a circle-jerk echo chamber. Sup Forums is to actual politics what /x/ is to actual science.

Obama pls go.

Bernie was the voice of the people
RIP papaw

Hillary is the extension of Obama, only a bit more moderate and a bit more proactive on the international scene.

He was bought out by a corrupt millionaire.

I wish. Hillary has it %80 chance.

Let's see
>90's "im good friends with bill and Hillary Clinton"
>2007 "If I were to run I'd be Democrat... The economy does better under Democrats"
>2016 destroyed and devided gop

Recent Reuters/IPSOS poll only has Clinton leading by 3 points.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ

exactly
reality star troll who will say anything to win anything

this election is a referendum on american stupidity, plain and simple

Same thing with Romney, now Romney is spewing trash at Trump.

And your middle quote is a lie propagated by lying media.
What's it like being as brainwashed as you are?

Trump is a clown at times but the alternative is far worse.

I am voting for Trump. AMA

He didn't say anything to win, he said everything to make sure Hillary wins.

Dude, there are so many youtube videos of him saying crazy shit.

>who will say anything to win anything
She's done this with other groups of people as well.

Hillary pandering to the blacks

Why aren't you voting for the sane choice, Gary Johnson?

>implying Trump and Clinton aren't secretly working together
>implying Trump pulling out at the last second wasn't the plan all along

Hillary can't pander to the liberal ex-bernouts though.
That would mean cutting her funding from wallstreet.
But she doesn't need to do that, bernie was her controlled opposition.
Well, Bernie already endorsed her that's all she needs.

You could easily watch the video im referring to on the middle, or have wanted it when he first said it, before the media had any reason to spin it in any way.

DELET

I'm no liberal but that picture is insanely retarded

MSM Polls are likely cooked to only include demographics that favor Hillary. See what happened with the recent Reuters poll? Also, all MSM one by one are being exposed as being in bed with the Democrats against Trump.

The wikileaks poll has trump winning by a landslide.

Voting for Johnson is the equivalent of taking your vote into an outhouse and putting it the shitter.

Literally no point.

No. Polls said Brexit was close and the polls before the election showed stay winning but within the margin of error. Polls showed that Brits were too stupid to understand polls and case protest votes they later regreted.

Fortunately, every American that stupid is already a committed Trump supporter, and there are not enough of them to even win Georgia.

He bent over like a bitch. He revealed he had no spine.

That isn't leader material

I don't get people who vote for him.
He's barely any different from Hillary.
His entire voter base are just angry kids over bernie.
Johnson even has a gibsmedat economic plan.

From early on, Donald Trump has planned to dismantle the Republican party, and he has done so successfully. He never intended to become President. His only goal was to win the GOP nomination and then throw it away to hand the election to Hillary.

Long odds, he had to beat 16 other republican candidates to be in that position, and he only secured the presumptive nomination months ago.

>taking your vote into an outhouse and putting it the shitter
Strange, that's exactly how I'd describe a vote for Trump or Clinton.

Gary Johnson has similar donors to Clinton

He's likely bought out just like her

He literally had to otherwise he would have been silenced by the media

youtu.be/mCB6RvRojIQ

The point is polls are worthless and if the data suits the (((msm))) they will shill to no end.

When Trump was up in the polls I yawned. Who cares.

Polls are fucking worthless.

Lots of GOP elected officials are turning to Johnson and they some constituents with them. There seems to be a few every day

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290640-gop-rep-backs-libertarian-nominee-gary-johnson

Disgusted. And scared. And gassy, but I suspect that's just coincidental.

Makes me feel like this country is full of inbred retards

Maybe conservatives will learn not to vote for dumbasses like themselves, and the republican party will stop pushing confederate, gun slinging, xenophobic ideals and still expect hill billies to vote for the establishment candidate.

I also hope that if Trump wins that democratic voters realize they fucked up not voting for Bernie, letting a fucking clearly corrupt bitch like Hillary get the nomination, probably because they want a women to become president so quickly so the other countries won't look at us as a backward, regressive country. But considering the two candidates for president, that's exactly what this country is.

Part of me wants to see it happen just because I'm interested to see how fucked shit can get.

A large field worked in his favor -- look how many states he won with under 50% of the vote.

So then be silenced by the fucking media

His entire platform was fighting the establishment

Then he loses from rigging, which is confirmed by the DNC emails, and he just lays over and says "welp there's nothing I could've done about it"

Why do you think half of Bernie Supporters severed ties with the Democratic Party entirely?

>2029
>trump is 99 years old

Yeah, this seems realistic.

did you mean to say, "Poles are fucking worthless"?

Truth, but still long odds.

That's very interesting, tell me more about how a former Republican governor turned Libertarian is somehow a big government Democrat?

All of his policies are democratic, he's only going to steal votes from the dems.
Same with Romney and the same reason Romney lost.
Too similar to the democrats.

Berniefag fuck off.

Get on board and deny the witch.

I just realized Trump looks like Brock Lesnar in the face

Except that one of them will be the next President. I think that they are both bad choices, but one of them is uniquely historically, dangerously bad. Vying to protest them both instead of voting to help keep the worse one out is pissing my vote away.

Your opinion will vary, of course, no problem.

I have Polish blood, sorry to admit.

Poles are very good at cleaning toilets.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Hillary is literally mentally unstable

If you believe that if resources were shared it would mean everyone would become poor you're outright retarded

Do you think that this is by design? Put the most unpalatable candidate possible against Hillary Clinton, so you really have no sensible choice but to vote for her.

Right, he's "likely" bought out. Anyone who has donors is "likely" bought out. Hardly. His donors come from a variety of sources anyway, so the whole premise doesn't even make any sense.

You're pretty fucking dumb if you don't think Trump is literally the only person who will smash the establishment that is leftist, globalist control on media, corporations.

He even hates the Republican party. The Republican party is a fucking mess.

On your so-called, regressive view bullshit, Europe is in a fucking shitfest because of their policies, and if we're all the same people, wouldn't the same happen here?

Also, do us a favor, go to Reddit and don't come back, we get you browse /r/politics and think you know how the world works but you're reading heavily censored sources and news.

It's so fucking easy being a lefty, because all you have to do is say, "White people are evil, and should fuck themselves over because of it! Let the mongoloids run rampant! Anarchy xDDD~!!!!"

Fuck this gay earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UZLlJ3va7c

>See what happened with the recent Reuters poll?
Reuters polls

IPSOS uses internet polling, and most major polling institutions don't do that for obvious reasons. Of all places Sup Forums knows how easily that is manipulated. They're otherwise very good, but it should be noted.

Kill yourself you bernie supporter.
How is Hillary treating your nuts you pathetic retard

Yes, I actually think that. No joke.

Trump is a stunt. I think he was honestly shocked by how popular he became, but the show must go on. It's literally exploiting the 'vote for the lesser evil' mentality