reddit.com/r/SSXXYY/comments/4itp33/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/SSXXYY/comments/4itp33/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

OP here, also I'm a faggot.

True, im bi, some of me at least

Which personality am I speaking to

Are you the same guy from last thread?
The numb one

Did you faggots take Psych last year or what? I've seen about 4-5 of these AMA threads for extremely rare mental disorders in the last 3 days.

>A-All my normal threads 404 in about 5 minutes anyways so

You are talking to OP

Probably all mine kek

Tell the other one he's a cunt

He already knows

Tell him yourself, you're also OP

DID or MPD is made up. Nice try attention whore.

What?

Try talking to me for a while, youll think otherwise

I'm cis gendered non binary alpha lesbian

Cool

I've met a lot of peiple that "have MPD". You're a fucking lair attention whore, and so were they. That's why doctors removed it from the DSM.

Who>

Stop. MPD is a real condition and I won't have you marginalize me

I dont have "mpd" dumbfuck, i have did which is in dsm-v

The autist i keep buried deep inside my psyche

Stop lying to everyone including yourself.

Cant, i would probably attempt another suicide if i did

I would probably commit suicide if I did.

Not that guy, but your mind is just playing games with blocking shit off from yourself and making up characters to shield yourself from something you don't feel able to deal with. That's different than actually being different people inside one body.

The only real case of DID/MPD was a guy with brain trauma who remembered things about other people as if they were about him. You're a liar.

Why are you impersonating me
Please kill yourself

I'm you, kill both of us.

Well, im high functioning and have an extremely disharmonious iq, which causes chaos in my head i cant deal with without the other personalities, at least thats what the psychiatrist said

The funny thing is, i was actually confused for a while
Kek

I read something once that said there are no documented cases of DID prior to age 12? I'm not saying it's not a real disease but it does appear to be a problem with the development of the adult brain that causes the distinct "personalities" when the brain is trying to formulate a sense of self.

It doesn't occur from birth, it occurs because the person who has it wanted it to happen.

"Disharmonious IQ?" That's nonsense.

You're a liar, and the psychiatrist is a liar.

No it isnt you dimwit
I have a verbal iq of 163 and a performal iq of 110
This is called a disharmonious iq

No, im delusional and the psychiatrist had to label me, so he picked the label that fit the jar

asl?

Yeah, this is bullshit. I've had a difference of almost 80 points between subtests. That's a learning disability, not DID.

Age sex location?

yea.. asl?

No, Arabic as a Second Language.

Yeah i always have at least this difference no matter what test

19 male netherlands

Yes, you have a learning disability. That's what a learning disability does. For example, I'm dyslexic. I that means I misspell words, not that I think I'm several different people.

And this is how the psychiatrist explained it to me, not sure if i remember 100% correctly
Im also tired asfuck because i have chronic insomnia, so i might not make sense

kewl

And Billy Milligan that shit was nuts

It was a combination of i think:
Hyper-sensitive hearing and sight
ADD
And disharmonious iq

The hypersensitivity made me notice everything that happens around me, the add makes me try to focus on everything that happens, the high verbal iq makes me try to think about all that in depth but the low performal iq doesnt allow me to process it properly
This overloaded my brain until i made up the other personalities, which allowed me to cope with it all somehow

Mad b8 bruh

Have you considered that you're the only one posting?

Yes. But it's unlikely in sheer numbers.

Kek, some people keep asking and i try to respond in depth, this sometimes takes multiple replies

It's literally just you and David OP

So im 10 people on different ip's?

No nine and then David, learn math

Always wanted to date a girl with some kind of mental disorder. Healthy people are boring.

Oh yeah shit sorry
Ill stop talking to myself now
Wait are you david or me?

I know right? I just want a girl whose as fucked up as i am so i can be myself around her

>DID
It doesn't exist outside of like 10 or so historical cases. You simply have some kind of autism and a shitty personality.

Why does everyone say this?
Dsm-v's diagnosis criteria for DID arent that unusual

MPD doesn't exist.
The only reason that it was added to the DSM is because of the case "Sybil", a young woman that claimed to have MPD.
It was later revealed that Sybil did not have MPD. She was severely depressed, and her psychiatrist manipulated her into faking the disorder.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MPD
Im talking about DID which isnt that special anymore

I think mpd could exist but very rarily. The example i've been given for it to manifest is a child being abused and they, over time, dissociate their selves from where they are to another place to escape. That leads to multiple personalities--or dissociative personality disorder.

Got this from smoking weed

you ever see that movie Session 9? that movie was dope. tell me you have a psychopathic murderer named Simon as one of your personalities.

I saw this thread last night... or was that one of your other personalities posting?

I prob. have dissociative Disorder aswell, have been in therapy over 2 years, and my Therapist tryed to Integrated the dissociated "anger Part" again... well it turned out that it fucked me up completely. I can't concentrate on things i like... I can do simple tasks, but as soon as i start doing hobby things like video editing... I get so fucking triggered by anger that I start crying and hate myself... the only thing that makes me comfortable is not thinking about the shit that happened to me. I can play games, and thats it. I don't know anymore what to do. I don't want meds. They just make me forget my trauma again, and try to change my personality into some narcisstic shit. They tryed it before, but I stopped ad intake secretly earlier and realized what they do with me. It is fucking Creepy how Suggestive you become when you take Antidepressants. Like you accept things you'd never accept when beeing "sober". Just take em long enough and people can chang eoyu into whatever they want you to be. Creepy as fuck.