Here are the names of all the cucks on Hillary's shill payroll:

Here are the names of all the cucks on Hillary's shill payroll:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/joshuadolin
youtube.com/user/benfischbein
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-campaign-protests-20160313-story.html
cnn.com/profiles/elizabeth-cohen
nuwber.com/person/563a94dd7686b0176b9989f9
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/camdenlweber
twitter.com/watson_hfa
fortune.com/40-under-40/stephanie-cohen-24/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is not Sup Forums you dumb fuck
If you wanna discuss politics there's a board for it

Bump

Sup Forums is for everyone and everything newfag.

Butthurt libfag

interesting.
wonder how many have face book or twitter accounts?

is your name on that list?

it also tells you the city and state they live in.
op is a cool guy.

Recipient information

Recipient name STRIPE
Recipient city and state SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 941102043

Transaction information

Amount $1,450.30
Disbursement date Jun 30, 2016
Filing date
Description CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES: NON-CONTRIBUTION ACCOUNT
Purpose category OTHER
Memo
Memo code false

Committee information

Name CORRECT THE RECORD
Designation Unauthorized
Treasurer COHEN, ELIZABETH
Committee city and state WASHINGTON, DC, 20001

Recipient information

Recipient name WILEY, JOSEPH R.
Recipient city and state WASHINGTON, DC, 200012200

Transaction information

Amount $1,659.90
Filing date
Description SALARY: NON-CONTRIBUTION ACCOUNT
Purpose category ADMINISTRATIVE
Memo *
Memo code true

Committee information

Name CORRECT THE RECORD
Designation Unauthorized

View original image View all
Recipient information

Recipient name AGUIRRE, YOL-ITZMA Y.
Recipient city and state EL PASO, TX, 799384427

Transaction information

Amount $1,695.81
Filing date
Description SALARY: NON-CONTRIBUTION ACCOUNT
Purpose category ADMINISTRATIVE
Memo *
Memo code true

Committee information

Name CORRECT THE RECORD
Designation Unauthorized

Recipient name SMITH-MURPHY, KAREN
Recipient city and state KENSINGTON, MD, 208952746

Op is a real cool guy...nice

just going to do names and citys/states from here on in.

Recipient name MIGEED, RYAN
Recipient city and state WASHINGTON, DC, 200091826

Recipient name SHAW, CONNOR
Recipient city and state WASHINGTON, DC, 200031486

Bump

Recipient name OKMA, MJ
Recipient city and state WASHINGTON, DC, 200011225

Recipient name DOLIN, JOSHUA
Recipient city and state WASHINGTON, DC, 200371014

Recipient name WILLIAMS, BENJAMIN
Recipient city and state WASHINGTON, DC, 200012237

Random....you don't know what it means

Lies is your name on the list or do you work for free

you can only dodge the draft once.
ask Bill Clinton if you don't believe me.

its probably on the list. just pick a name and google it.

Found him mobile.twitter.com/joshuadolin

>forgot about.
more like she paid good hard cash (and threatened people's livelihood) to bury.

Benjamin Fischbein

does youtube too youtube.com/user/benfischbein

Ok ill post the pic lol
Josh dolin

He likes it in the butt...because hes gay

found this. realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/

Trump is getting crushed by Hillary in the polls. Also he's a bigot that constantly contradicts himself. “Anyone who endorses violence, hatred, or oppression is not welcome in our country and never will be.”

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-campaign-protests-20160313-story.html

A good chunk of Trumps support is "protest voting" "against the system" as he's seen as an "outsider" but he has a history of giving both Democrats and Republicans millions of dollars in campaign contributions.

He's not who you think he is.

cnn.com/profiles/elizabeth-cohen

Apparently homosexuals can't handle truth.

I hate Trump but given the present situation I'll vote for him to shut the fuck up liberals.

>Sup Forums is for everyone
wrong. it's 18+
>and everything
wrong again. it's the random board. FUCKING
RANDOM

do we really care about your opinions.
going to post this info everyday until the election.
one thing you asshole don't like is being exposed.
kinda sucks when you're not anonymous.

fuck off kid

this name shows promise LENHOFF, CARYN

Hillary and Trump have a lot in common....

>it's 18+
Then what the fuck are you doing here?

>FUCKING
>RANDOM
Your point being? If it doesn't fit or OP doesn't want to make it in their respective place the mods can move the thread.... but since everybody is too busy jacking it to Cheese Pizza they do jackshit.

/po/ isn't for real political discussion it's satire. /news/ Sup Forums and Sup Forums are for politics you cucked faggot.

we have a picture

You guys are the coolest.

You think I'm paid by her? Like she's going to have people post here. Also him being an idiot is a matter of public record. He didn't know about Crimea. He said Russia wasn't involved in the region. He's not too swift.

more info nuwber.com/person/563a94dd7686b0176b9989f9

fuck off asshole. you understand that statement.
see what I'm doing. want this to happen to you?

Doesn't matter cause the US should stop being involved in foreign conflicts. Do you have any idea how much money does towards fighting others wars? A massive amount of the money spent on the military could be redirected to other things. We could probably have basic income nationwide with that money and STILL have the world's strongest military.

lol you fags have to steal memes now .. and you wonder why you're losing

>He didn't know about Crimea
So which is better, a person that doesn't know about a certain subject and will have people to brief him on the matters, or a person that knows exactly what's going on yet does nothing about them and blames the issue on a youtube video?

It there wouldn't need to be any tax hikes either if we just redirected the revenue from the military. Minimum wage and a lot of welfare could be eliminated with basic income which could easily be funded with that money without raising taxes on anyone.

Do it. Dox me. Make me famous for supporting the lesser evil.

Just kill yourself senpai. Those zero dubs match your next paycheck from Correct The Record.

We would probably be broke because we'd have less favorable trade deals. Isolationist policies bankrupt nations. We need to be less involved. Not completely uninvolved. Plus he's still an idiot. CNt we have a president who's not an idiot that supports fiscal conservative policies? Where is that guy?

Gary motherfucking Johnson.

Ok. True but that's like throwing your vote out. It's like voting for waldo

so high and mighty.

This.

Trump surrounds himself with people who know what they're doing. He doesn't do everything by himself.

Hillary has been reported on for two decades about how awful she is to work with, especially in stressful situations

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

twitter.com/camdenlweber just had to add another one

Saying it like thats a bad thing well go on. You can't follow through on your little threat. Plus who's going to hate me for it? You aint got shit on me. So what now? You think Sup Forums is going to respond to a personal army request just because I disagree with you? Go ahead. Try.

And for the record I'm a register libertarian

Does he? His staff let a plagiarized speech get through. That's just sloppy. This is how 911 happened. We had an idiot in office. The NSA and FBI had files on the hijacker's before it happened. The flight school had reported them. Fuck sake. We failed to stop an attack because we had an idiot in command. As far as dealing with Trump, have you read the book written by his former employee? He's a fucking nightmare to work with.

got another one OP twitter.com/watson_hfa

who fucking cares kid

because this

Yeah, Trump totally hasn't been imploding since winning the primaries and facing off against a party that actually has its act together.

Just watch the two conventions and tell me which party is unhinged. By all means.

"AMERRIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

goldman sachs fortune.com/40-under-40/stephanie-cohen-24/

buy fucking over anyone who doesn't go along with the program.
especially their own.
has its act together.
wew lad

It's fun to make statements with no basis in reality.

Oh I forgot, Clinton is corrupt because emails and Trump is the purest soul in the history of politics. Good one.

And that's not exactly ehat trump has a record of doing? Don't invest in trump stocks. He fucks the shareholders over. Don't work for him, he fucks employees over. Don't be his friend. He'll fuck you over.

We don't have favorable trade deals as it is. The Iraq war was incredibly unpopular and a total waste of resources and lives. We don't need our military to negotiate trade deals unless it's freaking North Korea or ISIS we're trading with.
Diplomacy > using our military to mug others of their resources in the name "trade"

I think the 66 democrats they attacked after refusing to go along with obamas gun control would differ with you.
stay democrat
stay ignorant.
kid

how about you fuck off kid

you black by any chance?

We do. Because we have treaties with those countries which includes protecting them. I'm assuming you're referring to the first war we had with Iraq, which was over them invading a neighbouring country that we had a deal with we pull out of one agreement and our word is no longer our bond. We lose everyone's respect and bargaining power. Our military is one of our strongest bargaining chip. We can't lose that. Not without becoming poor

Oh yeah totally. Only niggers and cucks vote democrat, amirite?

The reason for the interventionist foreign policy is because the US keeps offshoring jobs to other countries and is too attached to global markets. We aren't a self reliant county like we used to be we're dependent on others producing things for us. If other countries stop trading with us we're screwed. If we try using our military as a threat then we could start WWIII and not have the resources to win it. cause we wouldn't be receiving imports from the producer countries anymore. We could fight all the previous wars we won cause we had manufacturing in the country and were overall self reliant.

Clinton is corrupt because she stood in front of the coffins of the victims of benghazi and lied to the families. The emails are just icing on the cake. You trust a president that has no regard for national security?

How are they favorable? Trade has caused a lot of good jobs to leave the country and income inequality has increased dramatically since we started with free trade/globalization. I

famous? no one will ever care who you are kid.

Wrong faggot

It only favors those in interests in the military industrial complex. It fucks the shit out of everyone else's economic well-being.

There is a lot more on Clinton though, Benghazi is just one of the big ones

that's funny Reagan did the same thing and it didn't kill america.
sorry I told the truth.

But muh Benghazi, the incident that nobody except stupid repubtards gives a fuck about.

So what qualifies as random?

You dumb shit.

So you don't give a fuck about the people that defend our country? You're a pathetic degenerate piece of shit and I hope you kill yourself.

I didn't say we should end trade deals we just need to stop playing world police. Other countries have trade deals with each other without threatening each other why can't the US do the same? NAFTA didn't require any military intervention nor does TPP. You have any idea how overfunded the US military is? It's already incredibly expensive to keep up even then it's still overfunded. So much money is wasted when it could go towards things like infrastructure or lowering education and healthcare costs.

I'm sure you also collect a monthly check with a government logo on it.

you have to download the text file to get the full effect. everyone right down the TP they use is in there.

I tried spamming this on Plebbit and I got banned just lmfao.

>Fuck the people that defend the country from the many countries we have fucked with in the past
Are you this fucking arrogant, pretencious and selfish in your self-righteous path to get hillary elected? Congratulations! You have won a new book!
>pic related

No, Clinton is corrupt because of the numerous scandals she's been involved I over the last 20+ years. I realize history started for you in 2008, but it does extend beyond that.

This user gets it.

Seriously though no one gives a shit. It was four fucking people too. Who gives a shit about four fucking people? I dont care if it was diplomats, people fie all the time. It's not likethe government literally shot them in the face. I hear bullshit about how that ambassador asked for more security but how many faggot diplomats ask for that daily? Those people have budgets to work with you just can't get more security with a snap of the fingers.

If you pass your political decisions off this one incident you are retarded. It won't affect you on a daily basis whatsoever.

You can argue all you want about how its awful and I'm a big piece of shit, but I don't care 4 americans out of 300 million is nothing so fuck it.

>Seriously though no one gives a shit. It was four fucking people too.
Hi Hillary

Great politics and marketing
>Fuck the people who protect our country
>It doesn't matter if a few die as long as we (I) get richer
>The lower classes are to fight my battles, not the people's battles

And just to note
>but how many faggot diplomats ask for that daily?
If you want to get to pin point shit it's about the details around it, and the reasoning behind asking for more security.
And most people go against Hillary based on two things.
1: See 2: Donald Trump's history has precedence on politics that takes the US away from war, where Hillary's history has predence on going into war

No dumb ass. I pass my political decisions on Hillary's past 30 years of accomplishments. Go ahead I'll wait... Fuckin retards like you who don't give a shit about anything but what you can get handed to you for free from the government is the exact reason this country is in the shitter. You should consider educating yourself on facts not opinions.