So basically I'm in love with this girl and she said she had feeling for me and shit...

So basically I'm in love with this girl and she said she had feeling for me and shit. I were supposed to meet here next month to hang out, get drunk and probably take some drugs.

And recently she just sent me a pic what she were fucking this dude.

She were drunk and on MDMA at that time. So I'm wondering if she did it because of the shit she did take or if she actually did it because she enjoy it. Right now I'm kinda feeling suicidal and not sure what I should do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try to rape her and then kill yourself

wtf is with this cunts "blame it on the drugs"?

she got fucked because she wanted to get fucked, sry to break your bubble OP

Dont persue her, shes a little slut you are better than her, google syrian refugees and become guilty that you thought you had it hard.

/thread

this or fuck her sister in front of her

damn you're new.

you know you can high light another post just like this you cunt?

I have never taken mdma yet, but I were kinda hoping that were the shit that made her fuck him. Guess I'm probably going to kill my self sadly. Even tho I think love is just a stupid thing to kill my self over

not even newfags fall for this, never go full reddit

Slowly kill her then upload it here

you dont hurt ppl on mdma....

What do you mean ?

wheres the pic, fag

Go fucking kill yourself, cuck. And let your mother deliver after done.

OP give us her pic

third post best post

Why does everyone shit thenselves about this if your gonna suicide then do it faggot dont bitch online
>inb4 suicide stream and rape hee before it

So can you at least film something like when you are killing your self or fucking her cuz I am bored

Wait send us the pic of the guy fucking her.

I'm not bitching, I'm wondering if the MDMA and alcohol were the reason she would fuck him

no whores are whores because simply they are whores.

Send the pic op

I don't have the pic sadly, didn't screenshot it Cus I didn't want to seem like a cunt

To be fair you get horny af on MDMA, like the horniest you've ever been x10.
She still a hoe though.

What do you mean screen shot are you retarded you could have black mailed her faggot

Dude... Don't blame it on drugs..
Only sluts are defending themselves like "I am not a slut I was just drunk" same with drugs..
Don't trust her.. Send that to her parents or share it on school website via tor.

So the reason she did it could be Cus of the MDMA then ?

I'm not that kinda person lmao. Just a fucking faggot I guess

betaing this hard

i love you so much I'm sending you a picture of me fucking another dude..sounds like an extremely bitchy bitch to be around, what xtc does that to people?

Nigga,you got one fucked up life.

Been through something similar. You've just got to not bother with her. It's just gonna be hard on you otherwise and you will feel it for ages.

Don't put yourself through it, it's horrible man

No reason to kill yourself, cuckboy. Just guilt her over it under the notion of suicide, then successfully void her of any social interaction other than with you. Get her to depend on you with drugs and money, move in to her house, and watch as she becomes an empty husk of a human being, dancing along the palms of your hands. Then fuck her sister.

Or u can force her via that to send u naked photos or force her to have sex with u.

Kill yourself then rape her it usually fixes the problem, I've done this method many times with great success

This, but I doubt you have the balls, OP. It would be so fucking easy too.

Guess I'm going to get fucked up on alcohol poisoning now. Don't rly give a fuck about life anymore, op out for now

What a faggot. Hopefully you choke on your vomit in your sleep you pussy.

Get better friends dude.

You deserve better.

I'm actually hoping for that sadly

>Uhh, I am op and I am scared and "not that kind of person"
Oh right.. So u better throw your life away, right?
U can make hell from her life..

No one here is gonna justify a slut being a slut.

You are gonna read what you want to read and pretend it's okay in your beta brain. Ditch the bitch.

>So I'm wondering if she did it because of the shit she did take

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Yea this its a legitimate option

Is alcohol going to help me through this or is it going to only make it worse?

No, cuz r pussy

Fuck you all, going to get alcohol poisened, hope I fucking die. Cya niggers

I hope u die too.
I have never seen such a big pussy.

she did it because of your grammar.

That's what I fucking said, I hope "I" die

I'm already fucking drunk mate. Just thinking about drinking a lot more and hopefully die in my sleep

>kill yourself then rape her
Wut

>rape yourself then kill her

Rape her and her sister and then kill yourself

>breast grow to fuck
>or I get a shoe

Steam your suicide

Move n, and fuck bitches.

In the best case scenario, see was fucked on drugs. In the worst, she was seeing was kind of shit she could get away with.

Either way, you're only course of action is to completely ignore her and move on.