youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU
lynchnet.com/scripts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tbgtecEAQRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lost highway

Elephant Man, duh

mullholland drive

Mulholland Dr is the only worthwhile answer

It's just the watered down, Oscar bait version of Lynch's masterpiece, Lost Highway.

Lost highway

MOST LIKELY THIS LMAO:

vimeo.com/4201441

It's going to be the new season of Twin Peaks, but for now I would say Erasurehead

Lost Highway

that video where he makes quinoa and tells a comfy story

honestly I think all his films have highs and lows, and their highs are absolute masterpieces, generally involving music.

Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks and Mulholland Dr. have several of those.

I like Lost Highway a lot but have seen it become more popular on this board recently. Is it just because it's a lesser known Lynch?

Anyway I think the best expression of his ideas and aesthetic is Blue Velvet, although it's not my personal favorite

Blue Velvet, obviously.

>people unironically saying it's Lost Highway

litterally this
Lost Highway is the GOAT edgy version
Mulholland Drive is the classy version with hollywood theme and lesbian, instant critic bait

His decision to not cast a bunch of token muslims into a mid-2010s TV show.

his weather forecasts

look them up

Elephant Man

A Straight Story
Fight me motherfuckers

Blue Velvet is Lynch watered down for capeshitters. Lost Highway is the ultimate realization of his work geared for brutal uncompromizing cinema devotees.

Lost Highway because nothing is more relateable to me than a dream story about impotence and cuckoldry

Twin Peaks is TVKino

It's nothing less than telewizja

Ronnie Rocket

>start to binge it
>Leland dead
>episodes are niw shit and pure filler
>got stuck in the middle of the second season, dont have the motivation to go on
h-help me

Blue Velvet.

This

You really shouldn't skip, so I can't recommend that for you. It's a tough watch, but you should definitely try and get to the end.

You should just watch those episodes between the big reveal and the final four (or whatever) in the background while you do something else.

i'd say Mulholland Drive or Lost Highway. Twin Peaks the series is overrated dreck and the film only slightly above mediocre. The Straight Story, Elephant Man, and Blue Velvet are also spectacular, but for me it's one of the two above. Haven't seen Inland Empire, though.

FWWM

There's a fan edit of season 2 that cuts down on the filler.

I've never watched it, but when I rewatch the show, I'll give the edit a view.

welcometotwinpeaks.com/movies/northwest-passage-twin-peaks-fanedit/

Himself

Alright, thanks

do you have the screenplay? has it leaked? i've been curious about this project or ages, kind of like Gilliam's Defective Detective. i hope they let someone else direct those b/c they seem to have lost interest in those projects.

I thought you were joking.

Nope. This is awesome. I'll have to try this the next time I make quinoa.

youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU

There's two drafts of RR here

lynchnet.com/scripts.html

or If you're too lazy to read just watch this 3 part youtube series on it
youtube.com/watch?v=tbgtecEAQRU

>30198▶
>MOST LIKELY THIS LMAO:
hahaha

The shittiest Twin Peak episodes are still the top 1% of all TV. You faggots need to stop bellyaching and enjoy the every goddamm bit of it, including one eyed hag doing cheerleading and a flower sniffing autist, and be grateful for the opportunity

only the top 3 can be considered masterpiece-tier, and are somewhat interchangeable

mulholland drive
blue velvet
lost highway
the elephant man
fire walk with me
inland empire
eraserhead
wild at heart
dune
the straight story

mate, i think you rank Twin Peaks too highly. it's okay and charming as hell, but it's no great feat of televised storytelling. top 1%? no where near that.

thanks!

His review of Sex and the City 2

Moor, I beg thee

What else is out there on the same level? Breaking Bad? Sopranos? Fuck no. Rome, yes, but not much else.

He never topped Eraserhead.