I don't know much about sex so help me out Sup Forums

I don't know much about sex so help me out Sup Forums

I was fucking this chubby chick raw and she kept stopping me because her pussy was apparently getting sore. So I would jump off her , she would say sorry and then I'd try to go to sleep.

a short time later she would grab/wake me, spread her legs and I would pound for like 5 minutes until she stopped me again because of her sore puss.

This happened like 5 fucking times until I finally came after she said she did.

what was going on here?

I can't ask her because she was just a 1 time fuck and I don't want to talk to her again

Pics

Or it didn't happen

Pic related???

no, but if you have more like it then post em pls

She was making excuses to stop because you suck

Any number of things can cause that. One of my exes had a small bit of leftover hymen that would frequently tear during sex and then heal back up.

then why did she keep pulling me back on top of her? She was also pretty damn wet the whole time

happens to my girl sometimes when i go too deep or go too hard. take your time and don't slam your hips into hers.

I wouldn't worry just move on to the next land whale

Invest in lube.

Some women are dry for a number f reasons; medication, if they're focused on sex/turned on sufficiently, and other reasons.

Lube is never a bad thing.

Did the 'chubby chick' look like pic related? If so I have news for you, that wasn't a vagina.

i don't think it was that, she was really wet

I was actually surprised by how wet she was considering there was no foreplay lel

I'm imagining your exe's womb healing like Wolverine after getting shot

It wasn't a reaction to physical pain on her part. It was the mental/emotional humiliation of knowing that you don't care about her, aling with the fact that she couldn't feel your tiny shmekel.

I've fucked a chubby that had a tight tiny pussy and needed breaks like that. I've also fucked a skinny girl who's pussy was so tight he preferred anal. Some girls have a too tight puss.

That sounds terrible. My question is though.
Why didn't you tell her to leave when she told you to stop the first time?
I know you're new but the golden rule in fucking is
>Don't start what you can't finish.

*She preferred anal

we were at her place and I had pissed off the person who I was initially going to stay with while I was in the city. I just lucked out and managed to get the chick to let me stay over and fuck her

She was getting sore, but often if the girl is really into sex they'll try to continue anyways, coping with the pain because they're still getting pleasure. And often that ends in them getting too sore and stopping altogether.

Can be a real problem if you have a big diddy.
>sources: personal experience.

Note:
When a girl says you're hurting her pussy with your dick during sex she is
>not turned on
>lying to you

Seriously when a girl is "too tight" it's because she is uncomfortable with you because you are a cringey faggot but you've got stuff she wants so she's got to open up every now and then.

pretty sure girls do get sore pussies tho bro

the first chick I fucked was making little whimper like sounds which I thought were pleasure related at the time

now I realize she was probably in pain due to me fucking her for legit 2 hours with a condom on

It just happens, man. I've known girls that became really sore during sex. Depending on the physical chemistry of how you two went at it, or whatever. You guys were literally just bad at sexing each other, which is totally a thing, so just don't worry about it. You need a girlfriend you can have sex with multiple times until you figure out how to sex good.

Dry cunt.
Likely related to being creeped out by you.
The whimpering was probably her desperately trying not to enrage you and praying that you cum quickly so you'll go away.

lol well it wasn't going to happen that way for her

I was nervous about being a 5 second ejaculator so I used one of those dick numbing condoms. in hindsight it was a bad move because I didn't get to cum during my first lay

tightest pussy ever

Try a little foreplay and lube dipshit.

tell me how to foreplay user

keep in mind though that she was a 1 night fuck and there's no god damn way I'm putting my face near strange pussy. Shit is gross

Kissing all over...ears, neck, tits. Rub and finger pussy. Make her cum before you fuck her.

Wtf, you'll stick your tongue in her mouth, your dick in her pusdy, but you won't lick it?

You lick it first so you can figure out if you want to fuck it.

fuck that im not risking herpes on the face just to lick some strange chicks puss. Also that shit is kinda gross when wet. Slimy and sometimes leaks that white cum looking stuff. Plus after a night of clubbing, walking or whatever there's a good chance that puss is gonna kind of stink.

And I will admit that there's probably a way to get chicks to climax fast with your hands but I don't know it

Most of the time it's just repetitive fucking motions that make my hand and fingers tired. Also what if I stick my hand down there and get the ol stink finger? That doesn't go away with just a quick wipe.

Tell me how to foreplay with limited pussy touching and no licking pls

Well in all fairness I'll eat spicy as fuck bar food but I wouldn't get my dick anywhere near it.
So it makes sense that there are things I wouldn't put my mouth near but I would stick my dick in.
Like a faggots mouth or something.

You probably just shouldn't bother then.

no help user

dudes high maintenance. get the fuck over it or be known as bad sex guy.

are you telling me there's no way to foreplay a chick without licking or fingering her snatch?

Like i'll finger her I guess if I've confirmed there's no nasty smell, but there's got to be other moves i can do

kiss/rub all over. gotta go all out though. be passionate. if your not into she wont be either. hard to get passionate with some random chick though. get over the smell. who the fuck is smelling your fingers mate?

i believe this because in condoms you cant feel shit but a nasty rubber bag slowly choking out your boner for the count.

Piercings and tattoos.

Some girls need lube. None of them want to admit it, so be smart and tell them it's your sex fantasy. Too little lubrication increases the likelyhood of transmitting or receiving STDs (tiny skin ruptures and shit), especially candida and the likes, so if you're risking a bareback, at least have it moist.

>You lick it first so you can figure out if you want to fuck it.
This is good avice, mang. Pussy taste and smell gives a lot away of how clean she's down there, both in a washing routine sense and an std sense.

Fuck off, faggot. Reverse search this image, this thread is b8

OP maybe you don't like wet pussy because you are a faggot loving cockmaster.
No shame in it queer but maybe you'd prefer cock.

Lube faggot.

I never said that was the chick I fucked retard

Now if you're done being stupid how about you post more pics like it so I can add to my collection

Are you implying that they never get sore?

maybe

I've never done gay shit because I never wanted too. But a lot of people figure out they're giant faggots later in life

well, he never said that the picture of OP's girl, just that he was fucking a fat chick

This thread is full of fucking virgins and faggots. Holy fuck go back to eating your pizza bagels and jerking off to drawn pictures of Japanese cartoons

Angie?

>And I will admit that there's probably a way to get chicks to climax fast with your hands but I don't know it
Lie her down on her stomach, legs slightly apart, lie down next to her on the right, left middle finger into pussy from behind, right hand playing with her hair, caress her, use your nails, whatever provoces a positive reaction. Finger her slowly and apply the pressure with your fingertip in the direction of your palm. You can ask her to use her own hands on her clit if she likes that. Don't go too fast and only speed up slightly when she's close, don't go ballistic, do it as she'd do it herself. When she cums, go a little faster and "bigger" (=just some tiny bit further in). Don't forget to kiss and bite her neck, back, ass cheeks whatever is in reach and seems to feel good to her. Stay away from the parts of her body where she's self conscious about (upper hips, etc.). Slap occasionally, but caress where you hit her instantly.

That's the basic, variation depends on her reaction to what you're doing. When she's about to cum I like to pull her head up by her hair, put my forhead against her temple and moan/grunt quietly into her ear, most chicks I've been with like that, just don't crush her nose or block her mouth with your arm, if you're not a manlet it should be long enough to stay out of her face while still pulling her head up. Slow down after a few seconds of her orgasm and switch to gentle, but longer motions.

Seriously, if you're good at fingering, then she'll think of you as a god. Most men don't ever step up their fingering game thinking it's all in the dick. Fact is, if you finger her good, she'll be more forgiving when judging your dick game and in her mind the sex will be considerably better overall.

dennis?

What's her name?

How old is she, OP, how old are you?

Pics?

is my hand palm up or down?

Curtis!

I'm 20 and she said she was 24

No pics

Bump

Just come to terms with being a pussy hating faggot

some chicks get a sore puss you puss... don't be puss... ps i get paid to fuck fatties

Fag.

too late faggot.

fucking faggot retard, learn to fucking read.

Hey guys!

See

okay then

it's been awhile since I last fingered a chick but i remember there's like a ridged spot up in their vag were people say the g spot is. Should I do anything with that?

I also asked my lesbian friend once and she said something about like a bulbous thing inside the vag that you can press on that they apparently like, know anything about that? I would ask her again but she moved away

Dah fuck is this