Feels thread

Feels thread

i need tips. i asked a girl for nudes but im in a relationship. im a dumb fuck up that fucked this relationship, i don't know what to do.
>inb4 just nudes get over it

Give up

Srsly give up. It's over as fuck.

i feel like trash i don't know what i should do, she literally makes me so happy

if you think your birthday is a big deal and should be celebrated, you are a selfish asshole.

I dont, just found this in another feels thread

bamp

LIVE DAMMIT.

I'm about to turn 30. I'm married. This shit happened like three times to me and everyone I know. Give up, grow up, start over.

Tell her what you did, it's best for her to hear it from you than through the grapevine. Ask for forgiveness, but don't expect it.

Bad news is like milk in that they do not get better with age.

That's a good way of putting it. I'm probably going to steal that.

i'll tell her and hope she forgives me

Made burgers, buns expired... :(

I still love her.

I thought I was over her.

I can't help myself.

Cut your losses. It's hard, but no matter how much "advice" you get from Sup Forums, you have to DO something eventually. Be a man, deal with the consequences, quit being a beta bitch with your feels thread

You really are retarded.

Take it, I didn't make it up lol friggin USMC drilled it in my head

most likely fake story too hollywood-ish to me, but goddamn if that is real, and the girl really was a 9/10 not just some ugly smart girl, thats fucking crazy

My grandmother is dying, and im stuck in a diffrent country, shes gonna be dead in under a week and im not going to be able to see her. so im trying to drink my problem away it seems to keep me numb enough

I was gonna do a long greentext but maybe later I feel like shit
>be me
>in Japan
>save qt3.14 homeless asian gf from scumbags, take her off the street
>she's hot and we get together after a few weeks of me taking care of her
>shit she's got cancer
>of course she dies
I will never love again