This is my rewrite of tge opening scene in the Dark Knight Rises

This is my rewrite of tge opening scene in the Dark Knight Rises

>Bane: (firm) I won't tolerate vigilante justice.

>CIA: Then keep out of my flight plan.

>Bane: Throwing people off a plane? Flight plans? What separates you from small guys?

>CIA: Don't lecture me about size! Thousands were shortened the day you decided to help. The big guys I've put on the ground would've hurt good people, you nearly decimated an entire population because you chose not to lead that hothead out of here.

>Bane: So I should've just stood by and let him crash this plane. The people you've not included in the flight plan may be big guys, but they are hired guns... brothers. You've crossed the line, and I can't accept that.

CIA: Tell that to dr. Pavel's transferred blood.

>No rain assaults the ground
YOU HAD ONE JOB

Rain assaults the ground.

I did this in only 20 minutes

CIA's thumbs assault his belt.

Really? That's pretty sad!

Got me

kek

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

20/20

Cont.

CIA stands over Bane's beaten body. He places his small boot atop Bane's chest and presses down, hard.

Juan rushes to Bane's side.

>Juan: (desperate) Stop! What have you done to him?

CIA is unfazed by him. He takes hold of his belt, and raises it above him, preparing to vanquish this hothead.

It's in this moment, that CIA has a vision. He remembers sonething. Something horrible. That night. The night he lost it.

His height.

>Juan: He's a big guy. For you.

CIA's eyes are visible now. Tears. Streaming down his face.

He drops the belt, stepping away. He walks oit of the plane, and gazes into the sky.

>Dr Pavel, I'm CIA.
Did Nolan realize what a tremendous impact this line would have?

Did Jesus when he wrote the Bible?

for you

Bump

This line is a masterpiece.
It introduces 2 major characters, dr. Pavel and CIA. It also tells you that dr. Pavel is doctor. The masterful writing combined with the amazing acting and setting make this the pinnacle of kino.

>its a ''we over-analyze a dead meme'' episode

This is truly the pinnacle of shitposting.

>dead meme
So show me its body.

My tuyen:

CIA: Dr. Pavel? I'm CIA

Dr. Pavel: Hello CIA. Thank u for your assistance. I have terrorists wthat work 4 the Bane.

CIA: BRing them in

Bane: Well done CIA. Getting caught was part of my maters plane.

CIA: plane? Are you a big guy?

Bane: 4 u

Bravo Nolan

Would fit perfectly into a Nolan film figuring that dialog in Nolan films make zero sense.