Post the album that you like to listen to the most while under the influence of your personal "favorite" drug

Post the album that you like to listen to the most while under the influence of your personal "favorite" drug.

Hard mode, no weed.

Pic related, Klonopin.

>doing drugs

End self drugfag

>2017
>degeneracy

Throw out the drugs and hippity hop faggot, it's a new era now. You're not cool anymore. Get a job, get a hobby, get a career, get a car, get a nice blonde gf.

Acid

I mean, I have all of those with the exception of the gf lol.

But yeah, there's a saftey thread on Sup Forums somewhere why don't you go back to it with and

i love the mood of this album when im on acid

I don't do drugs because I'm not a deadbeat.

Favorite album is Remain in Light

>not eating a bitch's lungs out on PCP while blasting Big Lurch

you will never be this patrician

Just because I don't like drugs, doesn't mean I'm a conspiratorial Sup Forumsack idiot, straw-man-using fag.

Then ignore the thread and move on with your fucking life, you fucking socially worthless cocksucker.

Sure lot of grandmas ITT

DROP OUT OF LIFE WITH BONG IN HAND

I like to listen to fleetfoxes in the morning while consuming caffeine.

Fantastic album but what drug?

>drug-dependent, mentally-weak baby has a fit when someone advices that he improves upon himself

Just weed. Nothing crazy.

>Implying that I am degenerate because I like using drugs.

More "upstanding citizens" use drugs than you probably think. Have fun working retails and living with your mom and dad 'till you're 30, faggot.

You're derailing a thread for no reason than your personal opinion on drugs, no wonder he thinks you a Sup Forumsack. I think your underage personally. Before you go calling me an addict, go check out some research on the subject, johns hopkins will work.

>this or sweet trip, LSD

This is my favorite album for being drunk and high on coke. Drunk and snorting adderall works too.

Ambien.

ketamine

Not drug related, but I've found Sweet Trip to be the perfect album for driving through a long stretch of woods for an hour or so.

Eno's music in general is made for downers.

it ain't even that great b, damn thing is just demos to throw in the background, 10/10

Weed

>implying I have the luxury of using anything else

CRAKC

Acid

I love listening to this on addies too. Something about it goes great with stimulants.

Methamphetamine

mu fags dont like drugs because they werent cool enough to be invited to parties in high school

also weed

this

Not really my "favorite" drug but one I've done a lot.
>dxm
>pic related or replica

Oops forgot picture

listening to merriweather post pavilion on md are like all of my university memories

Opiates
This or Fragments From A Rainy Season

perfect album for acid since its basically panda sending you good vibes throughout