Hey Sup Forums, I got court ordered to wear this SCRAM bracelet for DUI (yes, I'm an asshole for driving drunk)...

hey Sup Forums, I got court ordered to wear this SCRAM bracelet for DUI (yes, I'm an asshole for driving drunk). This thing seems pretty full proof, is there any way to trick this thing?

Smash it

saw your leg off

you're a fucking dumbass

for how long?

I know a way. But you'll have to pay me.

Give $50 to [email protected] on PayPal. I'll wait.

a couple months, not exactly sure.

Full proof?

No wonder you were caught.

I think it should be legal to drive drunk, you should only get in trouble if you cause an accident.

I drive drunk all the time, for the last 15 years. But I'm not a moron. I don't speed and I pay attention.

What makes it worse was that I was totally fine. I was doing all the right things on the road. Some spic rear-ends me at a red light, cop was in the next lane.

hey op I got an idea but you are gonna dislike it
break all of your foot bones and mush your foot through it

or you could chop your dick off

How about you just suck it up and deal with it?

you might be on to something

Sigh...

I've come to terms with ultimately having to do that.

You watched them put it on
Just do whatever they did in reverse to get it off
duh

just lay off drinking for awhile. depending on your state you can probably get that thing off half way through the original sentence for good behavior. I had a breathalyzer installed on my car and I got it off on the 8th month of a 15 month sentence.

be smart, once you get caught on probation your PO will make your life hell.

i have a fucking house arrest ankle monitor on, there's nothing you can do

Can you give us any info on what does and doesn't set it off?

i know there are a bunch of internal tampering alarms, its a transdermal alcohol monitor so it takes a reading of your sweat vapors every half hour. it had an IR light that can tell if its your skin or theres something put in there.

no. you weren't totally fine. you were drunk, therefore you shouldn't have been on the road. if your whip wasn't there, that spic wouldn't have rear ended you and there wouldn't have been an incident. you broke the law nigga

You can't fuck with those things anyway. They are so sensitive to tampering it's ridiculous.

Get petroleum jelly and slide it off, dumbass.

that blows

break your foot or cut off dick user here,

try putting rubbing alcohol on it and see what happens

Duh, it means is very proof for accidentally my sister

>its a transdermal alcohol monitor so it takes a reading of your sweat vapors every half hour. it had an IR light that can tell if its your skin or theres something put in there.

I wouldn't doubt that it has bio sensors. If you took your leg off or died, they would know.

Well, I guess the only way around the skin thing is, if you cut a chunk off you and tape it to it, so unless you're prepared to do that, I'd keep it on.

Ive read about a lady who got rearrested for taping deli ham to her leg to try and fool it.