Its 9pm, I'm alone in my room listening to cicadas out my window, I have way too much in my head...

Its 9pm, I'm alone in my room listening to cicadas out my window, I have way too much in my head, with only the glow of my computer to keep me company. I cant be the only one who needs a feels thread right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YMPJDvwJfnA
youtube.com/watch?v=I9XkdAB2FA4
youtube.com/watch?v=u_hDHm9MD0I&list=PLgkJPssB5v4Ite1TnaY6LSgFp53M_LvOh&index=1
game.notch.net/drowning/#
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been one of those days for me as well. One of those weeks. I don't know. Too much I need to change in my life and I don't want to hurt anybody.

Maybe you are. I'm not feeling so bad, even when I'm here, in the dark, lit only by my phone

Image is bullshit, his character in worlds greatest dad said that not him.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a little while ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Cheer up op and start doing something useful. Time's flowing!

I think I found it. Is this the BJ she gave you?

I love you op keep trying I know it can be hard but life can get better too dont give up to soon

not trying to sound like a typical depressed faggy teenager or anything but for the past 3 weeks ive just been so trapped in my mind thinking about everything and everyone and how my choices impact people I love. Smoking pot lets me get out of my mind but at the same time it makes me feel like im letting myself and others down. Not looking to cut my wrists or anything but im not the only one that feels this way right?

I'm feeling pretty bad right now too, that's because I'm sitting here on Sup Forums dealing with explosive diarrhea that hurts like fuck to shit out

i love you tooo hope you feel better

Its normal but im not sure how you are letting anyone down by doing that. You dont have to feel guilty doing something that helps you relax. Same if you just smoked cigarettes unless your family is really against that or something.

Well... maybe, you could try putting the pot down for a while. If only just to see what happens and if anything is any different.

I'm pro-pot! 100% ... but I haven't smoked in over a year... It just felt like time for a break. I get away from it long enough and then I realize it was a total different way of thinking and being. Not bad, just different. I like both. Sometimes it's just as well to do with out ... I don't know.

You should do what works for you, especially if that means you ignore me and trust you.

thx user

No you're not
Do you want to talk?
I have time till tomorrow

thx as well

This is maybe gonna seem corny but... I actually think pot is more of a spiritual thing than people give it credit.

Natives used to throw it on the fire in tipis and trip balls looking at the smoke. Seeing visions and what not... or going on a walk and calling it a vision quest. If they encountered an animal or anything that really struck their attention- meaning was attributed to it..

I really think that drugs are like a direct line to a certain kind of intuition... the type depends on the drug.

Pot is often just treated as recreation.. but I think it really does like-- heighten emotional / spiritual intuition.

If you decide not to put the pot down.. maybe you can try smoking and do some concentrated soul searching or something?

don't worry user. I'm a loser too. Moved back from college 2-3 weeks ago and still haven't hung out with anyone besides family members.

dis nigga lol

this is a good idea too use it as a strength if it helps you.

youtu.be/YMPJDvwJfnA

I just got dumped by my ex gf...

Share your saddest heartbreak songs with me. I need to let out a good cry...

breezeblocks by Alt-j

this is a nice thread, I needed something like this. You fags are some of the best

I agree there is definitely a spiritual side of pot and something more to it

>dumped by my ex gf
so she dumped you twice? how does that work?

also, man the fuck up you goddamn faggots

This formula is so much better with British accents. I love that the host suddenly takes on the role of a kindergarten teacher "You go apologize." rather than be an emotionally distant spectator / ringmaster.

ill be your boyfriend if you want

So this isn't a hearbreak song... per se.

it's actually more of a love story?

... but I did once cry my face off to it... because I felt like no one really understood me.. and I felt really alone.

Maybe you need it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9XkdAB2FA4

beat me to it.

Nice imagery. Still though, fuck yourself my man!

ill be your boyfriend too

that's nice.

I know what you mean, brother dear. I...
KNOW.
WHAT.
YOU.
MEAN.
BROTHER.
DEAR.

It's been a hell is week for me as well. I was really good friends with this girl but I fucked everything up and we can no longer be friends. I miss her so much

Im so full of heartache and rage
I want her but I wanna kill her

Any cure for that, or at least something to keep me busy before I do anything reckless?

I stayed up with a girl from 2am to 11am and cuddled with her in my bed a day before she got married to someone else. She left at 11 and then I took a shower and went to work.

How can there be any barriers to my mind? My strength is a figment of what? My imagination. They are ants gnawing on my nerves. I can beat this with love.

nice song. I listen to this one when im feeling down. youtube.com/watch?v=u_hDHm9MD0I&list=PLgkJPssB5v4Ite1TnaY6LSgFp53M_LvOh&index=1

Inlove with someone who already has their eye on another.
Feels bad man.

That's not be bragging, either. She told me she wanted to be with me, and that she didn't love him. We were incredibly good friends and we shared a crazy amount in common. Turns out she was just scared, she went through with the wedding. We were going to just continue our friendship but instead I drank a fucking leter of wine, went to their place after the wedding and loudly told over of my friends about my feelings for her. The husband heard and she had to tell him the whole story. She was forced to block me and I can't talk to her or see her anymore. I miss her so fucking much, I just wanted to be her friend and things got it of hand.

Atleast I sort of did the right thing. She tried to kiss me while we were cuddling, but I didn't let her.

k user's kinda a fag here not gonna lie

Why do you say that

just don't be a little bitch ass nigger. You're being a 8/10 bitch ass nigger

Today was a pretty good day. Weather was very pleasant, not too hot. Work went well. Nothing went wrong.

So why is it, as I get tired at the end of the day, these feels gotta creep in? I'm not talking about something specific, even. It's just a general feeling of insecurity and frustration that has been part of the background noise of my life for the last 13 years. I know it'll be all right; I'm just tired.

But there's no one here to remind me. Even posts wouldn't really help, I'm sorry to say. It'd have to be someone (female by preference) here with me. That's not going to happen, though. Not with my social skills.

Consider this a cautionary tale from a dusty old hermit...

I am a man, who, as a young man (a boy really) decided that I loved someone so much that I made a deep spiritual commitment to only love that person for the rest of my life.

I won't get in to details, but I can honestly say I have kept the commitment.

It was the hard times that drove me to the realization that I am the sole owner of my heart and my thoughts. I am responsible for my heart. And there is no amount of believing that someone else "has my heart" that will make it true. Even in this realization, in an act of... what I now call... beauty. I still willingly gave my heart away forever, to someone... or rather, the idea of someone...

It has been many years.... I can see where no one would want to follow suit in my choices.

but I will say, the love I have has long since faded, and the memory is really just a story- it could be of someone elses life.

However, it did fundementally change me. And I do now feel whole responsibility for my heart and my mind.. my inner being really.

And I realize, that I don't want anyone in my life who can't respect that... and I cannot fall in love with anyone who doesn't do that for themselves. So, I find myself at an impasse. The dating scene isn't exactly chalk full of emotionally secure, responsible beings.

I have not been in a relationship for years... I'm sure it's mainly because just I don't want to be... I like my own company, now I'm an introvert...

... But I do remember the PAIN of being alone.. and the day I decided I that I didn't want to suffer any longer. It was a long and difficult road from that day-- but I am finally evolved.

When I see that old pain... it's like a smile inside... and i can say to myself "It's okay little one, I've got this." There is just so much... to feel... to see... to think.. to know...

I lost an incredible friend and I miss her.

I was in a feels thread yesterday and an user posted his email, desperately looking for someone to talk to. We chatted a bit and I fell asleep. This morning, I deleted the emails while cleaning my inbox and now I lost his contact info.

user, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, PLEASE DROP YOUR ANONYMOUS EMAIL AGAIN. I'M SORRY I LOST IT, MAN. YOU'RE 28, HAVE AN INFANT SON, AND LEFT THE MILITARY FOR CALLING A FEMALE BOSS A C*NT.

I'm here for you, Sup Forumsro.

Simply recognzing one's life. The fact that you are alive... it can bring feelings of awe, confusion, and humble surrender.

Our condition of being infinity inward and infinity outward. Torn always between what we see,think,feel,know within and what we see,think,feel,know without....Is one... of the greatest spiritual importance. Figuring out how to operate-- is maturity, and it takes time.

Not only that, one is never mature enough... figuring things out for yourself never ends. It is always just beginning.

Each and every moment is an end and a new beginning. "Hold on to the center."

she's a cheating cunt and you're a weak bitch for liking such a worthless whore

Just check your bin they'll be there

She's a really good person. The entire week before the wedding her husband spent absolutely no time with her. He worked until 12am and then immediately after work he went out with his friends until 3am catching Pokemon. When she asked if he thinks he'll spend any time with her at all before the wedding he got annoyed at her.

>Man's best friend indeed.
Sadly, a woman would only ever deserve a bullet to the head, not the steak.

>good person
>doesn't respect herself enough to not marry someone she doesn't like
K

This would hit home a lot harder if I actually knew why I've hung on.

You're lucky

it's just been one of those days

then it becomes one of those weeks

then one of those months

then it just becomes the norm

its 4 a.m here Ive just walked 4 miles in the dark from a nightclub after my taxi failed to show.

GF and I broke up after three years together

All these good looking women, dance with some of them, feel instant regret.

I dont even want them , I just want to go back.

Fucking hell man , why god why...

I needed this feel thread. My grandma died this afternoon after 2 weeks of being in the hospital day in and day out with her. Its been an awful fucking day

Bump

Pfft. that faggot deserved it.

A revelation came to me when I realized that everything I experience is a reflection me. Not just me... but the "me" that is deeper than me. ... my soul, my spirit, my conciousness.

Everything going on in my life is a reflection of the deepest part of myself.

Everything.

No matter what I do.. I... am always what I get.

... Therefore, when I love someone else. I am really just trying to love myself... or make myself feel loved.

...When a person hurts me. I am really just believing the thoughts in my head I have made up for myself based on their actions... and hurting myself with my thoughts.

When a person hurts me... I hurt myself.

When I need to feel heard... I just want someone to give me permission to hear myself.

Mastery is in needing no permission for anything and accepting everything I receive...after all, It is myself that I receive.

... from here, choose love.
... from here, choose peace.

... from here, you choose.

game.notch.net/drowning/#

As you continue to "solve" problems, It keeps piling up until you chose to die, lose hope, and are eventually forgotten.

Then I may never achieve mastery in this life. I require permission for everything in life.

>Mastery is in needing no permission for anything and accepting everything I receive...after all, It is myself that I receive.

Not only is it myself that I receive.. but.. it is everything.

... call it God if you will.

Call it the universe.

Call it the source, the force, or any other name.

What you receive each moment is life itself.. there is no connection more direct to all things than life itself.

You alone are enough.

there was an amazing feels thread last night. Somebody posting something that I cant get out of my head, there was a black background and white lettering. It was speaking to an user, comforting this user talking as if they shared a pain together. Does anybody have stuff like that?

dumping what i have

"I require permission for everything in my life" Is that true?

It certainly feels like it. Even though I technically have no one depending on me for anything I still couldn't just drop everything and pursue a dream. I am not able to give myself permission to go out there, make mistakes, and otherwise live like "normal" people. Even my imagination is ruled by "permission."

So, yeah.

S U N D A Y S C H O O L

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

I read you loud and clear brother.

To deal with these trains of thought...I use certain off-the-bookshelf self-help tools when I get these thoughts. Not everyone is open to them and ... not everyone agrees with them.

So, I run the risk of making your problems worse by suggesting them by name directly..

... It appears to me, though, that you need to connect with some resources. How would you like to go about that? It could be time for you to work on yourself in this way.

This. All of this.

I like that one, I hope it's real

I have looked at similar material to what you speak of before. Theories have always been sound; what you're saying is not complete bullshit in my eyes. I have a pretty good filter for that sort of thing; take what resonates with my life and discard the rest. Putting these things into practice, however, always seems to elude me. Forming good habits is very difficult; I get about a month or two into most of them and I'll miss a day. "That's OK," I say, "We'll get back to it tomorrow."

But I always forget tomorrow. It's not intentional. It happens anyway, though. Then I hate myself even more for "weakness" and it gets added to the pile of shit that weighs my spirit down.

The TL;DR of my years of self help and therapy is..

.. don't believe any thought that comes into your head. Watch it... let it run it's course... it is simply a movement... an impulse. There is a part of you which can stand back from your thoughts without taking the hit directly each time.

These days, the best thing about my life is that I literally don't believe a fucking thing. I just enjoy what I want to enjoy, hate what I want to hate, love what I want to love, shut the light out when I want to shut the light out, let the storms come, let the storms go-- it doesn't have to mean a damned thing.

I always go back to the parachute metaphor...

You jump out of a plane
you pull the ripchord
the chute fails
you pull the back up
the backup fails
there is nothing left to do now but enjoy the view...

This is life.