>cross a thread with shark/scaly girls

welp, looks like my evening is set.

it has biker rash all over it
vidya, laying down, icecream, bathroom, isthereanythinggoodtowatch

They are tough to argue with.

Then you shud do that stuff

I've seen worse.

DuckTits, woo!

well, maybe not all over it, but that part you use to actually sit on a bike seat... its sore. Otherwise its a pretty fab butt from all that biking i do.

>scale girls will never exist irl

at least we got the internet and heavily modded video games.

I quit.

Dead.

Sharks abd scaily is the best

The number of galaxies stars and planets in the observable universe is so large scaily anthro looking creatures with similar naughty bits have almost certainly evolved in a number of locations and exist right now.

But the statistics also say they are probably nowhere near our star system or even our galaxy, buy it's not impossible at least one of those species is in our galaxy.

Wat

so what you're saying is that if i take a quick cyrogenic nap, a cute shark girl from another galaxy will wake me up in the future?

It's a fundimental concept In Astrobiology that the ubiverse is so large and contains so many planets Statisticly any kind of life you can imagine that dosnt violate the laws of physics and chemistry probably exists somewhere in the universe.

I use it to imaging sexy non human things I wanna put my dick in.

Enjoy your space aids.

I want to boop her nose.

The chances of them finding us pr us finding them is very very very very low but the longer we exist the better the chance so I'll just say maybe.

Worth it

you want to boop a lot of things.

i'll take those odds. On a side note, i feel kinda bad for not having any topic related pictures to share. I do have a lot of boner ones though... probably more than i should.

Even if it rots your dick but doesn't kill you?

I'll have a new lab grown dick attached. And a cannon graphed onto my chest just because.

heh

anyone got any zebra?

>you'll never one day stumble upon a dragon bathing spread eagle style while giving you some serious bed eyes

Not with that attitude

Dat belly

Quit it.

Hey! How are you?

heya man.

I'm fine, just a regular saturday. Made a nice dinner, watching the 24 hours of Spa.

What's going on here?

Do you like the starter pokemon I made on pokemon fusion for Sup Forums this morning?

Nothing exciting.

Hey dude, what's up?

Seems like it