I paid $120 for this. Was it worth it or did I get stiffed...

I paid $120 for this. Was it worth it or did I get stiffed? My guy said it's 7 grams (which is what I paid for) but I don't know if I got everything that I paid for. It's moderately strong, not the best or worst. Lighter for size reference.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

priceofweed.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

120? Damm amigo, that shit in my country is 20 dollars

Even if it is 7 grams you got rip off real bad. At the most 7 grams of good shit should cost no more the 90$ and that's the high end price average is about 70$

That's like 80 if it's decent.
Which it looks mediocre... So...

Picture is too flat and lacks the depth to tell if you paid too much, just off that pic though, yes you got ripped.

Holy fuck.. 120 is an oz in Colorado STORES!

mass per unit of volume, you dense fuck.

yea that looks low quality too. i can get that much for 20 - 30$

Looks stemmy as shit

Overpaid by $40-$50 for what looks like kife faggot

$120 for 7 grams yeah you're retarded.

>I paid $120 for a substance that causes short term paranoia and long term schizophrenia / mental health problems as well as lung cancer

>did I get ripped off?

you cretins never cease to amaze

Not good enough weed for $120 a q regardless of the amount you personally received.

Are u holding the lighter right next to the bags or is it above them and closer to the camera? Yea cause it's legal, dumbfuck

thats worth half that price. If I knew the dealer Id probably as for 5 bucks off at least before buying

bait but ill respond

you over paid by 80$. 7g of reggie like that should never cost more then 40$

Where I live the average price is 20/gram

As i say in every thread like this, buy a scale. It will save you a lot of hassle.

that looks like shit. Where are you?

>debunked recreational drugs again

that just people ripping you off. they obviously buy it for less then what they sell it for. find better connections.

No the general street price is 20

Bulk price is 10

That's barely 50 bucks worth, and it's super expensive where I live

It's 10/g usually in Canada. But 20 if it's higher quality.

why do people keep making these threads?

> durr guys did I do a stupid?

> is too stupid to work it out

Holy shit mid is $5 dollars a gram for me and it does the job

unpacked pic please? you got ripped off, friend

priceofweed.com/

Your first problem is not knowing what $120 should look like. Your second is not seeing if he weighed it. Your third is that you got ripped off. I get more from my guy for $60 and it's some high quality stuff.

i would pay 40 max for that garbage

did you really weight it cuz from the pic it doesnt look more then 4 grams but even if it 7 grams paying 120 Dollar for less then 15 grams of average weed is quiet retarded

We pay 150 for that much in Ireland.

holy fuck bud 120 for 7 grams? I mean maybe if its tippy top shit but it sure doesn't look like it. You got burned

This

shitty bait is shitty bait

either that or you just got fucked in the ass