What was the name of that website where we used to all watch Youtube videos together? Feeling lonely tonight...

What was the name of that website where we used to all watch Youtube videos together? Feeling lonely tonight. Is it still around? I remember /x/ always had some videos playing in one of the rooms.

Was it moonspace dot tv?

No. That wasn't it. Viewers could add their videos to a queue that kept growing. Then the people in the room could "skip" videos that were playing as long as like 50% clicked the skip button.

sync-video dot com?

Bump for interest

Nevermind. The name just popped up in my head. It was Instasync/Synctube. Apparently it's as dead as my six year relationship.

Thanks tho.

Let's watch something faggot

Of course. If anyone knows anything similar then suggestions are appreciated.

sync-video dot com is similar enough I believe

Synchtube, but it shut down a little while back.

We can figure something else out tho, boardgame-online.com?

Ahh, kk. I thought that's how moonspace worked as well thought? Idk, could be wrong

I'll check it out. Thanks, user

cytube is where v4c's channel now resides. cant believe how many of the original members i still see in the chat

Oh man...boardgame was freakin great. Hopefully they still play the music in the background. Guess I know what I'll be doing tonight.

synchtu_be/ put a . for the _

This is it's replacement.

OP here. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you.

Yeah we just played a random game with anons. We could setup another one if anyone is game.

cytu be has more users

Tube sync..... its shit now if i remember, dont feel like googling

Make a new channel and we can all post videos in it for fun. I miss the days of fight videos, random videos, and chris hansen how to catch a predator.

Oh man. I can't believe how many Predator vidoes there we back in the day. Almost every channel was great in it's own way.

That dog must be so comfortable x3