Haven't seen one of these in months!!

haven't seen one of these in months!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Topgarzoople OP

yesssiressieeezzzzz

Do I get gun? If so. Human only if we get unlimited ammo.

Bazopar.

Harambe has got my back

wolves, EZ

Obviously the guy with the gun.

Rolling

gorilla x2 as if they're worth more than fucking bears

Cute bait.

I'll take the nine alligators. Chill in a rowboat with a ring of fucking primordial killers around me, having my back

gotta go with wolves

same, those are nile crocodiles tho, making them even larger and more dangerous

>implying old fucks are better than more evolved species

mice
so many mice they will be able to distract anything else
a fuckton of mice biting you is alot of pain i bet
so that hunter wont get me
eagles will try to eat mice
bears will flip the fuck out and go true bear mode, attacking everything
>alligators probably wont give a fuck and just sit there, or thrash when the mice crawl on them
>harambes will get shot by the hunter out of his rage
>wolves will try to get me as im the best prey, just gotta outrun wolves, so that leaves me with one group of enemies

>implying you need to evolve after achieving perfection

Saltwater crocs are the big dangerous ones, any form of freshwater croc including the Nile variant are smaller

The guy with the gun. Not because I think he can protect me from an army of animals, but because I know that even if I have 15 wolves surrounding me he can just snipe my ass.

Nile is basically the same as a saltwater croc. They are nothing the same as Aussie freshwater ones which is what I assume you're talking about.

>perfection

Sorry gun beats Harambe

Guy with a gun won't be fast enough, will get killed reloading

I gotta go with the wolves

They're a different species and the Nile croc is rarely found in saline water and is generally about 30% lighter for a given age.
>Crocodylus niloticus
>Crocodylus porosus

Pciking the Rats.
They are all infected with AIDS and shit.
And they are so small that Harambe and the crocodiles can't attack them.

>While most other species are LC even in countries where most of their natives are endangered

But the wolves can't pierce through crocodile plates

Terrain is going to effect my choice. If they're all coming at you with no cover, you're fucked no matter what you pick.

In the water, I choose crocs.

In trees, I choose gorilla

In desert, I choose Lion

In Urban, I choose wolves.

See

You really underrestimate the rats man.
They will just sneak into their bodies and eat hem from the inner.
They are also filled with AIDS and shit like that.
And they are over numbering every other animal in that list.

The grizzly bears can literally punch everyone else's face off.

Yeah but the ones in the picture are niles not salties, however I would prefer 9 saltwater crocodiles

Harambe beats everything

Idk I feel like 50 falcons would be ideal because they would be constantly dive bombing all the other animals plus the human and they'd be clawing their faces where their eyes, and noses are. Rendering their senses useless.

fair enough

Dude, ALL these animals are endangered in their natural environment (except mice and men).

Wolf pack. Kill guy with gun, take his gun go bird hunting yep..

But 50 falcons with fuck you up from the sky

1 magma

How does this work???
Bear is x3, does that mean single 3's get me bear???

How the fuck will the eagles pierce through the crocodile plates?

Take the rats man.

Are you fucking autistic you choose one animal that will protect you from the other ones.
You choose 15 wolves.
15 wolves will need to protect you from the other animals.

I'm Gay

WTF would I do with 2 Leslie Jones?

mmmmm *smiles*

That guy only has two shots if you go up against anything other than harambe you're fucked.

The mice are actually probably the best bet.

There's videos on YouTube of those things single handedly fucking up cats

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0

choose the person. go into an apartment anywhere. call the police. relax.

Thanks user, if that's the case I choose 1000 rats. They will fuck like no tomorrow and I will have 100,000 rats. Then my rat army will take over Ireland.

Harambe I choose you!

I don't think any single choice could stop all of the rats, but I don't think the rats could stop all of the others if they charged me.

Finna go Willard on y'all

Ghosbusters 2 remake

>only has two shots
>clearly not seeing the lever on the bottom of the gun
So if this is a lever action 30-06 you're fine. And it doesn't imply how much ammo he has or time to go get some.

Obviously the falcons. They would eat the eyes of the big critters, descend on dude with a gun and destroy him, and swallow the mice whole. Then they could pick me up and carry me off to hawky paradise

It's impossible to survive if you choose only one
So how about choosing one row instead?
I.e: you can choose mice bear bird, mice wolf lion, mice dude gorilla...
Personnaly i'd take bear dude croco
Place croco in a circle
Go in middle of circle with dude
Shoot what's far and let croco traps and bears fuck up what's close

I call left to right diagonal then. We got melee troops, range troop (is also an anti-air troop), and flying troops. I win LEL

One Harambe

The Man with a gun. I'd rather die swinging my fists at a punch of animals next to my fellow man then have three bears or some shit protect my stupid ass. Besides, he's got a fucking gun. One man with a gun and since OP is fucking retarded lets suggest this. Me and this guy are alone, and alot of the forces of Nature are coming after our asses. We've got plenty of ammo for his gun, and surely in this fortified house I made out of his home I can do something. I'll concoct some Molotov Cocktails and burn those fuckers to the ground. He'll shoot down the falcons and the barricades we made should hold the big animals off. The mice we can just stomp to death. Then when the falcons are gone, we'll kill the other animals and still be stepping on the mice. It'll be painful, scary, and dangerous. But eventually all those mice will be squished and all those bears, lions, crocs, falcons, and gorillas will be beaten or shot to death. And we like how man kind has been for thousands of years, be victorious over Nature. Fuck you Nature!

Rats would fuck shit up considering you get 1000 of them you'd have such strength in numbers. Only threat to you would be the Falcons but I'd have the rats crawl on me and form some sort of Rat Armor

No correct answer, if I dont pick the eagles, the rats will kill me. If I choose the rats, the eagles kill me.

Grizzly bears a strong a big as fuck. They can run up to 25 mph, are 1.5 times bigger that a gorilla. Claws are like fucking kitchen knives that can slash all those motherfucking animals throates.

Believe me guys i want on safari in africa and i went to alaska too, and the most terrifying animal i've ever seen is the motherfuckinng grizzly bear, the beast of the animal kingdom. The king.

WITNESSED