Is there a more JUST career than the one of Ozil

Is there a more JUST career than the one of Ozil.
>Bought by Madrid
>Due lack of competition became a fundamental part of the team despite being more irregular than Guti
>Better players arrive
>His place in the XI is not secure anymore
>Ask for a raise (lol)
>Florentino understands how useless he really is and uses this to sell him for an stupidly high amount of money
>Sells it to Arselel
>Ends up playing in Arselel
>Madrid wins 2 CL after he leaves
>He falls to irrelevancy for the years to come with no actual chance of winning any title

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PGyUqSV_uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes a cuck and deserves it for not leaving arsenal to win trophies like the rest of their good players did

He still has a World Cup though...

best part was fans spamming every real madrid related thing with
"Özil :'((((((" for weeks then forgetting all about him once the season started.

Arbeloa has one too.

Ozil is the perfect youtube player.In reality he just did one flashy play a game and nothing else for the rest of the game.People forgot about him as soon as Madrid started playing with 11 players(10 with Casillas)

>havent won anything relevant in a decade
>0 champions leagues
>shit over paid players
>laughing stock of europe
>arsenal

Pick 5.

And Coetrao won CL, what's your point? These brit tourists in Spain are pretty annoying desu.

Ozil is the most mentally weak player I have ever seen at Arsenal.

>People overrate Ozil because he plays with Cristiano that scores anything
>Moves to mediocre team
>No Ronaldo no overinflated stadistics
>All the fedorafags that supportrd him forget about him
>Fall into irrelevancy
Kek. Florentino cucked little Nemo and his roach dad to death

Coentrao did a good CL run and had a decent season. Ozil was just carried to a WC.

Lol that is saying something. Madrid sold Guti as if he was Figo while in reality he was Guti 2.0

Now that I think about it, Ozil and Guti are pretty similar players.

Guti is a far better scorer though. Ozil's lack of a goal threat is so fucking annoying, especially since >we don't have a consistent 25+ goal scorer.

lmao, kill yourself

Coentrao had a decent season m8.He became shit the next season

Guti was way more gifted than Ozil,but he also was way less proffesional.Guti sometimes came and in 10 minutes won a game with a 40 meters long shoot and an assist from the midfield.Something that Ozil could never do..

>b-but ronaldo scored so many because of ozil. look at all the assists he made at real

>b-but ozil was only good because of ronaldo

/spee/, ladies and gentlemen

>Ozil was just carried to a WC.
that's not true

I might be a NEET and a loser but thank you lord Jesus I am not ugly like Ozil.

Some of the crap that Guti did was incredible.It is a pity that he chose partying over training.
youtube.com/watch?v=8PGyUqSV_uA

I'm not a fan of Ozil but

Arsenal under Fabregas: Alternating between 3/4 in the league and choking every semi/final cup games
Arsenal under Ozil: back to back FA Cup and a 2nd place finish which is the best league finish since 04/05

United and Liverpool were still a serious club at that time

meanwhile cesc won the CL, la liga, and the EPL..

This, Ronaldo's still scoring plenty of goals and Ozil just had a shitton of assists without playing behind a great finisher

Cesc never won the Champions League with Barca and he was a flop there anyways so not sure why you are mentioning his time there.

>I rate Ozil

People don't rate him because he's autistic but he's actually good. His problem is that when he's bad he's visible and when he's good he's invisible, as weird as it sounds.

>stupidly high amount of money
This is just plain false, 42 mil is literally less than eliaquim mangala these days. Gonzalo fucking chokeguain cost 90 mil.

>irrelevant
Rightly or wrongly he is rated very highly outside of Sup Forums. World cup winner etc

Also this. CR threw a hissy fit when Ozil left as well

which >we won despite him, not because of him

>flop

He played excellent in his first season and then he played fine in season 2, but he started getting gradually less game time to the point where he felt like he had to move on.

At least thats how I remember it, but I could be completely wrong. It's not so fresh in memory, and I haven't ever seriously gotten into La Liga due to poor marketing in Norway.

>tfw la liga would probably be at least as much watched as the premier league is now if they actually made an effort in marketing
>tfw i could've ended up supporting some comfy spanish if it wasn't for the constant bpl shilling

It's too late for me now, I've grown way too attached to the club at this point. Funny how a team playing in England can genuinely make or brake my entire weekend.

>Not supporting comfy Villareal or Based Bilbao

How did you start a thread without a picture?

So does Kevin Großkreutz and he contributed just as much as Özil.

Özil is objectively overrated. Can't lift his team, he only makes boring passes. Plain player.
I doubt he will ever compare to a world class player like Payet.

>he only makes boring passes
wew

Compare Özil's passes with Payet's passes. You get bored of Özil fast. I still remember Payet
pass-nutmegging Özil's teammate.

not true

>this whole post
please start watching another sport

>Funny how a team playing in England can genuinely make or brake my entire weekend.

Consider falling off a cliff, please.

You do first.

Never

Payet is 29, two years older than Ozil. Why has Payet never started for France until this year while Ozil has long started for Germany?

But the eplel told me he was good because he created 637628373 chances last season. Chances are good, right?

This is why C.Ronaldo was furious when Real Madrid let Ozil go. Imagine if he was playing for Barca behind Messi/Suarez/Neymar...

-Ozil set the PL record for the most chances created in a season (previously held by Lampard) with 142

-Ozil came 1 short of tying Henry's PL assist record of 20. Most assists in PL this season:
19 - (6 goals) M.Özil
13 - (6 goals) C.Eriksen of Denmark (Tottenham)
12 - (9 goals) D.Payet of France (West Ham)
12 - (7 goals) D.Tadić of Serbia (Southampton)
11 - (17 goals) - R.Mahrez of Algeria (Leicester)

-Most key passes in the PL this season:
146 - Ozil
119 - Payet
115 - Eriksen
81 - De Bruyne
81 - Willian

>Why has Payet never started for France
Good question
Check Wikipedia

This thread is full of people who watch Twitter timelines and Sup Forums memes instead of football matches

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

I swear if Ozil wasn't an ugly autistic Turk he would be regarded as one of the best players in his position globally. Everyone just thinks he's shit because of his sad face and bad posture

France have better players so it's been harder for Payet.

No. He is shit because he just does 3 flashy plays and totally disappears for the rest of the game. He can barely play more than 60 minutes.

and you don't you PU70

2008–2010 Werder Bremen: Özil played 108 games for Werder Bremen in all competitions, scoring 16 goals and giving 55 assists.

2010 FIFA World Cup - Özil was the joint-highest assist provider

2010–11: Özil ranked first in assists in major European and domestic competitions with 25.

2011–12: Ozil ranked first in assists in La Liga with 17

UEFA Euro 2012 - Özil was the joint-highest assist provider, named to UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament

2012–13: Özil had 26 assists, more than any other player in the leagues

2014 FIFA World Cup (CHAMPIONS) - Özil led the tournament in passes completed in the final-third (171), was ranked joint-second in chances created (17), behind only Lionel Messi (23), and ranked second overall in possessions won in the final-third (6).

Germany Player of the Year Award: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
FIFA Ballon d'Or : 2010 (13th place) , 2011 (11th place) , 2012 (14th place) , 2013 (16th place)
UEFA Team of the Year : 2012 , 2013

>108 games
>16 goals
kek
Mahrez scored 17 goals in one season

>2010 FIFA World Cup - Özil was the joint-highest assist provider
Must be nice having world class teammates

>2010–11: Özil ranked first in assists in major European and domestic competitions with 25.
>UEFA Euro 2012 - Özil was the joint-highest assist provider, named to UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament
>2012–13: Özil had 26 assists, more than any other player in the leagues
Like CR7/Higuain/Kaka/Benzema/Di María.

>2014 FIFA World Cup (CHAMPIONS) - Özil led the tournament in passes completed in the final-third (171), was ranked joint-second in chances created (17), behind only Lionel Messi (23), and ranked second overall in possessions won in the final-third (6).
>behind Messi who isn't even a pure playmaker

>Germany Player of the Year Award: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
Özil is grateful to all the people who never voted for Lahm and Neuer.

>FIFA Ballon d'Or : 2010 (13th place) , 2011 (11th place) , 2012 (14th place) , 2013 (16th place)
Özil said thank you to all the German and Turkish players who voted for him.

>UEFA Team of the Year : 2012 , 2013
kek
Now he can't even get into the PFA Team of the Year because Payet rightly earned the right to the playmaker spot.

Payet > Özil

when I was younger i couldnt believe Guti wasnt part of the first XI. Never knew he was on the party side of life. Now I like him more.

...so? Nobody claimed anything about Mexico, you stupid chicano.

Holy autism

>let me refute these facts, trophies and awards given to a rich professional footballer on a mongolian knitting forum

Frogs ladies and gentlemen, now go get hit by a truck.

>waaaaaah why are you debating on Sup Forums, i thought we were on 4kid :(( here, my frog meme! mongolian buzzword! take my random i-hope-you-die edgy attack!

Summer's still not over yet?

Except that hes the record holder for highest assists a season in the EPL.

Not to mention one of the most important players for Germany in Brazil 2014 and hes consitently helped Arsenal to a top 4 finish.

sup reddit

memes aside
he's great to watch, one of the few last classical 10's that are still playing at high level

What fucking "debate"? You just posted some dumbass remarks about those facts without refuting them.

Good Goddamn you are stupid.

Arbeloa is a great player.

>Dem didgets.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PU70

Özil is bad.

t. dumb frog poster

he won a WC. if he dies now and will still be more accomplished than 99% of players

shut up fabregas we don't want you back at Arselel

Serves the slimy mudslime right. That's what you get when you pray to a pedophile

>to a top 4 finish.
From a top 3 team to
>At least we are in Champions guys
What a fucking loser. Nemo's greedyness killed his career