A few months ago, my daughter revealed she was a coalburner. Upon hearing this I kicked her out of the home...

A few months ago, my daughter revealed she was a coalburner. Upon hearing this I kicked her out of the home. Several weeks later she reached out to me saying she had nowhere to go. I've let her back in the house on the condition that she attends therapy and church again. I thought she was doing good for severeal weeks now, until I started getting suspicious. Suspicions leads to more suspicions. I believe shes back to her old ways again. Its currently midnight and shes still not back home. I am contemplating about changing the locks tonight again

Deal with it, as in changing locks? OK, thank you.

Your daughter is going to fuck who she wants. If you change the locks you can be guaranteed she'll be fucking a nigger an hour after her key doesn't work. Try showing her some live instead of being a control freak. All you're going to do is chase her right into some porch monkey's arms if you continue on the present path.

change the locks.
your daughter is dead op.
it sucks, but it beats leaving your money to a nog jockey and her oreo bastard.

The deed is done, user.
Game over.

Top kek, statistically speaking there's a strong chance you deserved it anyway. Both of you are fucked, but at least hers is the good one.

>samefag

Having a nigger lover for a daughter sucks, op, I agree with you there. However instead of punishing her I would suggest accepting responsibility as a failed parent. Where did you go wrong?

She's probably burning coal away from the cold. Liar.

Gee, 7 replies
One being OP with 6 posters.

Lrn2math faggot, you are clearly black.

Your loss. Expect boothead grandchild in 9-10 months. Don't expect to know who fathered it. Change the locks back and quit being dumb about this.

Accept you failure and realize you're a shitty dad... Now that she's home and ruined, why now rig the room up with cams and invite the bull over to fill her up and sell the footage? She's a slut and deserves it

>madcuzcaught samefag

Did she say it just like that? Dad... I'm a coal burner.
If so she might have been trolling you ::DDDDDD
>BBB

Stop being a typical fagdad and let your daughter live Jesus Christ. Don't you have a wife or something? Worry about her not wanting to fuck a 20 year old instead you cucked pussy

I'd rather she were dead than be a fucking coalburner.

You're the one that sounds like a fucking cuck, seriously what good father would let their daughter fuck a nigger?

Also OP you should force her to get tested before you let her back into your home, if you let her back that is

ITT: Newfags

Fagdad stfu you're a waste of a parent. You clearly fail at life so stop being such a fucking control freak for your daughter and take the loss. Let her fuck whoever she wants and worry more for the pussy that gave birth to your daughter

are you autistic?