First for GOT is gay.

PAAAAAARP

CHAOSH CREW

PLACE YOU"RE BETS

Jebus

Who else is it gonna be?

>kept you waiting, huh?

Preton

So what's the concensus on that Khal burning shit at the end of the last episode?

I thought it was kinda dumb but some people are saying that she's spread around oil which is why everything caught on fire so fast.

Preston

>Jon, have I ever told you about how I killed Lord Renly with a Shadow born from my uterus using only some sperm. Did I ever say there are two people here at the Wall right now that can corroborate this story completely? I can extinguish House Bolton from the face of Westeros before you can say King's Blood, and may even get your brother back safely as well. He was a good friend.
What did D&D mean by this.

what are signs

Would betray my race for/10

Looks like Jaime is wearing the Lannister armor while in the Riverlands. I hope we get the top tier banter from the blackfish.

Will she get her tits out again?

first for the one true king of Westeros

>doreah
>yunkai whore

She's top 3 most beautiful slave girl in essos.
out of 3.

You preston shills are getting lazier by each thread

Wait a minute

So it's common knowledge that the wall is magic and zombies can't get through, like the wierwood

So how did zombies in season get through

:3

Is this honor or glory?

Cast him.

as far as Meli knows, Jon doesn't have kings blood

rudimentary spells that witchers are able to use in combat, such as a fire wave, protective shield, and force push

DO IT FOR HIM

First for Stannisfags are BTFO

So what was the best military commander in Westeros?

>i know it's bait, but i'm gonna bite anyway

Even with no potions and signs, geralt still has the mutations, and at least 90 years of combat experience considering he's about a century old and witchers begin training as kids.

Also fuck you and your dual wielding shit

Are the White Walkers retarded?

Can someone explain to me why a fucking wall can stop them? Why don't they create some ice boats or something and sail around it?

Pretty dumb but I'm willing to look the other way because at least the outcome is decent.

Daenerys

Craster desu

so, any leaks?

Randyll Tarly

I want to sit on his dick

Oil smells. Those would have to be the worst Khals in history if they couldn't smell or see it on the floor.

It was obviously lazy writing and plot armor. Nothing in the show indicates that it was anything but bullshit.

He wasn't alone

STANNIS IS NOT DEAD HE's SURELY ALIVE! HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE, ROARING LIKE A LION

Magnarr of Thenn

Where is she gonna get king's blood from?

Agreed.

They've likely got a plan, and they don't want to rush anything. Maybe they are gathering armies even further north from old battlegrounds, old tombs, Wildling tribes Mance never discovered, animals, etc.

Also, Hardhome is pretty far from The Wall. Jon and co. only made it faster there because of the ships.

They also are likely trying to figure out how to get past the giant magical wall.

Why can't W3 faggots keep their shit to Sup Forums?

So lads wasn't moat Cailin garrisoned by the Boltons? Isn't it said 300 men there can beat back 5000? How does CIA get his army past that?

Season 1? Mormont and friends brought the bodies over the wall and since the White Walkers killed them then they put the bodies in a kind of sleeper mode so when they were past the wall (Which acts as a magical barrier) they were turned on again so to speak

>We are not getting the Young Falcon hitting on Sansa.
>No Based Wildlings Like the Weeper, And Varamyr.
>No House Umber being loyal to the bone to Starks.
>No Manderly meal with Roose.
>No Rat Pie and Roose losing his shit knowing he is fucked

I think you mean who

Stannis tywin and tarly

>Can full on see her pussy

first for promises

Eddard Stark

Brynden Rivers

no you can't. post a frame.

Magic, dumbass

Randyll Tarly, Robb Stark, Stannis Baratheon.

Tristifer Botley

Starks were ancient kings, user.
That's the sort of shit magic usually gets behind.

>mfw

Jorah Mormont

That sweet ass

Oil smell is added because retards would literally light it on fire by 'accident' look it up, oil is more or less odorless

Thanks for pointing that out, also nice trips

I would kill to see her asshole

The only thing I want from the Riverrun storyline is the line about threatening to catapult Edmure's baby

Come back, Stannis!

They might be also waiting for winter. though i dont know if they bring winter or winter brings them

Guy who carries Bran around when Hodor dies tomorrow. Also he's real vocal about how terrible it is, and he jerks off in Bran's hair while he's sleeping out of spite.

This desu

Jon Con

Euron because he can see the future

Shoop hats, shades, and chains on them. Put CHAOSH CREW in the background in hip hop 80s graffiti writing on the wall maybe.

NIgga Geralt shit stomps Dayne so hard it's not even funny. To kill him you need Dayne, Selmy, Jaime, The dragonkinght and Blackfrye. Geralt fights groups of people consisting of 3-6 and does it only with his sword. He was so bloodlusted at Stygga he literally swings his sword so fast that no one saw it move and he is is described as a blur in combat. He can also block arrows with his sword. Hell he blocks two arrows at the same time. He kills Dayne after the first parry.

So, Sup Forums, what scenes do you think they're conserving the budget for this season?

lmao geralt would kick his shit in

DEW IT

they were CGI man, i'm sorry

I like that it's similar to Tywin's armor

The Vale has a navy, they can sail around the neck

Not sure where they'll dock though or disembark without getting noticed, if Ramsay found out Robin sent Littlefinger to kill him, he'd shit a brick and lock himself in Winterfell for the rest of the Winter

>first for stannis is hugely overfucking rated and dany is fucking based as fuck

I find I don't much give a flying fuck what happens after Jon got ressed. I know they won't get anywhere in the show. Gotta keep treading water until Daeny gets to Westeros and shit happens outside of ebin maymays and quips and ultimately completely useless jerking off.

he can spec to rebound arrows with his blocking to kill the archer

she'd be hot if she was full white

I honestly think Alfie Allen is the best looking man I have ever seen.
No, I won't call him handsome or pretty, just best looking, if you somehow get what I mean.
Almost all of his features are flawed, but together they become something my cunt strongly approves of.
This is hotter than if he was obviously handsome, because it is so unexpected.
Also, husbando posting.

There's a video game character called Geraldo Riviera now?

ffs writings standards really took a nosedive

Show Dayne also fights 7 people alone. I agree on the books, but the show is a different story.

this is you

Dayne. Geralt literally gets his back open 6 seconds in and is only saved by invincibility frames.

After my nap, promise

Hmm but why can't they be reactivated in season 4 when the skellies run into the wierwood

The wierwood has the same magic defense as the wall and leaf says the power that moves them is powerless here

I guess what you're saying makes sense, but shouldn't they have, the moment they went through the wall, have been returned to normal corpses?

>ywn bang Alfie Allens sister
Why even live bros

I liked it. The braziers were filled with oil and when she knocked several of them over they landed next to the pillars. Fire spreads fast, especially in a building made of dry wood, dry straw(roof), and in a dry climate

Siege of Meereen, Riverlands, Bastardbowl. Maybe WW assault on The Wall.

Bad bait desu familia. Nobody on Sup Forums likes Stannis anymore.

Vesimer and Ciri AND Geralt would probably stand a chance against Dayne. Otherwise no. Even with mutant powers.

He's a big guy

Jon

Ain't she the most beautiful girl in Essos? I can't think of anyone else except Dany, and I sure ain't placing her first.

The way the walker in hardhome put out the fire by walking through it leads to believe they bring winter with them