Need tips to get rid of roaches

Need tips to get rid of roaches

Don't leave discarded food containers sitting around in the floor.

introduce larger breed of roach into your hovel.

Play some Papa Roach

throw your food away you slob

Get a pet Huntsmen spider.
They fucking hate roaches, like, with an unrelenting passion.
Motherfuckers will stop eating one roach just to go kill another for fun.

And really, exterminators can spray them.

To rid yourself of roaches you must think like a roach. You must behave as a roach would. Imagine yourself crawling around in shit like a roach. Now go do it. Post results

/thread

Turn into Johj

Don't be Mexican or live next to Mexicans
>Solved

Clean, you fucking slob. After you get used to cleaning, find some long lasting sprays, multi-generational baits, and some simple traps. use different types (baits, traps, sprays) in different parts of the infested area, rotate every 6 weeks. within 6 months the initial infestation is gone. within another 6 months, assuming you've been cleaning, you fucking slob, you will be completely roach free.

I got an exterminator and they put this paste in places these shits would be and they all died out within a week

But a bottle of boric acid from hardware store.. Works wonders.

They only need food once a month or so, but they can't live without water more than a few days. Clean up your shit, and look for damp areas they might be attracted to.

Roaches love wet cardboard more than anything. They eat and live in it.

They'll eat pretty much anything, including eachother and their droppings.

Bait stations take advantage of these facts, and contain a slow acting poison. Roaches will eat it and then go back to their nest. They'll shit a few times and die. The other roaches will eat the dead roach and his shit, and they'll die too. Bait stations are the way to go.

This is somewhat accurate.
Except I'm Mexican, but not spic Mexican.

A cockroach can live off a finger print for a week. Just kill yourself op

Don't be a fucking slob that's how.

They get killed off fast in the Winter/cold times of the year for us. As long as you don't eat in your bed room and keep food picked up everywhere else, they start going away or find other places to hide. They also sometimes like to live in electronics or quiet, dark areas.

You can get the little pill looking tablets and place them in areas you see them most and they will slowly eat away at it, killing them. Also, as others have mentioned, boric acid.

LMAO

Ok here's the thing. Cockroaches are the hardest fucking thing to kill. Here's a few tips
>get steel wool, not SOS or brillo, actual steel wool, and shred it and jam it in the cracks where you see them.
>coat all your surfaces in a thin film of borax every night
>go the the pet store and buy three or four house geckos. They should be like 8$ usd set them free inside your walls, under the fridge, whatever and wherever you see roaches. Roaches are deathly afraid of geckos and geckos eat roaches.
>don't expect victory fast. This takes effort. These things have survived ice ages and nuclear holocausts.

I don't get it

These are new tips, thanks for those.
Not too sure about the geckos though, lol. Don't really want to step on one or have to care for another pet (have cats) or my cats kill them.

They aren't pets. You won't ever see them again. They are just there to kill the roaches then they will eventually starve to death. Oh well.

try leaving out different foods and find one that they don't like. they'll leave.

Have you done this? Do they become pests themselves or try to fuck with you if you're asleep or something?

This
/thread

Maybe don't leave containers of roaches on the floor

Yeah I did it. Never saw them again except for one time I saw one on my kitchen floor and he ran under the fridge. Never saw another roach either.

Leave turkey

Cum on them

Hornets are the way to go