>American
>soccer fan
>not going doopin' mental
What's your excuse, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3xtIQcVcms
deadspin.com/butthole-eaten-at-lions-tailgate-1670931368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I rather watch handegg. The teams have got tremendous support.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3xtIQcVcms

Not even in the top 3 cringiest fanbases tee bee aitch.

Just don't give a doopin crud desu

I don't watch divegrass tbqh

Shit's dull as fuck.

I thought Philly was the tough "throw batteries at a players face and call him nigger" city?

and this is why we hate soccer

Not the soccer fans. They're all latinos or faggot hipsters from the Main Line

Soccer turns the thuggest criminal gay.

Wasn't it an eagles fan that was caught eating another fans arsehole out in the stadium car park?

Lions

deadspin.com/butthole-eaten-at-lions-tailgate-1670931368

Nevermind it was a Lions fan

that was arsenal, I'm sure of it.

but that's not news is it now?

Not really, Arsenal fans are all massive faggots who want the French BBC

No you fucking poof

What the crud did you just doopin' say about me, you little plastic? I’ll have you know I regularly travel to Europe every summer, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret supports groups, and can chant over 300 confirmed songs. I am trained in chant leading and I’m the top fan of the entire USMNT and USWNT. You are nothing to me but just another traditional big 4 sports fan. I will wipe you the crud out with lyrics the likes of which has never been heard before on this side of the Atlantic, mark my doopin' words. You think you can get away with saying that crud to me over the Internet? Think again, dooper. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hooligans across Europe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, dooper. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re doopin' dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my basic chants. Not only am I extensively trained in fan atmosphere generation, but I have access to the entire chantbook of the Seattle Sounders and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little crud. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your doopin' tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Seahawks fan. I will crud fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re doopin' dead, plastic.

I love this pasta.

Saved

*tips capo*

we aren't allowed to go doopin mental on pride night

NO ONE LIKES US

WE DON'T CARE

That's Pittsburgh. Philly is liberal af

>tfw I have to go to work soon but I don't give a crud

please, I might say.

if is there any city in the United States, where soccer is the most popular of all sports?

this sounds like it could be part of a new epic chant

yo what the fuck is this meme

Good thread

Everyone in Pittsburgh under the age of 45 is liberal. And the conservatives don't throw batteries or say things directly to people, just mutter to each other and will vote for Trump.

just need to add in [opposing team] a couple of times and this is golden