Alright you faggots. Convince me that murder is a bad thing

Alright you faggots. Convince me that murder is a bad thing.

We act like killing another human is unspeakable unless they do something you're against. We act like you shouldn't even think about killing a human unless they killed somebody else. Why is it that murdering other people is bad? Is it because taking another life is bad? Because we kill animals and insects everyday, that's life. You are taking a life when you step on that spider, but it's just a bug so it doesn't matter, right? Seriously, somebody give me a good reason why murder is a bad thing other than to keep order.

You can't.

(but you actually can)

You right

Because evolution is all about putting our society above nature. Even in the Bible it says something about us having domain above animals. We can kill animals and its alright. Because we need to. But when we kill each other, we are essentially taking away from our own society. It's a very "Us vs. Them" approach to life. We're a team again the environment.

You're underestimating the importance of keeping order.

This sounds like a republican view you are referring to.

Yeah, right wing.

BECAUSE DOUCHETARD! YOU'LL GO TO PRISON!

I stopped reading when you said "Bible."

How would you like to be killed. I'm betting you wouldn't. By committing murder you are taking away the life of someone with thoughts and feelings just like yourself. Why would you even want to kill someone who hasn't wronged you?

*tips fedora*

It causes the mind to become disturbed by attachment to life. Live and let live is the only to keep the mind pure enough to be truly happy. The only justifiable excuse for murder is in self defense.

Animals feel, insects think. They're trying to live, yet we kill them if they get to close to us.

Let me rephrase the think part. Everything that has a brain thinks. The difference between them and us is that we have emotions. So why is it that because we can love, laugh, hate, or cry it's horrible to kill us?

This is probably the most correct. Preserving your own species is naturally advantageous so murdering each other willy nilly turns out to be counter productive.

yolo brah

because if murder is legal then no one will live very long

You know science views all aspects and theories

Alright, user. You've made me actually read all of.
I'm getting rid of the bomb now.

GG no re
Also check'd

Darwinism bitch