That episode where chucky swallows a watermelon seed and they have to do some fantastic voyage shit to get it out...

>that episode where chucky swallows a watermelon seed and they have to do some fantastic voyage shit to get it out because they think a melon will grow inside him
What kind of fucked up kids show was this supposed to be

Other urls found in this thread:

rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Visitors_from_Outer_Space
rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Destination:_Moon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this was my favorite episode

The best one.

goddamn kids on my 4chans, muppet babies did the exact same episode 15 years before

>that episode where Tommy has a cut, and then he dreams that stuffing is coming out of him

That was fucked up.

>that episode where angelica dreams about her giant baby brother

Early seasons Rugrats was probably one of the top three children's cartoons to ever air.

I watched a few episodes a month ago and they still hold up, and I'm in my 30's.

>that episode where they all strip off and realise Lil doesn't have a dick

>the episode where melville dies

wat

that's famous dude

Does anyone remember the episode where they are stuck in like a garage or something? and they are imagining it's a space ship?

Can't remember the episode name.

It is actually a real episode lol

>That episode where Chucky got molested by grandpa

Fuck thanks for reminding me.

>that scene in the end of the Goofy Movie where Max shoots up his school then puts a bullet into his head

I mean, what the fuck? I know it's just a short 30 second scene at the end of the movie, but that was totally out of place. I fucking hate directors who think they are being "deep". Still a comfy movie though.

this one?
rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Visitors_from_Outer_Space
theres a few space ones

WAAAH!!! EXACTLY WHAT I HAD IN FUCKING MIND WHEN I SAW THE THREAD! FUCK YOU!

>mfw I first saw that as a child

Stuff of nightmares

Still gives me the heebie jeebies to this day

wait no I think its this one
rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Destination:_Moon

>That epsidoe where Grandpa Lou admits to being a nazi and being involved in the holocaust.

That's the one. Thanks m8.

Sounds like you're talking about the moon episode.

That's just their imagination. In reality, Angelica fingered his butthole to try to take his seed out

>be exposed to ABDL fags
>can't watch Rugrats without thinking domeone's jerking off to it
I loved the show growing up, though.

What about that episode where tommy has the flu and they give him medication but he hallucinates a bunch of crazy shit like dee dee being a fucking moon

>>Sup Forums

I'M
NOT
STU

>that episode where Angelica turns 4 and starts freaking out about her age so she wears diapers and baby clothes and drinks from a bottle and stuff

started my fetish I think...