Rate My life b

Rate My life b.
37, never married, no kids
engineer incoming 200k.
workout, no fat. no gf.
have dog. have cat. have own apartment.
i travel. have friends. no close friends but have friends.
I know i have alot of good things
Sometimes I feel like my life is shit tho.
what do you think about my life?

also what is your life like ?

Shit, so we are pretty much on the same road. I'm an engineer, headed to my early 30s soon and I will be making 200k, if I stay on the right road Thing i am worried about is ending up alone. I'm under 30, so I still have a few years. At least my finances/career is set

It could be 888839/888839 but you just got cancer, ebola, HIV, and a short dick

>have friends. no close friends but have friends
You seem pretty sad

5.35/10

OP here.
I like to keep a little distant from people. when you get too close people just seem to let you down and dissappoint you.

OP here.
where did I loose points ?

9/10.

Your emptiness might be the lack of a s/o or family.

My life is:
mid 20s, working for two start up, no pay, but good stock %.
Live at home.
Studying martial arts, compete in tournaments few times a year because fighting is fun.
Go to the gym, very fit: dragon flags, handstands w/ fingertips, etc.
Fucking a girl reg now, she's more into me than I her, but she's aight. Did it w/o condom and she was on her period, super hot, blood+ pussy juice is god tier lube. Might be a bigger freak then she lets on.
Might travel soon if money? Want to go on a bender and do a lot of drugs and drink and fuck chicks. (Quit cigs, havent drank for YEARS and quitting back.stopping pot)
Have friends, no close ones. See them like 2-3 times a month.

>spends his life on Sup Forums making up stories/10

Yeah faggot. That's life. Pussy.

OP here

yeah, i made all this up.

i also find the more successful i become the less I have in common with my peers of old.

I'd say 5 or 5.5/10. You are in a terrible zone because your life won't get any better because you are afraid it will get worse if you change something.

>I know i have alot of good things

Like he said that's life, retard.

so how do you deal with it cock sucker ?

With respect my man, you aren't THAT successful.

Your salary is not laughable but to be fair you are talking as if you are some epic entrepreneur. If you lived in my city you would be more or les on par with everybody living in a suburb where the majority of people aren't bums/ethnic.

As some other cunt in here has already pointed out you should probably consider finding or open yourself up to looking for somebody to settle down with. From most accounts it is pretty important for overall happiness and satisfaction.

continue your blood line OP - it's kinda the whole point of why we're here.

You are truly an engineer, lol.

Saved

>20
>about to start final year of nrotc and chem engineering degree
>planning on signing on to sub fleet
>gf for almost 8 years, engaged
>two or three close friends, maybe half a dozen friends, a few acquaintances
>fit as fuck because all pogs are ripped
>no student debts, a few dank nepenthes
>scared as fuck for nuke power school
>still feel a little empty
How did I do?

9/10 OP, keep setting goals

20, white male born into middle class
Just bought new car, making 40k annually, moved out of home. Room-mates are great, practically my best friends at this point. Although I'm not making crazy money it's more than enough for this lifestyle. Lots of savings already, family is all together, grandpa just beat cancer.
Only thing holding me back from promotions is my young age.
I gym, not hardcore but I'm fit and healthy. Still on the skinny side of things but I'm slowly gaining. Life is comfy right now

>all pogs are ripped
Now that I think about it, it's true.

k

Mine
34, married, 6th month old
Decent job in the ER
Own house in great school dist.
Love life and family
Wife and I played tons before marriage, travel internationally, Mardi Gras and Vegas a ton.
Very happy and all seems to be going great.

You need kids man. A single guy with a dog AND cat? You have tons to offer, go out with your friends, lunches, dinners, sports events, concerts and the like. meet a girl and date her hard. Travel tons together, and if clicks then marry her. Meet a younger 25-30 girl.

Power school is easy.

Being on a sub sucks dick though

For what I consider a good life you'd be a 7/10. 10/10 if you can get your social life in a better position and find contentment in what you do/have.

As for me I'm at a 8/10 for my age but if I was 40 then probably 3/10

>20, no kids/wife
>stage manager 80k
>8/10 looks
>own apartment and dog
>have a really close friend and no gf

Life is extremely easy right now but I plan on working on business projects or something to give me some goals to work towards

$200,000 is a lot of money. Most people don't make this. Patroleum engineers are the only engineers that really make this kind of money on the regular, and even they are taking a huge hit right now.

>20 years old
>gf of almost 8 years

Holy shit user how do you do that. What even is that relationship like. I look back at the "relationships" I had when I was 14 and chuckle. I even look back at who I was at 20 (am 23 now) and wonder. If what you say is true you have a good head on your shoulders, don't you ever wonder what else is out there in terms of women?

My instructor kept telling me how hard it was because of the academic material they dump on you. I pissed myself because I scraped by with 3s on my ap physics tests and then as a freshman, physics kept me off the dean's list. I don't know. I just don't want to dequal and then end up as some salty old swo.

And yeah I heard it sucks ass but i have ill regard for my own well being.

I sometimes do, but I guess I got fucking lucky. I have had super close female friends throughout high school and as a college kid but I honestly don't think I've found someone better. She turned out just right. Except she's kind of a liberal and I'm a hardcore conservative minus the bible thumping

>34
>network "engineer" making 60k
>married, 3 kids
>have 2 dogs, 3 cats
>multiple outdoor cats
>don't really get to travel, few close friends
>don't workout, not fat as fuck but not really fit either
>live in country, drive 100 miles to and from work each day

kids are a constant worry, bills a constant worry, but wouldn't trade that for any amount of money in the world.

get a life OP. not saying that sarcastically. unless you're flying around the world on vaca all the time and banging the local flora and fauna, you need a life.

Thats good most college kids are total libcucks these days m80.

If you're coming here asking about the state of your life, then you're life needs work. Not joking. Most grown mean are too busy with a job, wife and kids.

You're probably never going to be happily married. You're passed the age that you can meet somebody and willingly make changes in your life. It's good to get married before you get too established, because now everything you have is yours and your going to be less likely to want to share it. If you would have married when you were younger, you would have a life that you both built together, but now it's too late, because you're probably a little weird and won't want to give up certain things to get married.

wife and kids are overated though.

>able to cross legs in nutless stance
>supports bernie

They say having children is the final phase in maturity. Most father's will talk about how kids changed them.

>banging the local flora and fauna

I love it

sauce???? plz

Let me see the rating and I'll tell you.

Yeah thats the modern testosterone void college male for you...

I rate wife and kids a 9/11

It fucking sucks. I have, no joke, been asked why an Asian (me) wants to serve in a country that is repressive to minorities and be a part of an institution that wastes billions of tax dollars

Typical white dude

Huh. Good for you user. Everyone is different. For me I look back and realize I needed some time alone to get my shit together without someone. If thats really how you feel then you are lucky. I have seen many of my peers fall into long term relationships/ marriages with a girl because or convenience/ pressure from the family. Cheers

Itt a bunch of faggot that need others to validate their worth. You post your stupid story, you might as well take 6 points off your ratings because you're all sad fuckers.

Either that, or
>the stories posted here are autistic works of fiction. Only a faggot would take anything posted as fact.

Thanks man. Everyone needs to clear their head but I'm sure in due time you will find someone too. Best of luck

Sauce

It's like that everywhere. Minorities have it pretty good here considering. They can buy land and a house without getting the third degree for starters. They can open businesses, etc.

Although all the asian girls are busy riding white cock so that doesn't help you any.

Why get a kid when dogs are way fucking better

wew lad why all the salt? go get some chicken tendies

Really? lmao i've heard that asians were as hated as white people these days becuase of their high IQ and success in america. I guess the left stills sees you as a minority. Milk that while you can Sup Forumsro.

I'm 25, married, own a house, but only make 80k. Wanna trade 2 kids, house and wife for 100k/y?

Can I just have your wife? She's not fat is she?

LOL exactly. Whites are fucking cucks these days. ( im white btw ).

Haha doesn't bother me. I've already got my girl. And honestly I've never seen any asian person get "discriminated" against. I grew up in an affluent white neighborhood so I can't say anything about blacks or hispanics though

That term doesn't even make sense.

please don't get married

You're a failure because you didn't reproduce. Having children is the ultimate alpha dog achievement, despite what any of these faggots have to say about families. In the wild, it's the alpha that passes on his genes. You haven't do you are a failure.

Typical male college student. I've seen blacks spics asians and whites do this. The left is, for the most part, disgusting

>200k
>apartment

You're absurd. You could be making 100K in Austin and live in a nice house, but here you are in the valley.

I have 13 children in 3 states from 5 women. Granted in owe more in child support than I'll ever make in my entire life but my genes are pretty well set.

Sometimes, 200k wont even get you an apartment in the valley

Go to therapy, get treatment for narcissism. Revisit early life traumas. Then reassess to find new perspectives of those traumatic events.

Good for you, but as an alpha you must also look after your children, so if you can't you are a failure too.

What valley don you live in where 12k a month won't get you a house?

You dont even need a wife to have kids in this age m8. Holy fuck wife and kids are a joke, you are actually retarted if you belive that.

Silicon valley.

Bullshit. The role of the male is to impregnate. The role of the female is to raise.

200 as an engineer, where do you work?

You are retarded. People hate their marriages because they pick the wrong people. Having a family and protecting it and supporting it is your fucking job as a man. Otherwise you are a limp wristed faggoty douchebag that should be tossed off a cliff

Exactly!!!

The role of the alpha is to protect his pack you worthless nigger

Pretty much same as you. I'm a little older, but same.

women are all vapid cheating whores. And they are also filthy race mixers so fuck them.

From what? Bears? We don't have a bear problem where I live because I live in a fucking city not in the Forrest like a god damn animal.

Why don't you hook up with op and live together and give each other handjobs every day

you must be a super annoying faggot to not a have a gf with that income

how often do u have sex? do you bang hookers?

Easy there my basement dwelling neckbeard.

He might be untrusting. A lot of golddiggers with student debt out there man

LOL your life sounds like my dream life. Alone and financially stable. Nobody to worry about, enough money to get by and then some. Get a dog and count your blessings kiddo, women fuck it all up.

IT or management?

>20
>eletrician
>i earn about 440 dollars per mounth
> live with my mother and 2 brothers
> one of them have schizophrenia
> i dont have a girlfriend
> i usually do not go out for lack of money
> i'm studing civil enginnering(no social life)
> i'm live in brazil

...yea.

It's a metaphor you ignorant SAP.

you will learn soon dont worry.

OP here

i travel alot and i fuck alot overseas.
yes alot of hookers.

appreciate the input. and i hope you get what you want too.
i think i'm too forward and don't have any time for games and that turns women off.

Jesus, as an electrician here you would be making 440 a day.

You mean learn that you're a fucking loser? I got that right away. Quick learner.

>engineer incoming 200k
I dare you to prove it. With the number of engineers and software designers posting here that make 200k, it's kinda hard to get why our economy is in the dump. I mean, my cousin lies about his income to validate himself too....

Is this what dadbod retards tell themselves as they look upon their degenerate offspring and try to rationalize why they chose to waste their lives raising children?

The ultimate alpha dog achievement is being an alpha dog. Running a country. Inventing the bomb. Designing the AI that will rule over you knuckle dragging low brows in the future. As a Silicon Valley JavaScript engineer, I'm busily replacing all you redundant office workers with amazing React based applications. We are the undertakers. We replace you and leave you with nothing. Alpha dog? lol. You are the conquered.

Exactly. The only job left for the alpha now is to get chicks knocked up, make sure they have the baby then move on.

It's gotta be the right s/o though... there are times when I feel empty too, but I'm married.

Successful at sucking cock? Perhaps...

Lol, can you fix your car? Start a fire? Use weapons? Hunt and fish? Survive? Build anything useful? When this fucked up world finally caves in guys like you will panic because their is no more Starbucks! Boo hoo.

>lol guise wimmins are bumb
>i fuck like 5 different ones a week
>men value loyalty above all else
>im going out to bang every girl i can because fuck loyalty

So utilit that day comes your point is invalid. Have fun waiting for something that has never happened.

It depends on the person, but to me, that's a shit their life, 3/10. Perspective:
>28 (2 years ago)
>$180k a year
>married to my job (84 hours was an leverage work week)
>single, no kids
>owned my own home
>2014 Silverado, 2013 Camaro, 2005 R1 (only used vehicle), 2014 Polaris Scrambler, all new, all paid cash
>severe drug habit, plus I would purposefully bring my R1 to the brink of killing myself in hopes I would make a mistake

Fast forward to now
>30
>Living back with my mom
>all my shit is gone
>no car, only about 20 grand left
>but my drug addiction is gone
>I've reconnected with old friends
>even have a girl I'm seeing

Now it was the drugs that caused me to lose everything, but it was the loneliness that drove me to the drugs. I'm not saying you have to start a family, or even get a significant other, but you need at least one close friend that you connect with and see regularly.

Behold the makings of a serial killer...