God-tier sitcom characters, go

God-tier sitcom characters, go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHHe4zKdZuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obligatory

;3

I bet no one ITT can guess who the #1 ranked sitcom character of all time in TV guide's survey is.

don't fucking google it, just guess.

Putting $10 on Sheldor

cant beat the original costanza

Cosby?

no, i honestly think no one in this thread will get it until there's like 50 guesses. I'll tell you exactly after its guessed, or I'll tell you after the 50th reply.

Archie Bunker. Easy.

Seinfeld didn't need Jerry or Elaine. George and Kramer were the real stars. Neuman was ok too.

Googled it. My sides

actually its not him either.

Kramer?

Its Kramer isn't it?

wasn't it the sidekick guy from Honeymooners?

Homer Simpson?

Does The Simpsons count as a sitcom?

i'm going to say Ted Baxter (played by Ted Knight) on the Mary Tyler Moore show

ARCHIE BUNKER

my all-time favorite is still Al Bundy. That show singlehandedly changed my sense of humor.

when watching old episodes all the jokes hold up, and it's pretty amazing when you realize how good Faustino and Applegate were at comedy as kids.

no
Norton was #2
no
it does, but the characters arent #1.
nope
nope

You motherfuckers know I'm right.

NewsRadio is the best

Barney Fife? Cliff Clavin?

This is gonna bug me all fucking night...

Coach McGuirk from "Home Movies"? (animated, voiced by H Jon Benjamin)

he was very memorable for the plebe crowd.

nope.
I'm sure someone will get it soon.

THE TRASH MAN

"Women are like dog poop, the older it is, the easier it is to pick up"
Words of a wise mother fucker.

This is my brother Daryl. And this is my other brother Daryl.

hawkeye pierce

I like when Bud fucks Marcie's hot niece the night she moves in, then she never touches him again.

adequacity.
i miss phil hartman

nope

no, they needed them all.
and its Newman*

Lucy?

Gilligan, one of the Golden Girls, Tobias Funke, George Jefferson, John Ritter's character on Three's Company

no

archie bunker

You're in denial. That's normal.

if animated sitcoms are allowed, Peggy Hill is a god

YES

Danny DeVito as Louie DePalma on Taxi

>Louie De Palma (Danny DeVito) – The head dispatcher for the Sunshine Cab Company, Louie spends the bulk of his time holding court inside the caged-in dispatch office at the garage and trading insults with the drivers. He not only has no morals to speak of, he positively revels in his misdeeds. Nothing is beneath him, from taking advantage of a drunken friend of his sometime-girlfriend Zena Sherman (played by DeVito's real-life wife Rhea Perlman) to gambling with a young boy to stealing from the company to even spying on Elaine while she is changing (almost costing him his job). He lives with his mother (DeVito's real mother, Julia, in two episodes). He (on very rare occasions) helps his workers, as in the episode in which an arrogant hairstylist (played by Ted Danson) gives Elaine a garish makeover just before a very important event. It is Louie who bolsters her confidence to confront him. In 1999, TV Guide ranked De Palma first on its list of the 50 greatest TV characters of all time.[2]

Shwing!!!

Good one.

Early Cuyler
WEW!

actually

youtube.com/watch?v=pHHe4zKdZuI

The Bicycle Man

kek