Other urls found in this thread:

yuengling.com/faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know I'll regret this in the AM

A solid choice good sir!

>caskmates

just... BC Powder, Gatorade, and something greasy. hangover gone, no regrets

currently at work

1:1 Jose cuervo and red bull ice and lime juice.

After I polish that off, rum and coke.

Sperms. Not cum, just the sperms. Lotsa sperms.

your tranny thread is elsewhere

This except I had rolling rock in a can

Like it. What are you doin tonight? (Besides Sup Forums obviously)

Glenlivet nigga

James Rolfe pls go

Cooked salmon with potato's tonight. What kind of ribs?

I am in San Francisco home of snooty imported beers...I prefer the exotic American beer from Penn

No drinks tonight. Gotta golf. I'm just getting realllllllllllllll high.

Mine were slow cooked in their juices with a lime habanero glaze...and corn tortillas...delicious!

Molson Canadian

Ever had Jameson ginger ale with a lime? That's my favorite drink.

You might wanna wipe her ass

vodka and surge cuz i'm fancy

Natural lite because I'm poor

Shit I golfed today. I refuse to drink when I golf it my game always fucking deteriorates on the back 9. Can't hit my drivers for fucking shit, so I have to rely on my 4 iron off the tee. 225 though so I manage. Not a lot of birds though because of it.

>Lefty as well.

This stuff is fantastic.

Nasty light

Dubs confirm! Had ribs last night but roommate bought store bough pre sauced ribs. Not awful but shit, nothing like homecooked.

Closing tonight, might as well make it worthwhile

Watching Hacking the system... waiting for Wolfenstein to finish downloading. I just bought it an hour or two ago. It's about 40 Gigs and I am only getting 50 mbps.

also it is $9.99 on steam right now if any of you niggers want it

Probably play that for an hour or two, then play some fag of duty.

St pauley girl, try it.

I'm an alcohol, and even i won't stoop that low.

have to agree on this. On the rocks or what?

shit nigga "watching shit on steam?" I play too much arma to even know if this is a thing.

jack daniels honey

I like St Pauley Girl too...but tonight we had Rolling Rock

Release the Kraken!

Ya likewise. Theres a point where I feel good for a few hoels but then I get tired and lazy and I could care less. I will smoke a joint on the way to the course though. Helps me focus. If I'm just playing for fun on a shit course I'll get real banged up.

this ma man

nah it's netflix. I just bought it today to try it out. Seems ok so far. And as cheap as it is it's ok.

I like most beers, just not the really shitty American beers. Yuengling is good though. I used to fuck a girl and her dad worked there, it was tight.

Store bought ribs are good too

I relapsed recently after drinking a liter of vodka a night, every single night between 8PM-1AM every night. Have only been drinking on Fridays and Saturdays now, but I feel fucking guilty about it, despite improving my overall mindset and getting a new job that I love.

Treatment told me I could never drink normally every again, like a grape that turned into a raisin, but I dunno, I feel like I can be a normal drinker.

>being prescribed adderall probaby helps

I never tried Yeungling...wonder if they sell here in SF

Not great, not terrible. Little sweet for my taste, prefer the bitters but not bad on a summer night.

Word. I bought netflix as well after solarmovie went down. What can you compare it to? I was gonna start mr Robot tonight my roommate is all about that shit

Hand sanitizer and perfume

Where does Yuengling distribute beer? Can beer be shipped to me?
Please check out our Beer Finder where you can search for your favorite Yuengling variety by zip code. This system can only report deliveries within the past 90 days. If you are traveling long distances it is best to call the retailer and confirm availability.
Unfortunately, federal law prohibits us from shipping beer directly to you. All of our beer reaches retailers through our wholesale partners. Yuengling is currently distributed in Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, and West Virginia.

yuengling.com/faq/

Fucking filthy bro. Maybe stop drinking. You're def an alchy if you drink that shit post college.

Well thanks Sup Forumsro...the more you know

Bleach

Ahh i remember those days.

Imagine a better Heineken

>I drink because I want to kill myself
>I don't want to be selfish and ruin not only my life, but everyone who surrounds me, mostly my mother
>So I drink in excess and pretend everything is okay
>8 alcoholics in my family below grandparents
>all lived to 75 or above

I'm fucking built for it. However, the key is to be functioning and secretive.

Suicide is for selfish fucking pussies or drifters.

np man

For some reason I get drunk and watch Kitchen Nightmares.

Old Fashioned.

Using this Rye. However Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye has been my favorite as of late.

A goddamn bottle of soy sauce. Pretty sodium-y honestly. Need Chinese food now.

shit never seen that.

Pic related

have a bottle waiting for me when i finish work

Drinking a bottle of Volsk Vanilla, not my first choice, but it's the only thing I have on hand at the moment

oh shit the kraken

That's not necessarily true. I didn't get paid for 2 and 1/2 months, so I drank Steel Reserve to suit my budget.

U need it to get the taste of 14 different guy's cum out of your mouth?

I'm in Oregon.

That said, I had a local Chardonnay with BBQ chicken, but then became a faggot when I had some Fosters and Sapporo.

This mixed into root beer. Quite a nice combination.

I was working in Lafayette, Louisiana recently and they were handing out free shots of Bulliet outside this grocery store. Say what you want about Louisiana, but they do it right when it come to booze.

Isn't it one of the only places in the US with 24 hour bars? pretty sure it may be the only

I always wanted to try that.

too bad it is illegal here

The 18 year old is even better, but outside of my budget at the moment.

Skeet on the seat

Didn't see any of those, but they do have these drive thru Daiquiri places. Kinda like ordering a cheeseburger except you get booze. No one gives a fuck there, I liked it.

My Old Fashioned I just made. Used the Rittenhouse, but recommend the Crown Royal Rye.

For the record, I hate, loathe, despise 'normal' Crown Royal.

Forgot the pic.

I like the red wine I can steal from work

Always the best kind.

Russian Standard Platinum

Fuck yeah bud! Can't drink whiskey, the rum's all I got. Fuckin gluten turns my guts to liquid shit. No rye, scotch, gin, most vodka, fuck beer, two beer and I'm fucking throwing up without even the courtesy of a good buzz. Stuck with cider, rum, and brandy. Fuck I guess I could drink wine, but then I'd be obligated to suck a cock.

Cheap vodka just like every other night.
I don't drink for flavor or to impress, I drink for effect.

mead

Sounds nice. Are you local to hawaii?

You lucky slav, I'm stuck with Volsk

y do ppl like rolling rock? I'd just assume have natty ice. Its cheaper and has more alc

Stationed here

Mein Neiger

I'm of the same mindset, if you want flavour, drink a milkshake or something

I've got a friend in the navy there.

Few Rums. Pretty sure i'm going to get fired for this one.

Nice, I'm Navy as well

A whole fucking lot of Ron Diaz

Some of denvers finest

I had a bottle of this around the holidays last year. I liked it a lot.

Fat basement

Vodka and diet Dr Pepper.
Feelsgoodman

semi pricey for vodka but it goes down nicely