Convince me to go out and suck dick tonight /b

Convince me to go out and suck dick tonight /b

Sounds like you don't need any convincing you faggot.

m o f?

you don't need any convincing. you already know that youre going to go out and suck cock you slut

go out and suck dick or your mom will die in her sleep tonight

\thread

Imagine. A long, hard, smooth cock. It pulsates and throbs, begging for you to wrap your wet lips around the tip. You let him thrust down your throat, as his balls smack your chin. His cock is rock hard, you feel him tense up as he blows his load down your throat. You swallow it all, filling your stomach with his hot cum.

I want to suck a cock in oklahoma

op bailed out, sucking cock already

go out and suck dick tonight

It's /thread faggot, learn your fucking SGML

DONT DO IT

i went out and sucked a guy off i met on craigslist

i was convinced i wanted to do it

biggest regret of my life

Your writing is tween fan-fic tier, at the very best it is two highschool boys pretending to be lesbians while cybering in a yahoo chatroom tier

greentext pls

-_-

why was it bad, please greentext

If you don't want to suck cock, then let a guy fuck you in your ass. It feels amazing. You can cum without using your hands, purely from anal stimulation. As he is filling up your asshole, your cock will drip and drool precum. Feelgoodman.

Hey, I've had sex exclusively with women for the last 12 years (I'm 27), but a couple of years ago I had an opportunity to suck a cock and I went for it.

It wasn't mindblowing, but I liked to know how a cock actually feels inside a mouth, it feels very differently than you'd expect, as it feels very different than it does in your own hand.

Go and do it, even if you don't like it you'll be a more knowledgeable person afterwards.

Sounds fun.

You should go out and suck dick tonight

Clearly you really want to go suck dick, so just fucking go do it

You should do what pleases you, OP. Have some closeted weekend dad hold your sweet girly head between his masculine hands and stroke your hair while he shoots his honey load down your willing throat. Thank him and kiss and suck him until he's hard again, and make him cone twice. The second time his balls will throb as they empty again at your command. You'll feel power over joy and he'll feel connected to a loving world in a way only your hungry mouth could have managed.