Really thinking about blowing Mt brains out, Sup Forums

Really thinking about blowing Mt brains out, Sup Forums
But I'm too much of a fucking pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/19489285/ns/us_news-military/t/military-makes-little-effort-punish-deserters/#.V6bGUTUVYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z81_eYv0WFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it if you want

If you've truly hit rock bottom and can no longer go on, realize that you're completely and entirely free. Accept that fact. Accept everything. Then put the gun down and go make the changes in your life that you need to make to make life worth living again.

If you're just attention whoring on the other hand, stop being a faggot.

have you tried raping animals? it could help improve your mental stability.

Why

how old are you? if you're under 30 i would say no. i'm 38 and thinking about it myself but i've already played through my shitty life to it's logical conclusion for the most part. you still have a shot unless you're hideous.

How can you be afraid to die, if you've never lived

Shotgun in pooper
>literally blow shit out of your brains
>inb4 whiteknights

I'm barely 22, I have an 11 month old son from a mom I never loved, and I let my entire family down because I deserted from the military from a bitch whom ended up cheating on me. My life is basically ruined, I'm hundreds in debt, alone, and can possibly go to jail anytime soon. Yet I am too much of a fucking pussy to pull the damn trigger. Fml

>Mt. Brains

Where is that again?

>tfw op is already dead

theres nothing on this world thats worth staying for, unless you care about ur familys and friends feelings

Kek

gas yourself with a car. it will be painless unlike a gunshot to the head

Clean up that room first. Acknowledge you may be wrong. Maybe you're experiencing the shitty part of your butterfly effect.

buy me some weed or somethin before you die thanks

Fucking do it you scumfucking piece of utter garbage

as long as you do it correctly. I guarantee you won't feel a thing OP.

Just do it.
I mean, I wouldn't hesitate, it's virtually painless and quicker than other methods.

Or get analgesia and become an hero.
It hurts slightly less than without.

Still.
Apply kill to self.

Ask yourself this.

Have you gotten pussy yet?
If no, then go get some pussy faggot. If so, meh, guess pussy wasn't good enough. Fuck it, blow ya brains to kingdom cum.

Your room reminds me of my exes so I'm gonna say do it faggot

why would you get in trouble for deserting the military? if it's a pure volunteer force then it's just a regular job and all they can do is fire you.

NOT USE GUN ASSHOLE. YOU MAKE GUN BAN EASIER FOR LIBERALS. KILL YOURSELF WITH CAR.

Sell everything you have besides the shot gun and a single shell. Donate everything you get to WWP to make up for the fact that you're a deserting pussy, then do what you gotta do.

Except you sign a contract. Not their fault you didn't read it and understand exactly what you were volunteering for.

This feeling will pass. Just try to trust that it will.

just keep it unloaded, let the thoughts flow through you and pull the trigger repeatedly

if it was that easy unloaded then why is it so hard loaded?

think buddy

or maybe you'll just end up killing yourself, in which case you can stop attention whoring on Sup Forums

Oh hey, sorry I'm late guys. Is OP dead yet??

I recognize your carpet.

Wow this seems pretty effective.

try eating some ice cream

/thread

Plus it's a lot less traumatizing for the people who find you.

or just kill you family and get plastic surgery. then fake amnesia and start a new like after pretending to wash up on the beach from a ship wreck.

according to the internet the maximum penalty for desertion is 5 years confinement and death but they've only killed one guy ever and that was during the civil war. that's 5 years maximum. by the time you get out the kid will be old enough to do chores and you can make him do everything around the house.

Be An Hero!

Hey OP.

The fiberglass you feel in your fingertips is changing you.
Let it. It just has to get us down to the bottom so we'll agree to evolve.
Many of us can't hold out. You're here because you can.

Time is an illusion. Lunch time, doubly so.

Read What the Bleep Do We Know.

And open a window you smelly bastard.

don't do it op. Life can suck but if it sucks all of the time, your doing it wrong. Stop blaming life and start blaming yourself. Then get the fuck over it and make some changes.
Or drugs. Have you tried drugs? Coke or molly or something could turn things around for you.

according to this news story they usually let you off with a slap on the wrist
nbcnews.com/id/19489285/ns/us_news-military/t/military-makes-little-effort-punish-deserters/#.V6bGUTUVYuU

I dont know what the fuck you just said but I like it. Bonus points for the Hitchhikers Guide reference.

op if you do it youre a selfish piece of shit. have fun knowning that your kid will grow up to know his/her dad is a faggot

do it faggot

You should do it in your car so it's not a big dealt to clean up.

I had that same exact bed set.

1.do your 3 months in the brig
2.get a job
3.rent a house with a basement
4.kidnap bums and put them in the basement on electricity generating exercise bikes
5.sell the power back to the grid
6.use the money saved on child support

Fiberglass cuts in your fingers suck ass. The fiberglass gets stuck and it pusses over, its pretty painful

and listen to this album. shit makes me feel good.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z81_eYv0WFE

Except it just feels like fiberglass. It's actually his injected second nervous system overgrowing and exiting his capillaries while the technology acclimates to his unique perspective on the world.

Watch the web series H Plus or H+

The military injected him with an evolution stimulating microorganism that can make him better suited for the coming new wave of technology.

We're growing new abilities based on what we think our world needs. A cell has to agree to die in order to become a body part, otherwise it's cancer.

OP agreed to die eventually. Now he can live.
This shit hurts like hell, but you'll literally be a better you after it has had time to read everything that makes you who and what you are.

A bigger pussy would pull the trigger....Seriously