Just finished watching K-On and now I'm sad. Whatever you may think about the show I don't really give a fuck...

Just finished watching K-On and now I'm sad. Whatever you may think about the show I don't really give a fuck, I just like to write something after I finish an anime or Video game, really anything that I enjoyed for a long time. It makes me feel better.

I started watching K-on after reading a short synopsis while looking for the next thing to watch last year. "Watch 4 Highschool girls try to balance their light music club and school duties...". I thought I would watch one episode and laugh it off as being terribly not my cup of tea. I was exceptionally wrong. I couldn't really grasp the fact that I could enjoy such a simple show, the slice of life genre seemed so stupid to me at the time. There were some really funny moments and some really sad ones throughout but they were all very simple. Mio being scared by Ritsu was funny, The girls realizing that they had played their last festival was sad. On paper it still seems inextricably boring, even to me.

Instead of binge watching the last season like I did with the first one I decide to watch one episode every Saturday, something that I have never done before.But I kept with it and it lasted a few months.and it felt like the show was so much longer because of it. I don't watch regular TV anymore but when I did my favorite show was Lost. When something that I watched for 6 years ended I was even sadder than I am now. But I got over it and I guess I'll have to get over this one too.

Well I'm going to go take shit and jack off to some K-On r34. The faggotry that I just wrote is now over.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.to/Anime/K-On-Movie-Dub/Movie?id=69993
kissanime.to/Anime/K-On-Movie/CBM?id=69997
hitomi.la/galleries/277501.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

had the same effect on me, I still cry to the movie.

going to watch the movie next saturday. I can't find it dubbed anywhere though

I still need to finish it, along with half a dozen other ones I started to watch. I'm on season 2.

subbed is much better in my opinion, adds to the comedy of them trying to speak english.

Also the dubbed voice actresses are AIDS to my ears.

kinky

dub
kissanime.to/Anime/K-On-Movie-Dub/Movie?id=69993
sub
kissanime.to/Anime/K-On-Movie/CBM?id=69997

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT CAN YOU BE
>emotionally moved to a FUCKING SLICE OF LIFE
>cry to movie
>dubbed

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

neo Sup Forums is so mean to weebs, have a heart user user

I'd bang pretty much all the k-on girls. But if I had to pick one probably all of them.

I don't know how I missed this, thx

Makes sense to me. OP connected emotionally with the characters, and now those characters are gone from his life.

I have like 30 that I have started and haven't finished yet. Just 10 inch long microsoft sticky note on my desktop staring at me.

Yui best girl

myanimelist, bro. makes keeping track of them a lot easier.

That's a funny way of writing Azusa

Insecure closet homosexual beta detected.

News flash pleb. Alphas gives exactly zero ducks about living up to your cliche slave brain mentality.

Enjoy being a human resource your whole boring life. :)

I hate when a show dies or a book series ends. It's like a pocket universe imploding.

You guys both couldn't spell "Mio"

Agreed

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

on a sidenote, anyone who uses legacy captcha notice the easy numbers got really rare?

Silent letters are hard I know, but its "Tsumugi"

hitomi.la/galleries/277501.html

there's a hentai doujin that ends a few years after the show; most of the girls have normal jobs and stuff but Yui turned into a mega star and got into legal trouble for weed.

What of all animes ended like that. Total 4th wall break. They realize the show is over and die kinda like angel beats

WHAT THE HELL.....