Belarus is the only remaining country in europe that still executes prisoners

Belarus is the only remaining country in europe that still executes prisoners.

People that are sentenced to death are shot in the back of the head and the body is not returned to their family, the burial site is not disclosed.

They also do not tell the family when the execution will take place, so no last visits.

(According to the book The Death Squad by Oleg Alkayev (Олег Алкаев), on the day of execution the convict is transported to a secret location where he is told by officials that all appeals have been rejected. The convict is then blindfolded and taken to a nearby room, where two staffers force him to kneel in front of a bullet backstop. The executioner then shoots the convict in the back of his head with a PB-9 pistol equipped with a suppressor. According to Alkayev, "The whole procedure, starting with the announcement about denied appeals and ending with the gunshot, lasts no longer than two minutes")

"The exact number of people executed in Belarus is not known, since the last documents released by the Belarusian Government were in 2006. Moreover, other sources, notably BelaPAN, have published somewhat different data."

What are you guys's toughts on this?

k

Actually sounds preferable to living in Belarus.

good

>Belarus is the only remaining country in europe that still OPENLY executes prisoners.

Sending some human abomination like a paedo to prison is usually, by extension, a death sentence for them

I got my own problems

My pnly concern is that they dont know how many theyre executing.. I really dislike holey records

Not surprising, seeing as Belarus is a dictatorship.

One of the last dictatorships in Europe aside from Russia, so what is expected?

So many countries are afraid to execute prisoners anymore. 7 billion people on the planet , we can definitely afford to lose some.

You are one of those people too. Maybe you could contribute by offing yourself.
You know. For the good of humanity.

KYS THEN FAG

Sounds like a job for the U.S of A to take care off. Those people need freedom.

How relevant and constructive.

Yeah! They need to kill their prisoners with poison like us civilized countries

Pedos get isolated from the rest of the inmates so they don't get killed.

Belarus women are hot, that's my contribution

No chance, world peace is a dream. Human nature will always supersede your idealistic vision.

Pretty based tbh.

Thank you for your insight, user. I'm glad that you agree with us.

Kek'd

I'm not a fan of capital punishment in general, although I think it should be offered as a voluntary alternative to a life sentence.

glad you noticed

God damn Guts is a fucking top tier anime character, seeing this pic just made me nostalgia to when anime was still raw I'm not saying better or worse but it was different and the dub was trash but son of a bitch Guts just does not quit