Lost the girl of my dreams, give me one reason why I shouldn't an hero

Lost the girl of my dreams, give me one reason why I shouldn't an hero

maybe now you can find the man of your dreams....

because you're a pussy thread/

>thread/ing himself
by my an hero

don't wonder what's wrong and why you're not good enough.

I'm sure you have huge defects in both your character and appearance that caused this to happen. deep down she, and everyone hates you for who you are. so don't act like there's something to wonder about, or act like this wasn't predictable. you're a piece of shit.

What does it fucking matter? You're actually going to kill yourself over a girl? Fuck that shit! Quit being a bitch and grow the fuck up everyone loses someone and if you cant handle losing a girl you probably never really had then your should just kill yourself

you'll get over it, keep both your heads up

Does anyone have anything helpful to say or should I not have even bothered to post on here??

just focus on things that make you happy and try not to think about her too much, or if you cant stop thinking about her
just think about her till you feel like you made peace with it

I'm in the same position as you I litteraly just got on Sup Forums to distract myself

you found the girl of your dreams once you fucking faggot.

just do it again with another girl. and do it right you pussy ass bitch.

Well what you have to do is stop suppressing any feelings, you have to just cry and let it all out and write your thoughts down. It will take time but you will heal

Because you can't orgasm if you're dead?

Because there's more chicks out there?

Because fucking god tier time to live in?

Because vidya games?

Because you could always an hero later, but if you an hero now, you never know what you might miss out on...

being dead sucks.

There are millions of hot as fuck girls out there go get another one

She was hot and cute... I just don't know how to win her back

Because then she wins.

Greentext the story, we need context to help

You've got a lot to live for regardless, if you feel suicidal rember it's okay to talk to family or friends it doesn't make you any less of a man. If your really considering being an hero talk to your doctor and get a psychiatrist or counselor. There's a lot of options. Break ups and depression is hard but they hurt less with time, good luck lad

From my experience, it hurt's to even say that, but you need to refocus. No girl, not even THE GIRL, is worth doing such thing. I always thought that happy relationship and wonderful woman are what i should focus on in ly life. After some time and many breakups I understood that only I matter to myself. And if im not 100% in love with myself, i don't give a shit about anyone else, they dont get the piece of me.

I thought the same thing when my first actually gf dumped me after almost 2 years of dating. A few months later I found someone infinitely times better and have been happy as can be for the past 2 years. You think everything comes to an end but you just gotta distract yourself until someone else comes along. It will be the shittiest time of your life but once your old enough to look back on it, you'll realize that if you've been through a Hell like that you can take on the world. just masturbate and have some feels and play a shitton of vidya for the next few months user, you'll be fine