youtube.com/watch?v=nR0H11of_as
xvideos.com/video18813361/july3p_pajeandose_y_acabando_en_el_piso
xvideos.com/video18806741/july3p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should lose some funcing weight

I believe you.

shave
neckbeards scare girls away

Cortála, chabón. Julian Omar Maruca es un tipazo.

>you
Que te haces el moralista si estas en Sup Forums pelotudo, tanto lo queres al dogor de mierda asqueroso este anda y cogetelo

why the stare?

I think you need an anime waifu faggot.

toelmundooooooooooooooooooo

1) Shave
2) Get rid of those god-awful plastic chains, it screams to women: "I can't afford a gold chain" / "I am still mentally a child"
3) If you do believe in god or any sort of religion, best to keep it quiet and never talk or try to convince someone to believe too.
4) You look a little fat, best sort that out
5) You have a creepy looking face if thats how you normall look, try not opening your eyes so full and looking so serious - I would mistake you for a rapist
6) And most important, get those football stickers the fuck off whatever they are stuck to. What the fuck are you dude, 8 years old? Grow up and stop collecting childrens shit, I bet you have a velcro fabric wallet too, be a man and get a leather one, preferably with money that your willing to pay for dinner with.

Pagáme el vuelo hasta la Argensimia y lo hago.

Volve a T virgo

I'm soon 27 and still a virgin, get on my level

im a GREAT GUY i "dont harm others" and i dont like when they "do that to me"

You seem like a cool guy. Do you like videogames?

im not "fat" you fucking "asshole"

Me with no beard

Same

well at least i feel better about myself now

haha what a tipazo

You're fat enough to be considered fat in the US...

i like PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER it's better than fifa, "call of duty battlefield" mortal combat and the BEST GAME EVER gta 5

lets see that virgin dick op. what have girls been missing out on?

I lost my virginity at the age of 24

picked up an 18 year old fat asian online

shit was pretty cash.

Why ain't you hooking up with fat chicks, OP?

you look like fat khadgar

im no" fat" ok?? do you think i look cool? do you like dragon ball z?

what cup size, qt?

With my friends

i dont like you

lift some fucking weights + shave that retarded looking shit off your chin = laid like a pro

stop wasting time on Sup Forums and get to it

You ARE fat, and if I think you are FAT, so will other girls, if you want to sort out your virginity issue, then fucking man up and take some blunt advice.

For christ sake man, you have a pair of breasts,

wait, I know that kid

I think I know who is posting these

youtube.com/watch?v=nR0H11of_as

Kek

i have an amazing game collection

Go on.

start working out asap fattie

way to get revenge on your sibling/cousin/friend, faggot

I bet he's soup er pissed you are sharing his photos on a tasmanian basket-weaving photo reel.

we went to grade school together lol

xvideos.com/video18813361/july3p_pajeandose_y_acabando_en_el_piso

HERE its a video that "i uploaded to xvideos" do you like what you see???

prove it

i hope you enjoy the 3 pizzas and 2kg of icecream :v salu2 al grupo de nico3p

july3p papu

TOOOOELMUNDOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, hes an argie youtuber, July3p, dont fall for this b8

He's not the picture guy... is a faggot who's trying to troll that fat boy called July3p

I think that im a sexy guy if im still a virgin is because life sucks

>ps3
>wired controllers
Ew

Sup amigos de yutu. Sup amigos de yutu. It's July3p here, aight? I'm talking about that PS Triple. The PS Triple.

You're not even gonna mention the yellow cheetos-cumstain on the white controller?

It's not that bad, man! At least it's not like you've never played with some bit titties...

looks wise, you could get .. something. Not high quality pussy but something tolerable.

It's the shit around your neck and your retarded expression that makes me believe that the reason for your virginity is your own social retardation.
Evolution has defense mechanisms against gene pool damage.

>I wonder why

Said no one ever.

You should drink less.

Oh fuck, didn't even see that at first...

ayyy

Looks like you:

My favourite game

Because its me

Look at those tits

I... am... not... surprised... by... your... revelation!

Dude obviously you are Intimidating women with those double D's.

Aim for girls with H cups or higher.

I think that im a very atractive guy

YA LO DIJE UNA Y 15 VECES EL DEL VIDEO DEL "GORDOCOMETRAVA" NO SOY YO NO LES ENTRA EN LA CABEZA?? A MI ME GUSTAN LAS MUJERES NADA MAS LAS DENDRITAS LES ESTAN FALLANDO O TIENEN NEURONAS??
"VA PARA LOS QUE NO ENTIENDEN" NADA MAS Y GRACIAS A LOS/LAS VERDADEROS/VERDADERAS FANS.

You probably could be if you hit the gym for 3 hours a day for a year or two.

AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOO

Why im not fucking fat, if im still a virgin is because girls are stupid

...says Fat John Travolta.

Honestly, if you shave and lose weight, you'd be golden. I know losing weight is easier said than done, but if you jog and practice portion control, than the weight comes off.

i fucking love naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 that game is lit af

You're fat as fuck, dumbass. I understand this is probably some dipshit 12 year old spamming this poor bastard's pictures, but on the off-chance that this is actually you, ditch the delusion, listen to me, and do as I said.

Que picardia!, hay linces aca?

what a piccardy? look how i report you lynx

Apart from your bad skin, poor shaving skills, bad haircut, obesity, problematic ego and lack of respect for the women you claim to want to fucking woo... you're almost normal.

Keep up the good work not putting your genes into the pool...

Look at this picture i have the perfect smile, you think that you are better than me but im the one posting the pictures im the god im the sex simbol

...on which planet?

confirmed troll

Im a hacker lvl1 dont mess with me bro, i only ask for help and you come here like a faggot and roast me

Can we start fat-shamin' now, Pa?

thats it, im sending tyou all an "undetectable troyan" for insulting me and dbgt is better than dbz... bet no one here tried weed..

Well what do you say to girls? If you tell us we can help you spit right.
You're not bad looking so it must be what you say

Tipazo

How your actually not bad looking

Hello girl, do you wanna go to my house and watch some DbGt and if you like we can play some gta 5

mushroom dick

Oh now I understand or is this an old pic

i talk about goku and messi sually, and my youtube channel with 20k subs.. i try to get them to meet w/ me at "republic of children" but "im usually too scared to talk to them"

picture is me with my DIPLOMA

I think I lost my virginity at that age. Just get really drunk and duck a chick. After that, you really don't care as much.

Overrated bro.

Everything from then on will be more and more about improving your odds of getting laid and less about just enjoying life.

Sex is good, sure but it's not as big a deal as people make it out to be so don't get hung up on virginity and shit

Do you get their number?

Don't be afraid what to say around them. Hey are more retarded than you. Don't you see the kind of men they pick over you. You must appear to be the one with something to offer not her.

Yea see that only works on girls who like that stuff and even still who goin back to your house if they just meet you. You have to he super hot for that some ladies be mad ddd shallow. for normie girls that shit don't work gotta setup up your play

u look a humble guy

i FUCKING HATE evil and you sbnould stop insulting me im getting angry and i can beat all of you up. this is "only for the ones that insult me"

If she asks you what you do for fun just be like 'shit, drink, Fuck. Did I miss anything?'

denunciado lince