>Produces lots of talent
>He fell for the basque meme

>Who is the Bilbao of the EPLel?
no one

>English league
>English talent

m8

>Athletic doesnt produce good players

They don't produce shit, they do a good work of scouting and getting everyone barely basque but they don't produce shit.

See, Ander Herrera.

Southhampton

They produce good enough teams to be constantly in the top 7 with just Basque players(There are like 4 million Basques in the world).For me that is a pretty good production of talent

Is there even another club like Athletic in the world?

thistbhfam. also westham used to be like that.

>Southhampton
Doesn't look like it

>just local trained players
so that's why they're so shit?

>great atmosphere
if you say so

>plays nice football
lol no

>produces lots of talent
LOL literally who?

t.burger

so you can't answer right?

name me one talent that Bilbao has put out there. go on :)

>implying any other team does this in any league

>name me one talent that Bilbao has put
Zarra

as in Telmo Zarra?

you mean to tell me that is the only name you can come up with? a player from the stone age?

t. chicANO

Zubizarreta

Imagine a team trying to survive at the eplel just with players from Lancashire.

Trying to win anything the traditional way against teams that spend 100M each summer is quite difficult. Also, they are still the 4th best team in Spain

Zubizarreta, Ander Herrera, Susaeta, Llorente, Amorebieta, Javi Martínez, Laporte, Lizarazu, Muniain, Aduriz, Iraola... maybe not all came from Athletic's academies, but they became someone there.

>imblying

this

nice post. have a (You)

Chivas

>Ander Herrera
He was pretty good at Zaragoza
>Susaeta
Shit
>Llorente
Overrated his whole career
>Amorebieta
Shit
>Javi Martínez
They paid €6M in a time where that money still was a lot
>Laporte
French with no Basque roots whatsoever
>Muniain
Shit
>Aduriz
He became something when he was sold actually

Has anyone bought shirts from futbolreplica.com/?

I have doubts between Pamplona and Donosti. Madrid could also be, but I'd reduce it to those 3.

Chivas fields players from one country, Athletic only from a part of a country (or two countries) so not really the same their player pool is way smaller.

Mexicans don't have talent tho so they need a whole country of 120 million people instead

Crewe Alexandra produce shitloads of players,their squad consists mostly of products of their own academy.

Yeah, shows you how competitive the La Liga is.

You now remember how Atlhetic fuck Manchester up.
Based Bielsa football

>Just local trained players
>Barclay's Premier League
beb

Just local trained players? You won't find it in the premier league because it's intended to basically be an international league in all but name. There are definitely some championship teams with mostly British squads who often sneak into the PL like Burnley, but I don't know if you can say that they play nice football or produce a lot of talent. Even the richer championship teams have much more international squads these days (look at Middlesborough).

But Sevilla are 4th best team user

>Sevilla
>4th best team.

Lol no.

>Nowadays
1. Barça
2. Real Madrid
3. Atlético
4. Athletic
5. Villarreal
6. Sevilla
7. Valencia

>Historically
1. Real Madrid
2. Barça
3. Atlético
4. Valencia
5. Athletic
6. Sevilla
7. Villarreal

In what world is Athletic better than Cerdilla?

Bilbao beat United under Ferguson Pooman.
youtu.be/Ti1uS299KgQ
Spanish scouts are way better than English ones and can find talent under a rock

Glorious Bielsa cucked Sir Alex Ferguncuckson

>Iñaki Williams
>Aymeric Laporte
>Basque

liverpool

Athletic has won every title except for the CL.

>liverpool
How? It is full of foreigners

No one. They are all plastic arabian/chinese/american commercial brands. Their only purpose is to sell t-shirts.

Their players get poached. If Southampton had a policy of only using their academy kids, they'd put more effort into keeping them, and it would be like this:

------------------???
???----------Chambers----------???---------Luke Shaw
----------------------------------------------
-----Lallana---Ward Prowse---Oxlade-Chamberlain
Bale-------------------------------------------Targett
--------------------------Walcott

Manchester city

They only do this because they hate Spain and are pro-basque. England doesn't have this.

Kepp sucking their dicks though, idiots.

Actually they don't have a single continental trophy, and the last time they won something (not counting memes so Supercopa does not need to apply) was in 1984. Sevilla has won 2 Copas del Rey and 5 UEFA cups/Europa Leagues, and that's not counting their UEFA Super Cup and their Supercopa because, again, >meme trophies

tl;dr: Sevilla has been way more relevant and better in the last decades

They have been doing that since it was created,and I dont know how fielding just Spanish players and some random french ones will hurt Spain in anyway

I meant overall, Athletic is just behind Halal, Barca and Atleti

Does Villareal have a similar reputation? Yes yes, dumb American, genuinely curious here though.

That's bretty good by EPL standards, friendo. Most top 10 teams are lucky to field three Englishmen in the starting 11.

>Who is the Bilbao of the EPLel?
>Just local trained players

>Does Villareal have a similar reputation?
Not really. Athletic is just Basque players. Villarreal has great scouts and pull out great teams with a low budget consistently. They are mostly known for this and playing overall nice football. It is a great team to root for if you dont want to support a big team

Didn't Boro nearly win the Europa League with a team of local players under Schteve a few years back?

fucking this

they haven't produced anyone

not one of their stars has been born in bilbao

It wouldn't work in England because brown people have the soccer gene