Never seen a slovenian on Sup Forums

I'm thinking of moving to Slovenia, how hard is the language? Is it easy to find jobs? Pic unrelated

fuck off we are full unless you are doctor or shit

>how hard is the language?
It can be tricky for a non slav, but I'm sure if you put in the work you will learn it.
>Is it easy to find jobs?
Depends on what skills you have I guess. I'm seeing a lot of adverts for programmers, so if you're into that it shouldn't be to much of a problem.

Why would you want to move here anyway? Not that you're not welcome or anything, it's just you will have more career opportunities in the west.

I'm here calling ppl faggots all the time

Slovenes, question:

Are you proud of Melania Krauss Trump? She is Donald Trump's wife

And what do you think about Zizek?

I want to move for the free college and gibsmedat

Personally I couldn't care less about her.
Meme man nothing more.

>Marxist
latin murican ''''education''''

Never heard of him, sorry. Americans aren't too familiar with philosophers

If you're only moving for the college, language shouldn't be a problem. Aren't classes in english anyways?

One day Slovenia shall adopt me

Hardly, 2 million is the population of my home city

Such good numbers for such a garbage post

so what? XDDD

>this colombian piece of shit again

Stay in your own country commie fuck

so close, yet so far...

MAKE ME A SLOVENIAN PLS

Used to respect him but he's so full of shit it is unbelievable

>Never seen a slovenian on Sup Forums
There is at least one Slovenian every day — the fag who creates threads like "Good night lovely people, it's "

We're on Sup Forums all the time but you probably mistake our flag for Russian like most people.

If you're from Zagreb, Zagorje or Međimurje then I've got news for you, Antun...

Slovenians are here daily

Best posters in this board t b h

It took me a while to realized you were not Lithuanian, lel. Free education is only available for EU citizens I'm afraid.

I think it was a joke. Slovenians are the biggest shiposters per capita on Sup Forums. It is known.

What is the spoopy game in picture