I'm 26 I've smoked. popped a ton of pain killers. Snorted heroine and coke...

I'm 26 I've smoked. popped a ton of pain killers. Snorted heroine and coke. I've never been addicted to anything thought. Is it normal to be able to use drugs lIke these and just stop when I want to? Like I'll binge for a week and then stop for a month or two.

Yeah I've done a fair number of drugs at this point and I'm currently not using any. Except alcohol sometimes I guess. I think some people might be more susceptible to addiction than others, but it also depends on how often you use them and how high of doses you take. And also on social support and hobbies/work. Addiction tends to strike people who have little or nothing else in their life, or pull them away from their lifestyle.

torille! ap on homo

I think it depends on why you do drugs in the first place

Today, chilled with some friends. Did a little over an 8 ball of coke. Now I'm laid in bed next to my wife who knows nothing of what I do and I'm good. I feel like as much as I do at a time..I should feel a need to use but that's just never been the case.

Last time I used was back in June. This thought just hit me robot though since I'm in bed and can't sleep

That's my relationship with meth.
And also checked.

Biggest reason for me is really depression I think. I've seen drs before but their meds didn't do anything for me. However I can pop a few pills (7 roxy 30s) and it'll relieve every concern I have then I'll be good for awhile. If heroine I'll take about 4 points. And coke I'll usually snort between 3-6 grams.

How similar is meth to coke? I've always been curious about it but am scared of getting strung out on a drug I can't handle.

Don't you ever feel tired or agitated while sober at all?

I'm the same way. I like to smoke pot every night before bed after i get all my shit done if i can, but if i can't then i'm good. I just did about ~30 mL of Cheritussin AC, which is about ~60 mg of Codeine, which is about 2/3 of what i would preferably do. I feel like it's really all about self control. I never really feel the urge to do addicting substances due to the fact that they are simply, addicting. They're fun, but to me it's not worth getting strung up on. That's the thought i keep when doing them and just enjoy it while it lasts.

When i went through my PK experimental phase I would wait about 2-3 weeks between each dose for tolerance (my metabolism is so strong that the shit doesn't even do anything to me sometimes, i'm surprised i'm even decently high right now) and for fear of addiction.

None whatsoever. After a month or so I'll start fading back into a depression of sorts but that stems from daddy issues and the woman I'm with.

Done speed for a few days. Have to go out today and talk to people. I'm sweating like a pig just sitting. Any ideas how to stop or minimaize the sweating?

yeah it's Very normal. It only means You're a poorfag.

i was good at that age too. keep it up another few years and you may realize you've formed habits without even knowing it. i told my doctor this and she said when i get an urge, to "jerk off instead" or "do something naughty" which gave me a little chubby but i still do drugs anyway

This is spot on, I just know alot of people who literally act like they need to use everyday but I can't understand how my tolerance continues to build but I never feel an actual dependency on it

My addictions have always been mental. Don't do anything except tobacco now, but even that I stop for months without any issues. When I did drugs it was mostly by boredom and to hide the big empty void inside if me which no amount of love or affection could fill. So I filled it with sex, drugs and anything I could find. But never any physical withdrawal.
Still an addiction though, just not affecting the body except the part that affects the mental issues.

im the same as you ive used just about everything. i just figure most people are faggots

i agree with this as well,

It also has a ton to do with lifestyle. I'm a college student, and I have a well above average academic career and i'm passionate about those things. During summer, >inb4summerfag , I'm bored so i'm just like "why not get high?" Go to sleep and start my day like normal the next morning

What changed for you to be able to stop completely?

it is for me, tho some friends have had serious trouble

Ez. Just do some speed and you'll be ok.

Legal medications, swapped addictions to climbing, focusing on work and studying (100% + 100% ).
Basically the void is there, but I fill it with more socially accepted things so I can function in a normal reality.

I work allot. Outside of work..hell I'm pretty boring. Sit at the house most days. May go to a movie or concert every couple of months. I'd think it's fairly a normal life style.

What is it you use?

Aside from the people I use with..nobody in my life suspects a thing from me. I still take my girl out. We do the dinner and movies. Go see sporting events, comedy shows ect. Just from time to time..I'll start feeling down. I'll binge and then be fine for a good while.

Like i said earlier, I don't really care for anything more than the social norm. I love to smoke pot and drink and every once in a while when i'm bored by myself i'll do some sort of painkiller or muscle relaxer before bed. I've done xanax before and that was never really my thing. The high wasn't that great and i've seen my friends lives destroyed from it.

I get it. I still need my bingedays from time to time. I feel like my day to day life is a fraud, and I need to get some sort of release occasionally to remind myself of who I am and to be able to carry on the charade.
You might be different but this is how I cope with life.

Spot on. I hate that it takes hard drugs for me to want to keep acting like I'm fine though.

Washing your face, drinking cold water, and sitting in front of a fan can help
Stay safe!