What to tell this bitch?

What to tell this bitch?

that shes a penny grabbing jew

Attack her with a knife

I have a boyfriend called Adam. Adam sleeps around with other men he meets on Reddit. Adam has given me the lurgies. Please go and get tested as I might have given you Adam's lurgies as well. I suppose if we both have lurgies we can have sex with each other as much as we like as we are already infected.

Shes not Jewish

Looks like you're more butt hurt than she is

By the looks of it you're the bitch for catching feelings op

The solution, as far as I can tell, is to kill yourself.

This

The fuck is a lurgies you colossal faggo?

truth right here

Exactly what is it. Get worried as hell trying to figure out exactly what STD she now has.

bro she is being a total adult and you are acting like an idiot OP
no wonder she fucks other people, jesus

OP you're fucking pathetic. It sounds like you were just fwb with her. She wasn't yours to control and now you have lost her forever because you're whining like a little bitch... it's funny that you've accused her of acting like the 17 year old! Haha grow up OP!

If you aren't ok with it, dump her. ffs its not that hard

Ask for a threesome

Ask for nudes

Yeah this is pretty win, maybe apologize first might turn a losing battle into something epic

Just leave her alone dude

>Agreed

Trying to make you jealous? bitch are you that mental? If we are sharing stories and if you are asking me for my opinion on your pathetic sex life i figured id share my awesome one.If you don't want to hear my honest opinion then why the fuck even ask me? as for jealousy bitch, if you want this dick just ask, fuck! not that hard

don't think he wants to fuck with 2 dudes but then agai according for Sup Forums all ops are faggots

I was in this position recently for the first time.

Didn't really trust the girl but I let her win me over. She was banging another guy the whole time while telling me she was falling for me and not seeing anyone else. It was all pretty messed up.

However, I got out of it, got away from it, told her to fuck off and got her out of my life.

If you want to have this not be really shitty, stop trying to make her YOUR GIRL. Just have her be a girl in your life. Don't snub her, don't be a dick, don't try to make her jealous, just put her second to your life. Girls want to be first in your life. If you put them second and live your life and have a good time, they'll either fuck off completely or start vying for you attention.

Girls chase guys just as much as guys chase girls. They're just a little more coy about it in the process. Just be smarter than her and don't be petty. Try not to look like a little bitch.

The best passive thing to do is to GO OUT WITH OTHER GIRLS. Have fun, do your thing, date, whatever. When I was on top of my game before that girl a year ago I had a chick I was after who was only sorta interested. So I'd tee up two chicks, her and another, and I'd ask her to go do something with me. She'd decline, and I'd ask the other girl. That girl would be down, and we'd go out. I'd take some pics, real simple non-intimate snaps or insta photos. Post one that made me look cool in general.

You better believe she'd be down to hang out the next time.

It can work, it doesn't always work. Idk. Chicks are ridiculous. Best bet is to play the numbers game and keep looking until you find out you dig that digs you and hang out with her until you're sick of her.

In the mean time, don't be a vagina. Tell this girl you're gonna leave it alone. Then tee up another friend for a week from now and ask her to do something, and do it whether she's there or not.