A Creep Story

A Creep Story...
>her friends want fresh sandwiches

>hey daddy can my friends get that

nice

>please daddy we will make it up to you

>yesss my daddy said yes

>I told you my daddy was super cool (dad noticing me)

more

>(daddy goes to wait in line)

Monitoring this thread

kek these girls are in atleast 19

You monitor this thread but God forbid we find whats on your computer you jared fogle wannabe mother fucked

is this all?

>lol my ass is hanging out?

>so, like, my friends want...

keep telling yourself that

>what do you girls want?

i bet you wish they were younger

>my friends want...?

these pics seem out of order...

>(old bitch hating on the young beautiful girls... and suspect the old man)

>hey baby make sure you let your friends know I'm taking care of it

>hey how much do i owe your dad?

>don't worry sweetheart, I've got you

Off by one...

>...i've got you

>i'm getting creeped out

who the fuck buys 4 big ass monsters and cliff bars shit makes your heart explode

>i think your dad is creeping on her

someone who's trying to let teenagers know he's "the man." you don't think he'll be jacking off the second he gets the chance? i would

Okay I had high hopes for you but it's getting boring with each image
Boobs or gtfo

OP needs to be faster

Seen this before, sauce?

hell yeah

Bump for OP

OP please carry on

fag

I would have shit my pants at this moment. Dads noticing you're creeping their baby girl usually results in a beat down

it's not like the guy was holding up the camera like an idiot

I wouldn't mind if dudes were creeping on my beautiful teenager daughter. I'd even try to make it more convenient for them by making sure she didn't notice them.

not sure where OP went off to but how about we turn this into a creep thread

wtf happened? did ubgrt urbass beat when he noticed u?

riiight.

hory shyt. consecutive reply dubs.

naturally, we all here would. But Sup Forums isn't like the rest of the world. Hell most of the world looks down on creepshots in general (for reasons I still don't get), let alone making it easier to creep on their own daughter

I look out for my fellow creeps.

I get the same feeling when I walk around the mall with my gf who loves to shop in victoria's secret. I see the panty isle.... not only do I want to sniff those panties but I see the women who work there, I'd bury my face in their ass for an hour when they use those ladders....

the one VS I have in my town is worked on by fatties wearing thin right clothing.
freaking disgusting.

What a specimen.

I get depressed now going to the mall my gf when I see all those hot girls wearing short skirts and dresses knowing I'll never see up them. I spend the time wondering what it would be like, if maybe they're wearing a thong or no panties at all, etc.

I can't even properly check them out since my gf always seems to notice when I check bitches out and she hates it

is OP gone?

he prob gave all he had of the set

I would rape this girl in blue so hard until she likes it. Gonna get those pigtails pregnant.

But user, by the looks of her that would be her first sexual experience. She seems innocent. You still want to force your cock in her?

Haha. For some reason I find that reply hilarious.

And yes. That's the appeal. Wrecking an innocent schoolgirl and training her to be my docile, submissive, nympho concubine. Maybe I'll make her family or little hs fag cuck boyfriend watch her swallow my kids.

By the looks of it that girl is definitely not innocent. She's probably had sex and is a slut at school

You think she sucks off guys on the school bus? I knew a girl like that in HS. All the guys wait by the back and she she'd suck us dry one by one in the last row. Looking back it was A) miracle I got no stds and b) we must have had the worlds dumbest bus driver. Or maybe he just didn't care

Damn, maybe the bus driver knew and did something after she got off

In the club this night

Literally the same story for me!

That actually might be true. She was one of if not the last stop. I'd be jealous if he fucked her. She wouldn't go farther than showing us her tits and blow jobs with us

>>we want all 12", duh