How can you buy weed when you move to a new city. give me some advise

how can you buy weed when you move to a new city. give me some advise

ask any minorities
source: black, mexican, SOUTHEAST asian people smoke weed

hang out at the local bar, theres always some one with weed or cokethere

Don't do this, unless you live in a legal state,then you don't have any business asking random strangers for weed, its dangerous.

Yeah, I'm moving state soon. What do?

ask any minorities
source: asked any minorities and scored weed

How does this work?
1. minorities won't snitch anyone out
2. minorities do drugs
3. minorities

Buy it on a tor market, that's how I get my weed. It'll be cheaper and better quality as well if you are doing enough research.

call center employees. catch em on a smoke break, act trashy but nice, say you're new and ask where you can get some herb

>Go to your cities craigslist page.
>type 420 into the search bar
>???
>profit
This is how I buy weed in Australia, most dealers will have a wikr i.d you can add them on

Walk around, Find a black dude, be like "Where can I find some trees" or walk past a group of (minorities) and be like "Man I hate bein sober, i need some trees" or like "Aye bro do you know where i can find some doja?" basically use street slang dont buy no more than a few grams from minorities, if you a heavy pothead, move to Flint Michigan, I got you #FoTwunEe hmu

download the whisper app

don't do this. This guy sounds like George Costanza.

are the craigslist ads legit? i live in aus too

Saca la pinche mota, wey.

Go to the weed store and buy it

i wish. i live in australia. gonna go live in usa after i finish university, weed stores sounds crazy. here is aus there are no strains to choose from its watever plant some dumbcunt grows in his backyard

I have successfully bought off 3-4 dealers found on melbourne craigslist in the last 6 months. Just make sure it's a cash face to face meetup. Some people want you go to to 7/11 and transfer them through that moneygram bullshit. Then they rock up, you give them a receipt and get your weed...I never trusted cunts trying to pull that shit.

>moving country for weed
Shiggy

dude, minorities don't give two shits. My teacher chimped out on this weaboo nigger in high school, and no one snitched him out. You think they're really gonna call the cops on you, kek

i want to do it but it just seems too easy and its so public. i dunno

weeds the best man. i just want to live in a warm country work 3-4 days a week and smoke weed and have a variety and chill.

i usually ask the cute guys at or near the skateparks

Never gonna happen.

why wont it happen?

nice climes
sweet flaves
retired
smokeweed or weed related all day errday if i want
>happening as i type

Youre actually serious arent you? Please dont be.

>weeds the best
One day youll grow up and realize weed is, in fact, shit.

Yo how'd you get these niggas' baby photos?

Go to a legal dispensary, if you are in a place where it is illegal, then you shouldn't be doing it

I seriously need to know this too before I end up in prison for breaking someones face. Also worried about going to ghetto to get it and have to end up murdering an entire gang cause they thought they could rip me off. Be in prison why ya here oh they wouldn't sell weed to me so I killed them all.

im probably older than you dude

Boy, you sure have got alot of growing up to do.

With money, usually.

Bro I skate and smoke, i'm sooo siiiiiick.

Why would I make it up?

You are already retired and I really doubt you ever had a decent job that let you work 3-4 days a week.

THIS

Okay, man.

Because no decent job will let you work only 3-4 days a week. Weed in the U.S is illegal for the most part (that will change) and is Australia so bad that you'd want to change your nationality for some bud?

this this this this this

smoke a cigarette if you can with someone at a bar who seems cool. they can usually help.

but you're probably asking because you're 17 and starting senior year at a new school :(

Haha nah im actually a freshman this year

not much happens here man its borring. in america you got heaps of sluts, im into heavy metal and they dont come to aus so it would be cool to see them live, watch niggas nig arounnd, and other stuff

It's fun yeah except watching nigs nig around. I guess if you like starting all over.

Youre gonna get here and realize how much this place is shit. Americans wear on you after a while.

Also this. They can be pretty dumb and just un-interesting. Just be sure to live in the South where there's culture and cool shit to do.

everyone does drugs whiteboys love coke and we hispanics make so much money of it

eh dont mind starting over ive moved alot and the friend i have now are pretty shitty.

>buying weed in 2016

grow your own damn weed nigga.

whats the south? all i really know that sounds like a cool place to live is like LA and denver

Talk to stoner looking people

Go to late night jazz / music clubs

Go to pretentious cafe's and ask people who look like they're stoners

Or just grow your own

i was bought out and i got to retire and not work. youre just a lazy fat fuck who couldnt get a job at kmart to save his ass

Honest question, how do you not get caught?

No. Fuck off and stay away from Denver, and Colorado in general.
>Hrr weeds legal, so lets move to colorado and cause everything to skyrocket drrr.
Denver fag here.

Why is it dangerous? Just wondering.

eyy cmon. i think denver is the only place you can buy weed from a store as a tourist. it it looks real nice, and im vegan so i wont be driving up prices where ever you dine at.

>They can be pretty dumb and just un-interesting
That's just people in general.

That is a good question as if you want your shit delivered you have to release your address to the seller. Use common sense when buying. If a price is too good to be true it probably is. also reputable dealers tend to have been in business for at least a few months to a year with some feedback. Its hard to imagine a setup for anything longer than a month to nab someone buying half an ounce. Also buy in a smaller quantity with an unknown dealer, like a gram or 2. If it is a scam you negate losses and if hes honest you can buy large quantities.

Its not the dining, just cost of living is going up rather exponentially and very little change to wages, traffic is getting even worse, etc.
Tourist? Perhaps.
Seattle also has legal rec. weed. and it is very well regulated there.

Let me guess you're 5 foot 4 103lbs

>dude
not mentally u fucking manchild

Not op but how do I find a tor market? My house mate orders weed from there but he won't give me the link because he wants to sell me weed.

Idiot.

daym we got a badass around here. im gonna come to the us and fuck your mum, girlfriend and your kid

Even then it could still be a drawn out sting to get you to buy larger and larger amounts. honest reliable feedback is sometimes hard to come across. But if the guys been selling for 6 months to a year you should be safe. When I first tried buying I was kinda confused with payment option. You need bitcoin but how and when it is transferred depends on the dealer. What I can surmise is the system favored buyers. You can delay release of coins after you received product. This was most likely being abused so that some sellers force you release the coins before they even ship the product.

nice housemate you have there fam

Yyyeah...we don't need retards like you in Australia...

Try not being a little bitch and asking people.
It's not a crime to buy or smoke weed, just to sell and possess it.

It's easy. I do this while on holiday.
>walk up to stranger
>do you smoke weed?
if yes
>can you get me weed?
if no
>do you know anyone who can get me weed?

also say
>thankyou

He's not too bad but he is a real jew when it comes to money. Anyway he leaves his door unlocked so I normally just take some when he is not in.

It is a crime to do both of those actually

Marijuana is illegal son, I suggest you stop this nonsense now.

that's true mexinon, no shame in that

It's a crime to be a faggot.

Off topic, anyone play this masterpiece?

This. At least in amercia its still a crime to buy and have in possession. Then the shit they pile on top of that like, bags, twist ties and smoking devices. Not sure about the act of smoking being legal or not. But being high is not a crime.

Get to know people at your job or wherever you hang out. Don't disassociate when the sketchy ones, they're probably the ones that have hookups. Just be nice to people, feel it out. Once you know someone enough that they are ok with you knowing they smoke, mention that you're looking for a hookup and they should be able to tell you if they can or not. I work at a gas station right now and I've already bought weed from a couple customers.

Careful though, strangers will try to rip you off. Ended up paying aorund 80 for less than an eighth. To be fair, it was really good shit, but yeah. People will rip you off so watch out. Once you find someone that will give you a discount on large quantities, stay with that.

Fuckin wish I could score some coke in MN

get on craigslist and search for a mmj delivery service

here in orange county its delivered to your front house personally

edibles, hash, wax even gear and the best kush

Good way for cops to bait out active participants in illegal drug use.

what the amish fuck is wrong with you

are you a fucking russian?

Why would you ask me if im russian?

because im faded

this bangin cali weed is strong

Holy fuck, youre obnoxious and dumb. Do you realize buying off of craigslist is a sure fire way to get fucked by DEA?

marijuana delivery is legal in california as long as the client has his valid rec you legally dont even need an ID but they ask for it you paranoid faggot

Okay.
But how about if youre not a californtard and its not legal in your state? God knows im not moving any place shittier than illinois just to buy pot legally.

parks and taxi drivers (taxis late at night) ive been to a number of cities and taxi drivers tend to always have drugs of some kind (mainly coke) because they drive around all the time and wouldnt arouse suspicion byt the police. Also, pakis, you wont get a fair deal but those little cunts will go out their way to source you anything for 10 bucks/pounds/euros it doesent matter, again youll probs get a bum deal but your begging on the internet wtf do you care.

Literally my life right now. Southern Oregon.

nice man im jelly

im frank nice to meet you

oh but bad luck with being gay

Here.

Yeah, I work alternating 3 and 4 day work weeks, making about $50k as a tech in the wind industry.

Recreationally legal weed is awesome. I work nights, and every day when I get off work, I go home, shower/cook, then step out to smoke. No smoking in my home, so I do it outside, in full view of an apartment complex across the way. People don't even care here. It's great.

tbh, though, I've only bought from a shop once. I went to high school here, and know the right people, so I get larger quantities of better quality for cheaper that way. But, it's still cool that anyone over 21 can walk into a shop and buy weed and a pipe, then go smoke it. Technically, it's still illegal to smoke on public property, but as long as you don't advertise it (i.e. standing in a crosswalk staring at a car as you light up), no one cares.

Weed, guns, well-maintained roads, amazing outdoors... I fucking love Oregon.