You already know both

No

wouldn't chinese be more appropriate?

Spen

I'm not from BC or Ontario

Yes.

Definitely Spanish

French is irrelevant near Spanish

Spanish is spoken by 600 million people and All American from the South of the USA to Argentina.
French is spoken by only 250 million people, most of them being in Africa where you will never go.

Yes

Neither

Learn jap instead

>muh relevancy
You're an idiot.

French if you want something to do with Africa (I dont know why you wold like such thing but thats the true)

Otherwise Spanish

Alright, guapo

But there are also millions of qt french girls here in Canada

btw we need to go THICKER, pic related

>Spanish

y tho

Spanish is the most spoken language in the Americas and there is a lot of good entertainment in Spanish, too. So that's probably what you should learn.
French is only spoken in France and the shitty part of Africa (where it is currently being replaced by English).
So unless you are some weird masochist who desperately wants to move to the dying husk of a country that is France, Spanish is the way to go.

Spanish for sure, more speakers.

French because aesthetic

Where then?

Maritimes? Learn French.
Quebec? Learn French obviously.
Prairies? Do something else. You know English already.

French is spoken on all five continents.

Try again, nordcuck

>French is spoken on all five continents.
First of all, there are more than five continents.
Second of all, the fact that some tiny island in the middle of the Pacific ocean speaks French does not matter to anyone, even though you count the entire continent as having French speakers.
There are 80 million native French speakers.
There are 500 million native Spanish speakers.
The Spanish speakers are located in countries close to the OP, the French speakers are in some shitholes that nobody cares about.
You need a special interest to learn French in today's world. It's kind of like learning Thai or Vietnamese. It won't be useful, but it may be fun for you as an individual.

>80M native french speakers
>500M native spanish speakers

yea, sure, don't count all the africans (well, at least they're finally useful)

The Africans do not have it as their native language. For them it's the second or third after their native language and English. And more and more African countries are moving away from French. In the Maghreb it's not an official language anymore and they've started teaching English in their schools instead, because it's a lot more useful internationally.
French is far from a dying language, but it definitely is a language in decline. And it stopped being useful many decades ago.

I'm not him.

I totally agree with you, though the way you say it let imagine you are mad or angry about something.

I would say spanish but you're going to suffer a lot if you're planning on traveling to many countries with spanish speakers because the way of talking differs tremendously (it's really funny and interesting for spanish speakers though) and many expressions and words can mean something totally different between countries.

I personally don't like french but it's not a useless language (was one of the most important lingua franca before english), depends on what you're planning to do, in your position I would learn french.

>French is one of Canada's official languages
>Almost a quarter of Canada's population speaks French
>Knowing french opens up countless jobs with government/public companies/judiciary
>Knowing french opens up countless jobs with private sector which have Quebec branches and need various things translated
>Knowing french means you can access all sorts of french content you're paying for in taxes (ex. CBC)
>Need to know French to live in the second biggest province
>Many French Canadians outside of the big cities don't speak English all that well
>Barely anyone speaks Spanish in Canada, and if they do, they speak English as well

I'm an Albertan and I even recognize that French is a better choice than Spanish.

Oh it's you again. I thought you were definitively gone but no you're back, please fuck off once and for all.

If you are a Canadian who doesn't speak French already I don't get why the fuck you're asking.
It's a fucking official language in your country, so you are more likely to interact with french speakers than with Spanish speakers while living there. Plus like some Canadian user said it will open you a lot opportunities in the Canadian job market.
I'd even dare to say that learning french is only a priority for Anglo Canadians, for anyone else it should be Spanish after English.

Learning French as a second foreign language also would make sense to Dutch speaking Belgians and Italian or German speaking Swiss.
But otherwise it's fucking useless.

>French language

You mean Trojan, rite ?

Thinkin about learning French and moving to Québec for work after college. Seems like a nice place, lots of snow, cute architecture and language, not many minorities and has a good tech industry

What do you want to sex, Latinas or Africans?

spanish if you want to live in a third world country

USA confirmed for third world country

we're heading that way t.b.h

Memes aside, the lowest you can and most probably will get is second world tier, like unironically most Spanish speaking countries.

>Spain bainting on Africa

LMAO

You and the Maghrebis looks the same Achmedos

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDJzclnzXA
youtube.com/watch?v=uQllUYYY8qc
youtube.com/watch?v=fQT79SlD4ro
youtube.com/watch?v=sq3crrodF5U
youtube.com/watch?v=eNIokc8ll1s

French for old world charm
Spanish for a lot of other things

do these people get sent back ?

no

RARE FLAG and trips
Nice

wtf kek

Learn French, it's superior. And you gain access to best province. And best cunts.

if youre from canada obviously french

Spanish. All French speakers will constantly sneer and laugh at your every mistake. Spanish speakers, on the other hand, will become eagerly excited and help you to learn their language.

tbf french are german are more sought after here by employers

meat for

yes they do. technically they are not suppose to according to EU law but they usually send them once they set foot and have passed laws themselves to circumvent it.