youtube.com/watch?v=C8mQHotlaFo
youtube.com/watch?v=eegQI9WM6mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is this shit still going on?

>What the fuck was this guys problem?
Ghostbusters 3 was never made.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnLzz_hxzxo

nothing really. Most of what he brings up is valid

his problem is one of franchise fatigue.

Speaking as someone who still hasn't seen Jurassic World, Total Recall, Robocop and a host of other recent reboots/remakes I can't say I disagree with him.

I think a lot of people have long since stopped caring for nostalgia reliant blockbuster reboots because 90% are just completely mediocre.

He was on the wrong side of history.

APOLOGIZE TO LINDSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Didn't the guy attacking him get swamped over on twitter himself?

that is fucking ridiculous.

Ghostbusters is too big to fail. The government will bail it out if it has to.

Lol

It just makes all women look bad.

is dany a boy or girl?

>all cultures are equal!!!!!
>history has a right side!!!!!

This kind of cognitive dissidence is amazing

He uncucked himself

now i want james to fuck my wife

>his problem

SJW and Twitter

>his problem

HES COME TO TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST.

God damn, that's brutal.

CANT END THE AVGN

>James will never cuck you

Mr Rolfe, your silence will only incriminate you further

This happened to him for voicing his opinion. I like to believe Sup Forums exaggerates how bad sjw's are but jesus fucking christ why is this even news on one site let alone multiple.

>Apologize
>To Lindsay

>2016
>People activly talking about AVGN again

I never thought i'd see the day

Their all failed youtube celebs and clickbait journalists attacking james

OH SHIT, THE BANTS DONT STOP

I'm just so happy that he hasn't let this trivial shit get to him. He didn't even respond to it, that's fucking class.

pic related

You my friend are living durkng the James Rolfe Renaissance

>YFW

what's his problem?

>PLS RESPOND

Top shelf LeL

Lindsay is a cunt.

>last name is roth

take a guess

>making james apologize for what a random person on twitter for something they said to another person.

Thats one fucked up victim complex

This

Even when it got grizzly on Twitter he didn't say a word to any of these antagonistic bell ends

For a "bitching man baby" he sure does conduct himself more like an adult than his detractors.

>random nobody on twitter

Your guess is as good as mine

Isn't the reason James is getting a huge in in subscribers because of people like you going fucking crazy over a calm, reasonable video about why he won't review it?

This wouldn't even be a story if all you people had a bit of self-awareness.

Why is self-awareness so hard for these people?

>He didn't even respond to it

Which is the best way to deal with these types

They want attention, when you dont give it to them they dont receive the validation they seek.

and now we get hysterical shit like this

>what's his problem?

liberalism is a mental disorder

This is a top quality post.

>Ur a sexist

Why does this idiot think his labels on people matter to them?

You think I'm a sexist? Who gives a shit.

>He didn't even respond to it

literally the best thing he could do. This whole shit will blow over by next week anyway

what kind of shit version of youtube are you using.

Do many of these writers actually believe what they are writing, or are they just jumping on the bandwagon for easy clicks?

This might go up untill the movies release and maybe post because when it does tank theyll still have sand in theor vaginas

why do feminists and white knights get so invested in a movie like this? wouldn't their cause be furthered more by like, a good movie starring 4 women where one of them isn't an obvious black minstrel type?

why aren't they mad that their gender politics are being hijacked to promote a movie that looks super shitty?

The latter.

Clickbait news has employed a lot of "communications" majors which is a shit tier degree from any college.

>DrPaviolli

Both

i'm just realizing this now.. but hear me out

is the reason cuck became so popular because of poopy puffing?

poopy puffing -> kaka logs --> kaka butts --> cuck

I don't know who this reviewer is can someone explain why he got this reaction?

Attention. Twitter has given everyone a voice, so everyone thinks their voice is important

>features Stay Puft Marshmallow man
Bullshit, fucking worthless cunt can't even recognize shit in the trailer she loves so much. Do you see a sailor hat on that big ghost motherfucker?

>"The Angry Video Game Nerd", a misogynistic web show
I'd really love to see someone explain why it's misogynistic. Go ahead. You'd have to stretch to call it sexist, so please explain how a show about a character swearing at retro games is showing hatred for women. This shit is borderline libel.

Dude has an unhealthy fixation on James. Reminds me of that guy on youtube years ago that kept posting videos saying how James sold out despite lack of proof.

Nothing. He's a hero who likes ghostbusters, was asked to review the new movie, and told his everloving 2 million fans that he didn't want to see it.

b8

Funny how the 1984 movie is more 'progressive' in regards to the black character than the 2016 movie directed by a self-professed male feminist with an all female main cast.

Where's all the liberal outrage about Leslie Jones being a walking, talking stereotype? That shit is grade-A material for liberals to get mad about.

But they are just ignoring it here.

Please respond

>tfw this dude stole my joke from the first AVGN thread.
>tfw i don't even give a fuck

>says he doesn't want to watch a movie because the trailers look like literal shit
>sjw's, feminists and cucks go full apeshit

there's literally no more to it

James doesnt deserve this.

You stupid nigger. Fuck you. You didnt write that line.

You wonder how I know?
Because I did, lying jew fuck.

James isn't going to get involved in any sort of comment war, he knows at this point people are already twisting his words so silence is the smartest course of action. Not like his video has a record amount of dislikes on youtube.

Another user made a good point a few days back: James is an old school O&A fan. He knows how the game works when you've got years worth of fans. He doesn't have to lift a finger. Difference is he doesn't have a faggoty Opie getting asshurt about it.

whatever helps you sleep at night, you unoriginal faggot.

>there are people on here too young to remember golden age youtube

what was his original tweet?

Ive seen that pic hundreds of times.

I laugh every time.

>use the most overused quip in history
>YOU UNORIGINAL FAGGOT

Thanks for proving my point. You're a peon with zero wit.

both

Some of them did, but remember, a good chunk of these people are in this for pussy (delusional as that may be). Women get priority over people of color, so they deem protecting a female led movie more important than bashing it for being racist.

I hate this fucking planet.

Remember when Lindsey wore a fucking Hijab in her Charlies Angels video?

Pls be troll

trips confirm #BTFO

I wish it was just a repeat of the Stay Puff man. It's literally just the ghost from the ghost busters logo. I cannot think of a more un-creative shit idea than that.

>Hulk Hogan and James Rolfe manage to do easily what GooberGator has 'struggled' for years to accomplish

they are literally retarded m8
take a look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=lQIuTGfPHvA
>brings up exactly the same points as Rolfe
>even thinks the 4 women ghostbusters is a stupid idea, something Rolfe never commented on
>but she's a girl and looks like something tumblr shit out its gaping asshole so her opinion is cool
the hypocrisy is astounding

QUICK

post your favourite AVGN episode

>But they are just ignoring it here.

Nah, there has been a decent amount of criticism about it.

It'll be a lot worse once its released

I think this one.

It doeant matter, she killed her own baby. Which is worse than repeating the same hillarious observation

Amazing how they'll complain about random strangers insult Patton Oswalt's dead wife but "professional" writers and journalist will call his wife a gold-digger.

The Action 52 ep is my favorite.

Probably Godzilla. This is the one that made me a fan.
youtube.com/watch?v=C8mQHotlaFo

you're welcome man. little recognition is great.

The one where he goes "POOP FUCK DIARRHEA"

>AVGN did the Ghostbusters video just to attention-whore for subs

I miss the days when people bothered to verify the shit they were spewing was true before actually doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eegQI9WM6mk

He's grossly mistaken that a shitty franchise from the 80's starring washed-up SNL actors is somehow sacred.

Back when she had a fucking sense of humor.
I used to really like her videos but my fondness for her slowly died out by seeing her getting involved in shit like this, slowing down her output, and filling it with petty potshots at muh cis-white-males.
Why must everything I like turn to cancer

The Halloween episode based on the movie Halloween, looked like he had a lot of fun making it. James is at his best when he's having fun during a project.

Then dont look at this where they nake personal attacks against his family

What has been the AVGN guys response to the mob after him?

too many good ones but probably plumbers don't wear ties or transformers

the one where he pretty much admits to smoking kaka cigars

>well known internet personality with huge fanbase
>famous wrestler featured in almost every medium during the 80s

Gee, why would they be more successful than an army of anonymous, often reactionary Twitter accounts? 'Tis the mystery, am I right?

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties is kino wrapped in a flick

>There's no debate here.

Love that comment, "I feel sorry for that guys wife" what is that implying? that Rolfe is somehow abusive to his wife because of the Ghostbusters video?

I've seen this thread hundreds of times.
I still see this exact post every time.
Stop shilling your twitter faggot.

ignoring them

based james

Well i liked all three of his ghostbusters game review.

How appropriate

rekt