I'm going to listen to at least 1 album a day and pretty much listen to music theneedledrop reviews with 7-8 and up

I'm going to listen to at least 1 album a day and pretty much listen to music theneedledrop reviews with 7-8 and up.

Honestly, his reviews are usually accurate. Is there any reason why you guys don't like him? I mean apart from his love for Death Grips, he reviews a bunch of music and gives a bunch of good titles from all sorts of genres.

How do you guys discover new music?

Listening to White Hinterland and it's honestly pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/music/best100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8B4tHaw6Hb4
youtube.com/watch?v=TBgmf37MGtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's very biased towards shitty hip-hop for some reason

Name one group or artist besides Kendrick you think he's biased towards

like who? macklemore? he didnt even review big sean and he gave pretty medium reviews to stuff like asap rocky/ferg, mac miller, tyler, donald glover (millennial rap)

I use a special server of every music ever we got up in heaven, it's pretty chill.

If yall wanna kill yourselves I might let you use it.

Oh yeah, how could I forget, killing yourself is a SIN. I guess you can use the new lastfm down in hell. :^)

cLPPNG

Dude no one gives a fuck about him on here and if they do they're fucking losers stop spamming him Jesus Christ you fucking Stan

never heard of them

HOW ABOUT FUCK YOU NIGGER GET THE FUCK OFF THIS THREAD THEN BITCH

>biased
>shitty hip hop
>for some reason
>FOR SOME REASON

Yea look how good your shit thread is going you fucking retard

then leave you fucking nigger

For new stuff I keep up on as many new Shoegaze as I can and listen to what gets buzz across the blogosphere. WI atch fantano and read a few several but I gave up on p4k this year, they seem to care more about politics nowadays than music.

Otherwise I get recs from here, rym, youtube, and occasionally browse Bandcamp.

user instead of taking 1 reviewers opinion, why don't you just go down the chart on RYM?

At least there you have a lot of people making a consensus.

Of course, not even RYM can avoid making the mistake of giving meme albums high ratings.

not true, a bunch of people like him here

4thony Chantono I feel is generally liked here.

Im going to get shit for this but work your way through this list scaruffi.com/music/best100.html I personally don't like all his top 25 but he refs has a good ear and a lot of goat albums on this list.

People don't like fantano because he used to be normal but now is just a fucking meme. He also reviews shitty hip hop records and gives them 8s

ahahahaha what kind of next level shit taste is this?

What exactly is so baffling user? That I give meme albums the rating they deserve?
In the case of the picture, anything with a 3.5 or higher is basically equivalent to a recommendation.
3 or lower is a meme album.

I feel like he sees potential in the artist and most small bands probably be looking at he's videos now

he's basic af

bump

watch this
>yo music's great but vocals meh
>6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=8B4tHaw6Hb4

lmao this cunt is fucked. Gives generic, mumble rap, dindu niggers who can't even write their own lyrics 10/10's but gave yung lean's warlord a 3/10. white guilt is to much mayne.

Nothing is more depressing than the people on this website who thing "nigger" is funny or argument-winning.

This place is like neverland, the people here never grow up.

>Gave a 6 to MBDTF because his black GF didn't like it.
He memed me into death grips and swans so I guess he's okay. Fine for discovering new music though seeking his opinion on stuff you already know and like is silly.

Shit opinion desu family
>HURR DURR it's a meme because it's shit and its all a big joke that people like it

reminder the only reason to watch reviews is to see if someone got something out of it you didn't. think of it as going to a museum. some paintings strike you right away, and hits you emotionally and you know exactly what the artist was going for. and then there's some you don't have any reaction to, so you read the curator's analysis next to it.

nothing is objective but the elements which comprise art. your reaction is completely individually based.

kek
props to you user pretty much just summed up what ive been thinking for the past years but could never put it into words

clipping. and Death Grips

better than yours, thats for sure you dumb radiohead fan

Plz hop off his dick. Have your own opinions. You can watch his reviews, but don't base your own opinions on what another person thinks.

also he completely got it wrong with this album review. vid has more downvotes than up, and he's getting drug in the comments: youtube.com/watch?v=TBgmf37MGtg